Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inter Formations & Tactics 18/19

Macedonia

Inter Formations & Tactics 18/19

So, i just realized that the sub-forum is called Games & Tactics, but there were only topics about games, and not for Tactics.
    So I opened this thread to discuss formations, and tactics for the next season.

I also realized how boring I'm at work, so i did these tactics in PSD.
    interformation2018.jpg
    p.s. I also realized that i don't know how to make this image larger.

Match Formations

Round One: Sassuolo - Inter
    Last edited by ADRossi; 19 Aug 18 at 20:33.

2. Thanks (4): Devious, JJM, magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    what is this a thread for ants?!

4. Thanks (4): GenDire, magnesium, MVD, TwoFiddy

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    what is this a thread for ants?!
    You can click the picture or teach him how to make large image

Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    tadaaaaaaaaa!

just right click with mouse on this pic ,option copy image and past it to your post and it's BIIIG!

8. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, magnesium, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    tadaaaaaaaaa!

*taaaaaaac
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Since Rafinha and Modric are now pretty much gone in terms of being possible transfer targets, I have a feeling that we are equipped for season with Keita onboard now without buying new midfielder. Sure, it will be awesome to have someone like Rabiot but realistically there aren't any top players currently on the market who can walk into our starting midfield. Panic buying is no longer viable, we don't need another grandpa like Valero as a 5th choice midfielder, might as well just give chance to Emmers.

We can take Barella on loan with 30mln redemption right but will he evolve with small exposure to playing time? There would be too much competition for him to play regulary. Injury epidemy like in 12-13 can occur and this will help him to become a starter, but I swear to God I don't want it.

In 4-2-3-1 Brozo is a sure starter and Vecino currently should be alongside him. Naingolan becomes AMC but what about Lautaro, he was too good in the preseason to be a bench warmer. I guess the only viable formation for us to field strongest line-up is 3-4-1-2. Skriniar-Miranda-De Vrij- Perisic-Naingolan-Brozo-Vrsaljko (Politano if we go to all-out attack)-Lautaro-Icardi-Keita. That's strongest line-up name-wise but Lautaro surely can't play in the hole. If we move Naingolan upwards Lautaro becomes direct competition for Keita. This pushes Vecino to the starting line-up and Gagliardini and Asamoah as first choices. If both Brozo and Naingolan suffer injuries we will have huge problems but Mancini already showed that you can win matches even with 0 creativity midfield. Bear in mind that Candreva haven't left yet and he also can play as an AMC in the emergency scenario. Same for Skriniar-he can play as DM if needed. Even Perisic played in the central midfield before occasionally.

All in all, we now have plenty of possible formation and a good bench depth. Not top-class like Liverpool or City have, but decent,especially by Serie A standarts.

As I said already a few time on this forum, our ambitions for this season are progressing to CL play-off and solid 2nd-3rd place in the championships. With favourable draw in CL (like getting Locomotiv in the group or top team like Bayern but weaker pot 2 and 3 like Schalke and Shakhtar) we can progress from the group and reach our targets in the national championship. Not many team in Serie A except Juve have such midfield players like Brozo or Naingolan. Even if they do, their attack or defence are weaker than ours. I am fairly optimistic for the upcoming season.

Canada

If we get Barella with the current team, I think he'll get more than a small amount of playing time. He would only have the following ahead of him: Brozovic, Nainggolan, Gagliardini, and Vecino. I also would not be surprised to see him outplay one of the last 2.

Personally I don't think we can go into the season with this midfield, it would be a huge issue.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

vs the bearded duo

hm...I feel better already

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Last edited by Bluenine; 15 Aug 18 at 12:39.

14. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

i still dont understand why people keep thinking that keita balde is shit.. the same thing when people says that CR7 will be nothing special in Serie A. Probably they dont watch football. If there is a reason why Juve will be better then us it will be thanks to him.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

They think every Serie A club is Inter, had Skriniar and Miranda in their defense.

Yes, maybe we can beat Juve, but feeder team absolutely no clue defend against CR7.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    i still dont understand why people keep thinking that keita balde is shit.. the same thing when people says that CR7 will be nothing special in Serie A. Probably they dont watch football. If there is a reason why Juve will be better then us it will be thanks to him.
    Its just a meme, more of a parody on FIF's habit of blaming the coach when new players don't like up to FIF hype, Keita is just an example I used. I have edited it now to better reflect the sarcasm.

I have shared my thoughts on Keita many times (talented, but suspect attitude) and its possible he could do well here if he puts his mind to it. And CR7 is one of the greatest players of all time, people here saying he will do nothing special at Juve are just wishful thinking. Its a great deal for Juve from a financial, marketing and sporting point of view.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 15 Aug 18 at 12:40.

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Its just a meme, more of a parody on FIF's habit of blaming the coach when new players don't like up to FIF hype, Keita is just an example I used.

I have shared my thoughts on Keita many times (talented, but suspect attitude) and its possible he could do well here if he puts his mind to it. And CR7 is one of the greatest players of all time, people here saying he will do nothing special at Juve are just wishful thinking. Its a great deal for Juve from a financial, marketing and sporting point of view.
    Player with CR7's talent and attitude will just success. no matter where.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    I think he was sarcastic. Keita is a great signing and so is politano.

22. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

---Icardi---
    --Perisic---Modric--Politano

----Brozovic---Nainggolan---

Asamoah---Miranda---Skriniar---Vrsalijko

Politano will.blossom with midfield like that. his smart decision making and pace would be enhanced.
    shape of inter to come

24. Thanks (2): magnesium, RobertMugabe

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

Throughout this particular season, I will vote for three (3) center-backs under any circumstances

Icardi-Lautaro/Keita
    Perisic-Gagli-Brozovic-Nainggolan-Vrsaljko/Politano
    De Vrij-Miranda-Skriniar
    Handanovic
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

-----Icardi------

Peri--Nain--Keita--

--Brozo----Gaglia----

Asa- Mir- Skri- Vrslaoffdfsfgrwo

------Handa-----
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

27. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Politano - Icardi - Keita

Perisic - Asamoah - Naing - Vrsaljko

Miranda - Skriniar - De Vrij

Works on FIFA. I don't lose if Handa's on God Mode.

29. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Malta

I’m starting to think a back 3 for the future is the way to go. De Vrij plays a lot better in the middle of a 3, plus I think we’ll be more solid at the back. Something like this looks best with Radja dropping back and Keita/Lautaro further forward if we need to attack

Icardi
    Perisic-Radja
    Asamoah- Brozo- Gags - Vrsaljko
    Miranda- De Vrij-Skriniar
    Handa

31. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Politano - Icardi - Keita

Perisic - Asamoah - Naing - Vrsaljko

Miranda - Skriniar - De Vrij

Works on FIFA. I don't lose if Handa's on God Mode.
    No wonder he's invisible in your formation.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children