Thread: UEFA Champions League 2018/2019

Australia

Thoughts on Tagliafico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Tagliafico is good but just not good enough to become truly world class. He's already 26 after all.

Also lol'd watching Ronaldo last night. 34 year old guy in the fall of his career, has won everything one could possibly win. First he loses every single battle vs a 19 year old. Then at the end he gets fucking tripped by another 19 year old

I mean he's a good guy but it's obvious that the decline has started. And I love how juBe spent over 100m on that
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Vietnam

100m is super cheap if CR helps them winning CL. Up to now that guy single-handed carries Jube over the knock-out stages.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

you should also consider other aspects non money related. His teammates, especially younger ones learn professionalism, attitude, mentality from him. Not like Inter full of divas...
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Perfect game yesterday, bad result. But the good thing is we must score and Ajax never plays defence football so nothing really changes. Juve must do more then they did yesterday because they are playing at home. Yesterday they played like a relegation team fighting for points.

Something I said before and we all saw yesterday that with good scouting, a very good youth academy and an style of play integrated in the whole club everything is possible. Now my only hope is that someone at Inter is thinking the same. Ajax revenue is less than Juve paid for Ronaldo. So with the financial opportunities Inter has and with Italy being a bigger country and higher population than Holland(so alot of potential for the youth academy) I really think it is possible but then again in Italy you just don't get the time to do something like this because its like an complete overhaul of the clubs thinking and acting an certain way.

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    100m is super cheap if CR helps them winning CL. Up to now that guy single-handed carries Jube over the knock-out stages.
    The only thing Ronaldo will get Juve is a heart attack. Noone can defy age. It is a fact of life.
    Last edited by Palacio; 12 Apr 19 at 14:56.

Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

Netherlands

10 years of FIF
    Huge blow for Ajax: Frenkie de Jong just got injured (hamstring) and had to be substituted after just 24 minutes of play.
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

11. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Fuck jube
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

13. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Their whole XI rested. They kicked the shit out of Atletico in 3-0 trashing, but theres no Chiellini again. De Jong should start. With an early Ajax goal anything is possible.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    This is Juve's problem even with their uberlevel squad by Serie A standards. If we lose Skriniar we can still field De Vrij and Miranda. Juve has Rugani, Caceres, Barzagli( the latter is 40 years old, retires this season and came from very serious injury) if they lose Chiellini. And Bonucci has been very unreliable for couple of seasons.

I don't think that you can win CL if you lose the CB of Benatia's level and replace him with Martin Caceres.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

stream for jube ajax?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Barca cunts whine for that pen no way it was a pen. Fred first hit the ball than there was that slight touch with Rakitic.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    ManU started well, but game over now. Messi is brilliant, those shots are like pens for him.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

22. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Bravo, Ashley Young.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I wish we had a player I can love so much the way Barca fans love Messi, but instead we have players like Ashley Young.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Going to legitimately be sick to my stomach to see Barcelona/Juventus in the Final AGAIN next month.

26. Thanks (1): Pajo

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    2 mistake and its over, this can end bad.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    De Gea fucked up, amazing how he keeps making it to top 5 GKs in the world, shows how low standards football fans have become, I wouldn't even put him in top 50 in a list of all time top GKs.

The English and their overrated shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children