Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2018/2019

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    this a good view. look the last part where he tryed to grab the hair, he did not really try to make it. You see the hand movement, he removed his hand, there was not even force, maybe only a litle bit. Murillo moved his head like to say "dont touch me man", it was not caused by Ronaldos force.

For me only yellow card, nothing more.
    You have to see it from the referee assistant perspective, to say it was a "poor decision" or not (not from the main ref, he was tracking Alex Sandro on the wing). He saw Murillo fell down; then Ronaldo, who was 1 meter away, approached Murillo and put his hand on Murillo head, grabbed it, pulled it backward. In principle it was the same as approaching the opponent then trying to slap him.

It doesn't matter how strong the force is. It was the behavior of Ronaldo angry at the opponent and tried to attack him. The ref had to decide that in a matter of seconds, he did his best from his observation.

Well, you could call it a harsh red card but it was far from "non-existence" as some people claiming here. And Juve is the last club who should complain about harsh decision.

2. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    I can't believe you guys are debating a hair grab too

But Im with PHM on this one, if a stranger attempted to touch my hair I'd fucken attempt ass rape'em. Anything but the hair cunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

4. Thanks (3): MVD, PHM1605, TwoFiddy

Fav. Player
    D.Milito, kova

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I can't believe you guys are debating a hair grab too

But Im with PHM on this one, if a stranger attempted to touch my hair I'd fucken attempt ass rape'em. Anything but the hair cunt!
    Your hair as beautiful as mancini's? If not stfu

6. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    You have to see it from the referee assistant perspective, to say it was a "poor decision" or not (not from the main ref, he was tracking Alex Sandro on the wing). He saw Murillo fell down; then Ronaldo, who was 1 meter away, approached Murillo and put his hand on Murillo head, grabbed it, pulled it backward. In principle it was the same as approaching the opponent then trying to slap him.

It doesn't matter how strong the force is. It was the behavior of Ronaldo angry at the opponent and tried to attack him. The ref had to decide that in a matter of seconds, he did his best from his observation.

Well, you could call it a harsh red card but it was far from "non-existence" as some people claiming here. And Juve is the last club who should complain about harsh decision.
    yeah it was not non existence but still not enough to give red.

To me the ref risked and doesent was sure of what he saw.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

8. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD