Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Šime Vrsaljko

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    that cross that Icardi took a complete airswing at...

Great game from Pablo. God help us next international break.
    Apart from this match, i think his crossings has been shit so far.

Canada

Nah he's had a few other matches where he had great crosses - I remember commenting it was surprising as I though he was average at crosses. Also got us an assist in the SPAL game.

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Finally starting to see the benefit of a fit Vrsalko, it's good to see him play well and get people excited again.

Now let's enjoy it until the end of March when he reports for international duty and what I presume a Croatia training session consists of in Zlatko Dalic running around after the players and beating them with a crowbar.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Injured?
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

United States

Can’t play two games in a week or he gets injured

7. Thanks (4): Batman, Il Drago, MVD, surripere

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Most probably Dumbo was picked for Napoli because of his good record against Insigne. It was right decision thou.

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Can’t play two games in a week or he gets injured
    He had no problem what so ever when he was playing two matches a week in the world cup. He is on loan so why not make the most out of him.
    Last edited by Palacio; 28 Dec 18 at 20:12.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He should start against Empoli. We probably will dominate that match (although we're without Brozovic) and Vrsaljko commanding the right flank is the correct move IMO.

12. Thanks (3): Palacio, thatdude, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Italian media is suggesting that Marotta wants to let him return to Atletico in the summer without exercising the option due to his fitness issues. I guess that means we're gonna be right back shopping again.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Let's see about that. I'm still not convinced of Vrsaljko, but he has 5 months to impress the management. About his fitness levels (injury-free) and general quality. The cost is 17.5m€ so it's not a massive deal but it's not a small deal either. If they feel they can get a better player for 20m€ max, then why not.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

So send back vrsaljko, send back Keita, sell skriniar or icardi, sign godin, robben and de paul. Did someone say agent Marotta??

16. Thanks (3): Choppin Onions, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, I wouldn't complain if we don't redeem him.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

18. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Smh. Cancelo not even fit and impress until february. Idk what happen in their old club but most of our new player coming in bad shape and we need tweak a bit for them reach their fitness and our physio doing good lately. I bet Vrsaljko will start reach his peak from now as long as those int match not ruining his form.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Let's see about that. I'm still not convinced of Vrsaljko, but he has 5 months to impress the management. About his fitness levels (injury-free) and general quality. The cost is 17.5m€ so it's not a massive deal but it's not a small deal either. If they feel they can get a better player for 20m€ max, then why not.
    Darmian is still out there.

21. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, n4l, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Italian media is suggesting that Marotta wants to let him return to Atletico in the summer without exercising the option due to his fitness issues. I guess that means we're gonna be right back shopping again.

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Smh. Cancelo not even fit and impress until february. Idk what happen in their old club but most of our new player coming in bad shape and we need tweak a bit for them reach their fitness and our physio doing good lately. I bet Vrsaljko will start reach his peak from now as long as those int match not ruining his form.
    Cancelo was a start from December onwards, not February.

We should look to keep Vrsaljko. He's as good as we're gonna get in terms of performance level for that price, but he needs to stay fit. He's a distinct upgrade over D'Ambrosio in almost every facet.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

Cancelo was a start from December onwards, not February.

We should look to keep Vrsaljko. He's as good as we're gonna get in terms of performance level for that price, but he needs to stay fit. He's a distinct upgrade over D'Ambrosio in almost every facet.
    He is indeed start from december but still not impressed people till february when Spalletti finally stop playing him on the left and we switch into 4231/343 hybrid which madee him fluorish since he didnt need have too much responsibiity on the back. If people made fair comparison Vrsaljko first 6 month play more and better than Cancelo 6 month which he already registered 2 assist and some good performance already show he level above Dambrosio despite not in his best fitness. True made him stay fit for the rest of this season should be our main concern from now.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Bulgaria

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Darmian is still out there.
    SM reported that Marrotta is trying to hijack the juBe deal by offering the same amount to Man Utd but even higher wage for Darmian!

Today, the Italian makes €3.2M, would be €3.5M at Juventus but at Inter, that number could reach as high as €3.8M !!

AS - Atletico Madrid to get 20% of any future resale of Vrsaljko but Inter may not redeem the Croatian

The future of Sime Vrsaljko at Inter is uncertain. The Italian media, in the last few hours, has questioned the Croatian’s redemption by Inter and even the media in Spain is also skeptical about the odds that the Nerazzurri are going to sign Vrsaljko outright at the end of the season.

The reason is that the injury that he suffered during the World Cup is still giving him problems this season to the point that Luciano Spalletti still has to go with Danilo D’Ambrosio in most of the matches. Atletico Madrid, according to AS, are monitoring the situation very carefully given that €17.5M is on the line here as well as 20% in any future resale by the Nerazzurri.

* I agree with the majority here, Šime needs to show a lot more if we`re about to splash the cash - especially during these FFP restrictions. We are clearly buying Politano and club seems to like Keita as well.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

28. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    According to AS, Inter deem their purchase option for Vrsajlko ‘too high’ and will reopen talks with Atleti to see if they will accept a lower fee.

Here are the words of Sime Vrsaljko talking about the first time that he faced Inter.

“The first time that I played against Inter was in my first season with Genoa: finding yourself entering a historic stadium and facing a top club. I was motivated, happy. I wanted to give my best first impression.”

And then he arrived at Inter.

“I dreamed of it since I was a child. I now feel the responsibility of wearing the Inter shirt every weekend. On the pitch, I have practically played in all positions: up front, int he middle, central defender but since I got to the fullback position, I have not moved anywhere else. I feel great.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

30. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Terrible mistake to not redeem him