Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: German Bundesliga 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Thorgan setting up a powerful volley from Stindl as well.

I'm biased, but I hope he stays with Gladbach. But if we had to leave, then, sure, Inter it can be.

The goal courtesy "no idea-to nick" on Reddit.
    There were shades of the elder Hazard in that.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

https://web.de/magazine/sport/fussba...platz-33446736

Robben is going to leave Bayern in the summer, Ribery probably too. Robben is imo the most gifted player the german Bundesliga ever had.

4. Thanks (3): J.., MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I know what you mean about Robben, it's amazing how Robben turned his career around and was a lot less injured than before.

A living legend, but in my opinion Ribery was always the more talented player, more versatile. Love both, Robbery is one of the best wing duos of all time. Maybe even THE best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

6. Thanks (2): J.., Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    He is definetely a legend in Bayern and one of the most gifted divers

It's sad with all the injuries he has had as I truly believe that he otherwise would have been on a Messi/Cristiano level.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Hoeneß getting blasted into oblivion by a fan. Definitely one of the most dislikable Presidents in club football

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

"Augsburg keeper bites off part of his tongue and plays on". i couldn't find a video so far though.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/augs...81o96d0tiz7i7h
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    First loss for Dortmund in the season against one of the worst teams of the league, Fortuna Dusseldorf. They now have a 6 points distance from second placed Gladbach.

14. Thanks (3): J.., MVD, thatdude

Poland

They saw Spurs in UCL and already started fucking up.

16. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Sancho is just superb player. When he came on, Dortmund looked completely different team. There is lot of maturity in his game.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    It's crazy how insanely well Paco Alcacer does in Dortmund compared to how it was for him in Barcelona. Dortmund is just a very a great club to be in as a striker.

Sancho is indeed great this season but I'm not too sure if he will manage to keep this level over a long period of time due to his inexperience. The same goes for the two young French CBs (the amount of talented French CBs are amazing). One of my favorite players plays in Dortmund as well and does really well at the moment. I guess Thomas Delaney is not that well known on this forum but the way he keeps running and fighting is very inspiring in these days with way too many lazy and diving cunts. And his personality is just great as you can see here when he called up to a radio program some minutes before the plane took off to the world cup
    - - - Updated - - -

Here is the clip with English subs

https://twitter.com/drp3/status/1006469346691092480
    Last edited by J..; 19 Dec 18 at 21:20.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I know what you mean about Robben, it's amazing how Robben turned his career around and was a lot less injured than before.

A living legend, but in my opinion Ribery was always the more talented player, more versatile. Love both, Robbery is one of the best wing duos of all time. Maybe even THE best.
    3..2..1...brehme comes and says u haven't watched much wingers
    Last edited by Wallace; 21 Dec 18 at 03:51.
    Dr. Marotta

20. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, monster09, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Nah, that's an accurate-ish statement
    Depends if you're going for best as in peak or best as in highest quality for many consecutive years.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    phew I was afraid you would spark a debate how overrated they are compared to Conceicao and Camoranesi.
    Dr. Marotta

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Great goal by Sancho

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

1 - 1

if B.Dortmund don't lose, they'll keep at least a 6 point advantage.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    I'm tired of Bayern München which means I hope Dortmund wins this one as I don't think Mönchengladbach will manage to keep doing this well.

A draw means that Bayern might just be 4 points behind which is a bit alarming as it seems like they have got their shit together lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Great great assist by Götze

28. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, phonk, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Gladbach will be the Leicester of the season. Thorgan Hazard world domination. Wera my man. I believe.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, phonk, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Gladbach were a superpower back in the '70s. It's just it hasn't been since then that they've basically won anything.

And losing that game today pretty much ended their faint hopes of being Meister this season, which is disappointing on one hand, but any talk of that was already firmly in the "WTF" category to begin with. I would've signed up for a 10-3-4 Hinrunde, and if they repeat a record like that in the Rückrunde, where virtually all their tough games are at home, they'll comforably qualify for the Champions League next year.

Just seemed like, with a totally unusual center-half pairing due to Elvedi and Ginter having injuries, that the approach was to play a hyper-conservative counter-attack style (Gladbach is a counter-attack side in general but not to this degree) to help them out, and that took all the air out of any real forward attacking impetus. After they fell behind in the second half, I can't really recall any dangerous attempts on Bürki's net. Just not enough in them to find a second equalizer.

32. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, J.., MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Gladbach was a very great team back then and the club is quite famous here in Denmark do to Allan Simonsen who won the Ballon d'Or when he played for them. I often chose them in the football manager games back in the early 00s and I still remember when Peer Kluge seemed to be the next big German midfielder and when their current sports director retired as a player. It's great how they have turned their bad period in the late 90s and most of the 00s around to what they are today. And mainly because of the way they have done it by often developing young players and not by spending a lot of money.

They are a good team but they are sadly not strong enough to be a contender for the meisterschaft in a competition against fucking Bayern hence why I hoped for a Dortmund win yesterday.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I always liked Green/White type jerseys so them together with Wolfsburg (and Celtics in NBA) always tickled my fancy.

Wolfsburg won Bundesliga when Džeko was there, I believe this Gladbach side could win, but Borussia Dortmund plays the best football in Germany right now, easily.

35. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, J.., thatdude