10 years of FIF
    Ajax..?
    Rube in SEMIS already. Fuck...

2. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Rube has Ajax and City/Spurs in semis. Thats the best draw you can get tbh.

Ronaldo-Messi CL final. If Barca can beat Pool !

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Juventus won't beat Ajax, mark my words.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Forum Supporter
    Happy to be able to see Liverpool live again as they’re the team I like the most in the EPL, speaking as a Porto fan Liverpool alongside Barca and City were the teams that I really didn’t want to face, just hope we don’t get raped again.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Proper fucked. Hopefully we lose with respectable score. If we somehow fluke it, then Liverpool.

Think it will be Barca vs Juventus this year.

9. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Interesting pairings tbh. Liverpool , they got Porto , but they need their A game in semis and in final. Potentially vs Barca and Juve.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Too predictable. It became clear that UEFA wanted a Cristiano vs Messi final after Tuesday's game, a 10 year reunion, now that both are considered all time greats.
    Though I expected Man City vs Man Utd just to spice things up and Tottenham vs Barcelona.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Juve seems to have a better route but I think it is very tricky as well. I think it will be City vs Barcelona / Liverpool in the final.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

old hag zebra cannot ask for easier draw to final
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

15. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    recoba

England

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Of course Ronaldo saved them. Juventus playing in 2015, 2017 finals, Madrid winning last 3 CLs means nothing to this year CL. Juventus were 2-0 down and were playing arguably the best defensive team in Europe. Ronaldo stepped up and scored hat trick, so obviously Ronaldo saved them.
    Ronaldo didn't "save them" it wasn't some one man performence. Atlético Madrid shat their pants and let juve absolutely dominate them. Ronaldo just got the goals( 2 headers and a penalty)

17. Thanks (1): Howl

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    Ronaldo didn't "save them" it wasn't some one man performence. Atlético Madrid shat their pants and let juve absolutely dominate them. Ronaldo just got the goals( 2 headers and a penalty)
    One of which was a foul not given and the other was a ridiculous call.... The other oddly enough was from Goal Line Technology that no one would have considered a goal through the naked eye.

19. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    Yeah Ronaldo got JUST 2 goals and a penalty.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    At this point I don't care about anything else but Juve to not win CL

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    At this point I don't care about anything else but Juve to not win CL
    I'm sad to read this from us Interisti. What fans have turned into regarding our situation for all these years. My only worry is this is lasting for way too long.
    Anyways fuck Jube cheaters and scums always at any time, but can't feel anything regarding their CL success. Maybe their time has come

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

So Juventus and Barcelona wound on different sides of the draw, meaning they will be the respective favorite on each side to reach the Final.

G-d. Fucking. Dammit.

What a disaster this tournament has turned into this year.

26. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    So Juventus and Barcelona wound on different sides of the draw, meaning they will be the respective favorite on each side to reach the Final.

G-d. Fucking. Dammit.

What a disaster this tournament has turned into this year.
    just out of curiosity, why do you hate barcelona so much? i mean, we all hate one random team for one reason or another, what is it yours for barcelona?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Would be sweet Juve LOSING another CL final. Thats probably worst than get out in 1/4's hahahahhahaha
    For first time ever i would be rooting for barça to win it all in a hipotetical final Juve-Barça

30. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

the best would be juve-porto final, serie a need points to not be 5th league

and then the L to porto in final that would be super
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    just out of curiosity, why do you hate barcelona so much? i mean, we all hate one random team for one reason or another, what is it yours for barcelona?
    It's a purely visceral thing, really. Well before I started watching football regularly, in part due to lack of exposure and ability to do so, I did at least still try to watch the Champions League Final every year. I remember watching the 2006 one, where Barcelona played Arsenal. Can't really tell you why, it just was a feeling, but I wasn't the least bit happy when Barça scored two late goals to win that game. I can remember watching the 2011 Final as well, when they played against United, and I didn't enjoy that one bit either. Nothing to do with a dislike of any players in particular, per se' (though they had, and still have, some real cunts over there; peek-a-boo motherfucker), I just didn't care for them. I dunno, blame it on the red-and-navy color scheme that they traditionally wear, because, in the United States, two teams I hate with a real passion are the Red Sox (MLB) and the Patriots (NFL), two Boston-area sports teams who both wear the same color scheme. This bit of bullshit didn't help either, btw.

Frankly, part of the reason I became an Inter fan was learning about what happened in the 2010 semi-final. Heroes for doing what they did in the second leg after Motta got sent off. My background with this club is rooted in beating Barcelona in unlikely fashion.

This is without getting into their self-righteous "mes que un club" nonsense. Imagine the arrogance you have to have to tout that phrase as to be acting like you're a morally superior club when you're the same club that signed Neymar under extremely shady circumstances and had employed as your president recently someone who is in prison for tax fraud, or something along those lines. They've played the victim card since the Franco era in Spain. I understand that General Franco was a dick to your culture but Barcelona the team was actually very successful during that time. Barcelona and their fans just tend to paint themselves as eternal victims regardless, something that, come to think of it, is very similar to those Boston-area sports teams once again, isn't it? Boston teams have won six Super Bowls and four World Series titles since 2001 (as well as an NHL and NBA championship) yet somehow they still love paintings themselves as an underdog, "oh, you know, the Patriots sucked for 40 years and the Red Sox didn't win a championship for over 80 years" yada yada, two things that I would gladly sign up to see start happening again one of these days.

I'm getting too visceral once again, but I also think that probably answers your question about as well as I can do so. To me, they're the Red Sox/Patriots of European football, from their ways of success all the way down to the way they dress. They're one in the same to me. Fuck all of them.

Italy

Sadly, I already see Juventus deflating the Ajax hype and disposing with relative ease of the talented Lancers, especially after that hipster walk on the ruins of Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
    But I still hope Ajax can surprise and somehow get a revenge from 1996, even if the Gobbi probably “never came out of the pharmacy” since then, as il maestro Zeman would say.

Also, I already see Manchester City in the semifinals, succumbing to their own status/history/tradition (ala PSG) after producing high volumes of onanist play and experiencing fatal minutes of defensive blackout against the cynical version of the Bianconeri (ala Tottenham).
    But I still hope Guardiola can make good use of his well-oiled machine and all the tools.
    As a devoted aguerist since 2007 (uber alles, through crazy ups, cruel downs and what-ifs), I wouldn't be able to resign to the inevitable.

It's not over until it's over.