Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Keita Baldé Diao

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    We don’t need to keep him since we are probably keeping Perisic, especially if we’re changing coach.

Both Mourinho and Conte are huge fans of Ivan and they’ll want him to stay. I would like someone more unpredictable from Keita to fight him for that spot.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Keita to leave Inter?

Inter are not expected to buy Keita Balde Diao this summer as it emerges a failed prank aggravated the winger’s thigh injury.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Keita was the victim of a prank gone wrong by satirical TV programme Le Iene on the eve of Inter’s match against Sampdoria on February 17.

The newspaper writes the episode saw the Monaco loanee trapped in a hotel and forced to run away, while it was never aired due to him not signing the release.

However, his dash to get away would have aggravated a thigh injury, which ultimately kept the 24-year-old out for another six weeks.

The former Lazio attacker has scored just four goals in 29 appearances this season, making it unlikely that the Nerazzurri will take up their €34m option to buy.

La Gazzetta adds Keita faces further problems off the field, having recently chosen Federico Pastorello to represent him.

That would have prompted former agent Roberto Calenda to write to the FIGC, warning his agreement with the player still had another year to run.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Netherlands

Pretty sure the reason he was expelled from the Barca academy was for a prank gone wrong.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Hahaha what a fucking idiot. Ruined his chance for a big club. He was in a good run at that time + we had the Icardi crisis coming.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Hahaha what a fucking idiot. Ruined his chance for a big club. He was in a good run at that time + we had the Icardi crisis coming.
    Depending on what the prank was i m not blaming him too much. I mean it s possible that they scared him or put him in a situation where most people would have started running.

Anyways i hope we re suing the shit out of those bastards who run that tv programm it s unacceptable for a player to get injured on a prank show especially if he never gave consent to participate.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    We don’t need to keep him since we are probably keeping Perisic, especially if we’re changing coach.

Both Mourinho and Conte are huge fans of Ivan and they’ll want him to stay. I would like someone more unpredictable from Keita to fight him for that spot.
    If we are keeping Perisic, then Inter's transfer target Bergwijn is a good option. He will start pushing Perisic for the starting role, and hopefully be ready to take over in a year's time.

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Depending on what the prank was i m not blaming him too much. I mean it s possible that they scared him or put him in a situation where most people would have started running.

Anyways i hope we re suing the shit out of those bastards who run that tv programm it s unacceptable for a player to get injured on a prank show especially if he never gave consent to participate.
    I have a hard time believing he would be put in that situation unless he agreed to participate, on some level.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I have a hard time believing he would be put in that situation unless he agreed to participate, on some level.
    Kind of hard to believe that he agreed to appear in a prank show where he is the victim(kind of defies the purpose of a prank), also the article says he refused to sign the release which again would indicate that he did not agree to participate before hand.

Then again i have no idea how prank shows work!!!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am guessing they are done then whoever the prank is on has to sign something so they can release the footage with his name and face otherwise they blur the people out i think.

Those are prob diff than the scripted ones.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    He is yet another player hand picked by Saplletti who failed miserably. I am just curious to know what attracts Spalletti to these types of players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    I am guessing they are done then whoever the prank is on has to sign something so they can release the footage with his name and face otherwise they blur the people out i think.

Those are prob diff than the scripted ones.
    The main problem was he was supposed to be recovering and instead he was doing something else. Does this ring a bell?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Surely you're not suggesting that all Keita should've been doing while injured was to rehab his injury, right?

Surely you're providing the possibility that the guy has some kind of life outside of football.

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

He was killing it before his last injury. Sucks that it didn’t work out wish it would have ended earlier. Maybe if we get him for way less it would be possible

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Unfortunately for Keeita, his future as an Inter player has been dead in the water since the end of last year. A few appearances, goals and assists will not save him. The fact of the matter is that his output is nowhere near enough for the club to pay 34 million to make the move permanent.
    #FlyEaglesFly

18. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, K.I., thatdude

United States

Don’t feel like he ever actually got a fair shot here but whatever. Let’s just make CL and send him back to Monaco, we need better players.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post

italian tv programs can show a particularly bad taste, to put it mildly. there was the case of this comedic actor, leo gullotta, who was put face to face with a tiger (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b90e , from around 0.50. the woman was in on the joke ).

they later said it was a tamed tiger from a zoo or a circus (i can't remember), and was probably (i hope) mildly sedated. but of course he didn't know.

now, in a situation like this, i would run even with a torn acl lol.

this actor eventually signed the release because, you know, he worked for the same television who pulled the prank. which is yet again berlusconi's television.

of course i'm not saying keita's prank was this bad or even close to this, but that's what those people are capable of.

- - - Updated - - -

not only that. a few days ago, during another tv program on berlusconi's television, what was supposed to be a game ended up with a 54 y.o. man who is now hospitalized and risks to remain paralyzed from the neck down.

they are both reckless and sloppy in what they do. so i am definitely inclined to believe this story about keita's injury is true.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    These guys must be sued the shit out of them.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

REDEEM HIM NOW!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

From hero to
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

24. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Kakaroto, thatdude

Serbia

That was barely a shirt tug, definitely not worthy of a foul let alone a card.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

HE HAS TO BE REDEEMED, AN IMPORTANT GOAL AND THAT SHEER AMOUNT OF INTER-LEVEL SADISTIC ENTERTAINMENT!