Page 125 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 2661

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2018/2019

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It's obvious what will happen now. An English team will beat Juve with ease and show dominance over Serie A. I say it's going to be Tottenham.
    You said the same thing last season. And also said that Kane will tear up a new one for Juventus last season and Inter in the group stage.

All I saw from him in both rounds was missing open goals.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    You said the same thing last season. And also said that Kane will tear up a new one for Juventus last season and Inter in the group stage.

All I saw from him in both rounds was missing open goals.
    Now say thank you because for at least a second I stopped you from thinking that Juve will win CL this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Monster game from the GOAT and Bernardeschi. The pen was soft indeed but it was a pen nevertheless. Even if the ref stopped for VAR he should have awarded it because it was deliberate contact and a push.
    And what an amazing feeling to have a player that you just know is gonna put away that pen in such a crucial moment.
    I hope we get Bayern or City next. With Ronaldo the team just feels invincible.

Fav. Player
    recoba

England

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Barca? Nah fuck that..hopefully they match city. City at their best can tear anyone to shreds
    Especially Bundesliga teams in the relegation zone who stop playing.

5. Thanks (1): Howl

Mauritius

Juve are winning the CL this season. 100%

Tbf, supporting Inter (or any other Italian team for that sake) seems a bit meaningless. I mean, when will someone actually challenge Juve? The only "seasonal target" for the next 15 years to come is probably gonna be "qualify for the CL".

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post

Tbf, supporting Inter (or any other Italian team for that sake) seems a bit meaningless. I mean, when will someone actually challenge Juve? The only "seasonal target" for the next 15 years to come is probably gonna be "qualify for the CL".
    Don't be so sure! Sometimes you fall faster than you thought you would do!

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    correa slightly pushed bernardeschi, who was just waiting for an excuse to dive. it certainly was a soft penalty, but correa is a retard.
    I think it was penalty, stupid push from Correa. But I am not sure about that second goal. It seemed like whole ball was not across the line.

Starting to feel like this new technique (goalline and var) is not that good. Although at the start I was happy for it.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Mauritius

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Don't be so sure! Sometimes you fall faster than you thought you would do!
    It's hard to see w Juve, they could probably win Serie A with 2nd choices in every position as well.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

by the way, the same could be said right now about bundesliga, ligue 1 and maybe even premier league: manchester city could be winning the next 4-5 years. so it seems to be a trend.

rationally, i kind of agree with you. only my big passion for Inter still keeps me here.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wow Ronaldo. What a GOAT.

13. Thanks (3): bjwam4, dynasty27, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

A small part of me; a ver small part of me, is happy that Atleti won't be winning the Champions League in their home stadium this year. Hope they never win it; never liked that team, even with Cholo.

But if there was ever a two-legged tie where I would outright support them (well, I would also support them, and have, when they've played Barcelona), this was it. Thanks for the bottle job. Dicks.

15. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Ronaldo has the last laugh again..

Hate the cunt, but Simeone deserves it for that coward shit tonight.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Ronaldo has the last laugh again..

Hate the cunt, but Simeone deserves it for that coward shit tonight.
    i bet this is the same gesture he did to that girl from nevada.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

19. Thanks (3): Azul, MVD, Ronin

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

I think Barca and City stand in their way, any of them could win this.

And while their scudetti for the next couple of years are nailed in, if Inter and Milan keen on upgrading their teams then the gap would close down a lot once 34 yr old CR7 retires.

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    My gutfeeling says JuBe will still knock-out Atletico....
    This will be a season for us Interisti to forget.

22. Thanks (2): Azul, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Can someone talk me off the proverbial ledge I'm on and give me reason to think that neither Juve nor Barça will this tournament, at this point? Atleti, from a stylistic POV, was about as tough a draw Juve was gonna get. And had them down 2-0 as well and without an away goal going back to Turin. Had them where they wanted them. Failed to finish the job.

I'm just not sure how I can have any more faith that two teams are going to knock them out anymore. I hate both of them just about equally, so one beating the other isn't satisfying at all.

Ugh. This tournament has gone completely sour the moment Spurs equalized in Barcelona.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Whoever is using pathetic excuses like "it wasn't a pk"...or "juve didn't deserve it"....or this or that, need to take their head out of their ass...i hate juve to the bone, but even i cant help but think they definitely deserved it...Ronaldo is a monster. Let's not blam the ref every time something goes aginast our wishes...thruth is, Simeone is not a big time coach...and today he proved it. Small team mentality...will and power is not always recipe for success....you also need to be bigger then the moment to overcome adversity and tough times...
    and oh yeah, Alegri 100000000% out-classed...out-smarted...out-coached Simeone....great job.

Give me Mou over Simeone 7 days a week, and twice on sundays.

OH btw, hate Chielini as much as you want about his PoS antics...but i bet if he was our player we would LOVEEEEEDDDDDD him about his passion for the shirt and leadership.
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; 12 Mar 19 at 22:59.

25. Thanks (3): forzainter257, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

My first thoughts:

Even if I dislike Juventus like everyone here, I must admit: respect! With the back on the wall they fought sensationally and the won. They deserved the qualification without a doubt. Not only Cristiano, but also Bernardeschi, Cancelo, Pjanic, even fucking Spinazzolla! So, Allegri will keep going! He deserved it!

Atletico! What a dreadful performance! Not a single shot on target! I agree, their peak was in 2015-2017, Cholo needs to change something. Starting with him! Until tonight he was a darling of this forum, now everyone mocks him! It took less than 2 hours.

Inter! My lovely club over 20 years. When I see Inter playing and compare with this game, with this Juve, the distance between us and them is abysmal. It will take us a few good years to be able to go head to head against them. My only hope is Marotta. I hope we give him free hand to make his team and hopefully in 3 years we cold give these fuckers a fight!

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    My first thoughts:

Even if I dislike Juventus like everyone here, I must admit: respect! With the back on the wall they fought sensationally and the won. They deserved the qualification without a doubt. Not only Cristiano, but also Bernardeschi, Cancelo, Pjanic, even fucking Spinazzolla! So, Allegri will keep going! He deserved it!

Atletico! What a dreadful performance! Not a single shot on target! I agree, their peak was in 2015-2017, Cholo needs to change something. Starting with him! Until tonight he was a darling of this forum, now everyone mocks him! It took less than 2 hours.

Inter! My lovely club over 20 years. When I see Inter playing and compare with this game, with this Juve, the distance between us and them is abysmal. It will take us a few good years to be able to go head to head against them. My only hope is Marotta. I hope we give him free hand to make his team and hopefully in 3 years we cold give these fuckers a fight!
    Yup exactly.
    Like someone else wrote on here....how did we go from Triplete to being so behind of juve in such small amount of time, is mind blowing. Sometimes we need to look at our own failures and shortcomings, instead of being full of hate ne pathetic excuse why Juve wins.
    We need to open our eyes.

28. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Wow Ronaldo. What a GOAT.
    I don't understand why people call someone good a goat Is this some american shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

30. Thanks (1): MVD