Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: FIF's Dramatic last day of the Mercato - Summer 2018

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

4/10 for me. I guess I'm one of the odd ones who isn't satisfied by this mercato.

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

With Valero still here and -1 great starting midfielder, more than 6 i cannot give. Its a great thing we kept everyone good from last season, but the upgrades (minus Radja) are not THAT good. We lost Rafinha and Cancelo, everyone keeps forgetting that. And in the process we got one ton of attacking players who roughly are the same type of player (note, i said roughly).

If Modric comes it is a 10/10 for me, if Rafinha chooses to come against all logic 8/10.
    Guacamole

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1899 View Post
    two of them barely post and one is a troll

Plus you used the word "most'

Maybe someone else needs to check themselves? Unless you can find more?
    You told me "no one", right? I prove it bs.

That's the result of some random clicks on pages. Clearly I can't check every 2000 pages manually, right? When EVERY different topics are put together in one thread. Well it shakes my head when most of the posts are about SMS, Promes, Modric and Rabiot, scattering sparsely Mercato rating, and most of that rating is delusional.

Kuwait

I think i'm one of the few if not the only person who never wanted to sign a top holding/central midfielder. I really believe we should give Gagliardini another season. The dude had massive potential and he's still young. If Brozovic can go from what he was to whatever he is now, then i'm sure Gagliardini can do it. I'm disappointed we couldn't sign a playmaker though, but it's fine I guess. I'm not like the ones hoping for a scudetto or a champions league trophy. I just want stability for a few years and making the champions league consistently. Then we can go for the big signings and aim bigger.

5. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Fav. Player
    Kharja

United States

90 10 years of FIF
    How did Cancelo and Rafinha become so highly rated here. I get they were good, especially Rafinha, but neither were even guarenteed starters with our current lineup.

We upgraded our defense with signing 1 of the top 5 cb's in the league. (giving us 3 of the top 5 cb's in Serie A)
    We grabbed two full backs who are versatile, have been amazing in the league, one of which was great against some of the best national teams in the world for Croatia.
    Despite FFP we grabbed one of the top 3 midfielders in the league with 9go, which is a giant upgrade to Rafinha and much more versatile in the positions he can play.
    2 young league proven wingers to push Candreva out of the lineup and put a fire under Perisic's ass. As a result they should also supply us with more goals to take the burden off of Ivan and Icardi.
    and lastly El Toro.

9/10, we upgraded every damn position, forced some scrubs out the lineup, and all without losing anything and chopping dead weight. -1 for Mario still being here and not signing one more midfielder.
    Only One Inter

I'm so high I can eat a Star

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

For me 8,5/10, our midfield still needs someone with creativity. Our hope is that Lautaro gets confidence with time and we can play Radja-Gaglia/Brozo as DM.

If we loan Kara i will give 8,0 because Candreva should fuck off and never play. Kara is a good player, i would like him much more then Cuntdreva
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

8. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Modric arriving would have been the cherry on top of what has just been an incredible transfer window for me. The transfers in have just been excellent and FAR exceeded what I thought we were capable of signing. Above all else I'm just thrilled to see quality depth in every position which is what we missed last season big time.

The drawbacks for me are as a few people have said before, we still have Candreva and Mario who really should have been moved on, and as I have been for many years without fail, disappointed to see Ranocchia will be here next season but at least we have De Vrij to further push him away from the first team.

Quite frankly nobody can call this transfer business anything other than inspired work. Piero Ausilio, you have my respect.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    I think i'm one of the few if not the only person who never wanted to sign a top holding/central midfielder. I really believe we should give Gagliardini another season. The dude had massive potential and he's still young. If Brozovic can go from what he was to whatever he is now, then i'm sure Gagliardini can do it. I'm disappointed we couldn't sign a playmaker though, but it's fine I guess. I'm not like the ones hoping for a scudetto or a champions league trophy. I just want stability for a few years and making the champions league consistently. Then we can go for the big signings and aim bigger.
    That's also my idea. A few years of stability with CL, meanwhile papa Zhang can increse our revenues and than go for big signings and trophies.

11. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Malta

Lol are people here for real?

It’s an 8 at the very least, we’ve not sold any of the top players and signed:

- A RB to replace Cancelo that is on his level ( albeit very different fb’s) and for less money
    - The best LB in the league who can also play almost every position
    - One of the best CB’s in the league
    - Radja who no matter how much people deny it is miles better than Rafinha
    - A special special player in Lautaro who can become one of the world’s best
    - Politano who tbh I’m not sold on but will be better than Candreva at least
    - A fast direct winger who we’ve been lacking since the days of Eto’o and who can also play multiple positions

Only negative is it looks like we’re not going to get one more midfielder who imo we need to start alongside Brozo ( heck I would have hijacked Roma’s move and got N’Zonzi

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Realistically the only chance we had of Modric coming here, was if that supposed meeting were held at least a week ago. It's too late now.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I apologize; I didn't realize how much this meant to our community.
    Wow, you single handedly ruined our chances of getting Modric. Someone fire this mod asap.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

15. Thanks (2): MVD, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Build a gold statue for Ausilio

17. Thanks (2): chipschups, MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    7/10 mercato to me. We still haven't solved a couple of major issues that cripple our attacking gameplay. Midfield depth also doesn't have enough quality.

I think that our defensive power will be our absolute main strength this season. We have almost perfect defensive capabilities. As usual, we'll suffer to create and score goals, and we'll be looking for investments/loans up front by January just like 8 months ago.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

19. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

We have brought like four attacking players, including Nainggolan why do you think we will be as clueless as last year up front? Actually I think we have some great options, even off the bench.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I don't have a number to make a rating, it was a good mercato, but also a disappointing one. Inability to close one of the best prospects in the world, only for Barca to snatch him, losing precious time on Vidal instead of trying for Modrić earlier or just finding a better solution. Vrsaljko was one of the best options we had, hopefully he does not shit his pants, 9gg I like, but he's already injured lol, we kept our better players but have no alternative for Handa and we haven't sold Joao Mario. It's a mixed bag, really.

Just shows how we fucked up this mercato with all those senseless buys before (gabigol lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

What's with all those rating?
    We haven't finished our mercato, after Modric coming then you can rate it.

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    What's with all those rating?
    We haven't finished our mercato, after Modric coming then you can rate it.
    But he won't come cuz Perez is a lil bitch and als jealous of Stevie Z's cool Tuxedo

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Karamoh Wants To Stay At Inter As Parma Identifies Alternatives

Yann Karamoh is not convinced about the idea of leaving Inter as he does not think that it is the best move for his career according to Italian media outlets SportItalia and calciomercato.com. The energetic 20 year old Frenchman likes Parma very much and appreciates their interest in him, but Karamoh would like to stay, work hard, and fight for a spot with the Nerazzurri and Luciano Spalletti, with whom he has had a great relationship so far.

Karamoh has been gradually improving as a player and has featured more and more in Inter’s preseason games, which is a sign of Spalletti’s trust in him, although with new arrivals Keita Baldé and Matteo Politano as well as Antonio Candreva, Karamoh will have to fight his way for a starting spot once the Serie A kicks off.

Parma is still waiting for a definitive answer from the club and the player as they have now begun identifying their alternatives, including Lazio winger Mattia Sprocati.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

27. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Its an easy 8 for sure.

I would have liked to see Candreva, Gagliardini & Ranocchia sold but they add depth and this will probably be their last season here if the former 2 keep up their average performances and the latter doesn't get a new contract.

Handanovic will be evaluated this season to see how he does in the CL and Serie A but the market for goalkeepers unfortunately will be an expensive one in the next couple of years.

J. Mario is the only big problem i see, sad to see a 40M player not even put in the effort to get his career back on track, he has to go.

All the incoming transfers were great buys and Martinez looks like a talented player for the future.

This would be an 8.5 if Mario gets sold and an automatic 10 if Modric is brought in.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    In other news, this is so cool: