Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: German Bundesliga 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Eintracht turned it around for a 3-2. Good attacking display.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Frankfurt gonna overtake Gladbach soon. Neat little double whammy they're about to do to me.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    With his two goals in Bayern's 6-0 against Wolfsburg, Lewandowski reached 196 league goals and he became the foreign player with the most goals in the history of Bundesliga.

5. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, n4l, thatdude, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Legend status
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Icardi could've reached that but I guess Marotta happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

8. Thanks (2): MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Icardi could've reached that but I guess Marotta happened.
    He will reach it with Juve
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

10. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Just now noticed that Eintracht is only three points behind Gladbach for the last Champions League spot in Germany.

These fuckers. I don't care so much about them eliminating our sorry asses in a dipshit competition, but if they edge out Gladbach for the Champions League then these guys truly can go fuck themselves.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    This is going to be an interesting matchday for Bundesliga. Bayern-Dortmund, or Der Klassiker as it's known recently, will take place at Allianz Arena. on Satuarday 18:30 CET. There's only 2 points distance between the home side and the league leaders. It should be an interesting match. It's been a while since this derby was a title deciding match.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

13. Thanks (3): firmino, MVD, wera

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Leverkusen-Leipzig should be a fun game too but nowhere near the title racing excitement of course.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

I can't deny that I am a bit envious of premier League and Bundesliga fans right now. They are enjoying a league whose outcome will probably be decided only at the very end, or close to that point.

I mean, this hasn't even to do with the fact that I support Inter. I would say the same if I was, say, a Roma or fiorentina or Sassuolo supporter.

You can enjoy the title challenge even if you are not "directly" involved.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (4): MVD, thatdude, wera, Wings

Greece

We'd have a title challenge almost every year in Italy if Juventus wasn't a greedy, dirty criminal organization though.

It's all up to the FIGC and the clubs to make it stop. Most fucking clubs are happy with letting Juventus get the bread and settle for the crumbs. It's been like this since 1994 as well until Moratti and Facchetti made things happen. All that did was give Juventus a small slap and then sort of apologized to them about it.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Title challenge with what players? Vecino? Kuzmanović? Juve didn't make us not spend money on Telles and then make us spend 3 times more for Dalbert.

Juve didn't make our bad decisions. They have done a lot of the right moves that we should have done (ever since they came back from Serie B).

And that's just Inter. It's also Napolis and Romas and Milans own fault they are not winning Scudettos right now. Juve are so good these past years that they are going far in CL every season (after Conte left). Can't deny that they deserve to be the best team in Serie A right now.

You lie to yourself talking about FIGC because you cannot admit to yourself that Juve is above all.

Greece

I didn't say that Inter would challenge the scudetto every year, I said there would be a title challenge in Italy. Be more careful when replying to posts.

Also, what you're saying about Juventus would be nice and true if they were still cheating. They have cheated their way this season to create a 15 point gap from 2nd place so that they can concentrate on the Champions League. They've been doing that for quite a few seasons now actually. It's easy to go further up in the CL when you can have double the budget of your rivals, cheat in your games and have the refs cut off points from them at your convenience. You will feel a lot more relaxed knowing that you will not lose in a game because you have security.

It's not Milan's fault they didn't win the 2012 Scudetto. They were robbed.
    It's not Napoli's fault they lost the 2013 Scudetto. They were robbed.
    I could go further on about all these robberies and be very specific about the how, why and when, but it doesn't seem like you're the kind of person who will cede on things like actual reality when it comes to this. You're probably also the type of person who felt Calciopoli was an Inter scam until Juventus actually got leniently penalized... These cunts have completely destroyed Italian football in the last decade and you're here applauding them for being what? Cheating cunts that have managed to cloak their shit with "success"? Are you really that gullible?

It's not anyone else's fault that the first team is cheating. Is it their fault for not cheating as well to 'level the playing field'? Is that our line of thought now?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Half time in Munich. Bayern are destroying Dortmund. 4-0. Apart from an early chance with Dahoud hitting the post, Dortmund have done nothing in the game. Their back 4 is all over the place. Especially Zagadou.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

21. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This was the first Bundesliga match I started watching this season, and switched off after 30 mins. Dortmund playing like the old Arsenal, making the same mistakes time and again.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

It's clear that both Bayern and Dortmund are equally strong teams considering both have collected basically the same amount of points after 28 fixtures.

So a 4-0 thrashing can only be down to mentality. Dortmund pretty much shit their pants thinking of the prospect of Bayern jumping over them in the standings.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If they finish level at the end of season, then who wins the league?
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    It's clear that both Bayern and Dortmund are equally strong teams considering both have collected basically the same amount of points after 28 fixtures.

So a 4-0 thrashing can only be down to mentality. Dortmund pretty much shit their pants thinking of the prospect of Bayern jumping over them in the standings.
    While i don't disagree with your point about mentality, Dortmund are missing many key players as well. Hakimi (starting lb), Paco (starting CF), Guerreiro (starting lw) and Pulisic (squad player). Bayern are also missing players (Robben, Tolisso) but it doesn't have such a big effect on them as they have a much better bench than Dortmund.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    If they finish level at the end of season, then who wins the league?
    Bayern. They have a much better goal difference. +45 vs +32.

26. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Dortmund were a disgrace. End of. In their biggest games this season so far, they've flopped. CL exit to Tottenham and now this game; total embarassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

28. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Check out Matheus Cunha's goal vs Leverkusen

"I don't think drugs are the problem."

30. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, wera