Page 1 of 276 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Midfielders Rumours Topic

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Midfielders Rumours Topic

As we have recently discussed here, I will be opening 4 separare topics for rumours, one for each position. Please post the majority of the rumours in these topics. This means that rumours such as Riquelme or Mancini or Makinwa or Alex should be discussed inside. But for persistent rumours like Cassano or Chivu, you can open separate individual topics. Should there be any official transfer, another new topic will be opened to discuss that. In the case that there is already a topic open regarding that particular player, for example, Cassano, then we will discuss in that topic but I will change the topic's title instead of opening a new one.

Also be reminded that non-related transfers should not be discussed in this topics. You can go into the European Leagues forum and discuss them in the appropriate topics.

To be fair, since this is a change, I will conduct a poll at the end of the month to see if you guys like this change or whether you want to go back to the old system or Tim's suggestion of a topic for every rumour.

Thank you very much.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Kily Gonzalez has been targeted by Tottenham, according to reports in Italy.

Spurs have reportedly contacted Internazionale to establish whether the club might be prepared to loan out the Argentina star.

However, the chances of Tottenham landing the former Valencia man seem slim as coach Roberto Mancini wants to keep Kily despite a frustrating season.

Inter are also thought to be against the idea of Kily, who made just 13 Serie A starts in an injury-hit campaign, departing on loan.

The Nerazzurri are keen to recruit in the summer and may need to bring in reinforcements before allowing Kily to leave for pastures new.

Meanwhile, one player who is to leave the club is Turkey international Emre and his destination appears to be England.

The former Galatasaray man has been linked with a host of Premiership clubs in the past with Spurs, Newcastle, Liverpool and Everton keen to secure his signature.

"We have two or three offers from English Premier League teams for Emre," said the club's sporting director Marco Branca told PA International.

"They are big clubs and they have been reported in the press. We will now evaluate the situation before we take a decision."

It bothers me how Tottenham are linked with so many good players, but sign so few of them. Do they think they are a big club? Do they think they can compete with teams like Inter? They can't even compete with teams like Udinese or Sampdoria.

I hope Kily doesn't leave, when he's on the pitch he plays with his heart and always seems to put in 100% effort.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    The problem is the English media. What can Spurs do, Primo? There is no confirmation yet if Spurs truly contacted Inter.

Handyo

Premiership beckons for Emre
    Monday 13 June, 2005

Inter have confirmed that a number of English clubs are pondering bids for want-away midfielder Emre.

The Nerazzurri have been contacted by at least two Premiership sides who want the Turkish international.

"We have two or three offers from English Premier League teams for Emre," Inter's sporting director Marco Branca confirmed.

"They are big clubs and they have been reported in the media. We will now evaluate the situation before we make a decision."

Whispers have suggested that Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle all like the look of the 24-year-old.

Emre did reveal earlier this season that he wanted a move after growing increasingly frustrated at the San Siro.

He only made 19 League appearances in 2004-05 campaign and is eager for an exit, even if his contract doesn’t expire until 2007.

The Italian outfit signed Emre, and Okan Buruk, from Galatasary in 2001 when they paid £5m for the pair.

Meanwhile, Branca added that Inter will complete the permanent signing of Chelsea midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron this week.

"We are working to keep the player," he stated. "Veron's situation will probably be resolved in the next few days and we are optimistic that he will stay."

The 30-year-old, who has enjoyed a fine loan period at the San Siro this term, is set to sign a three-year contract.

Channel 4

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    And the midfielders who have been rumoured to Inter are:

Arrivals:
    A.Mancini
    Pizarro
    Veron (buy him)
    Solari
    Simplicio

Departures:

B.Emre
    Karagounis
    V.Meyde
    C.Zanetti
    Kily

In this department we should make very little changes. Maybe keep Veron and I like the Solari idea but we will see. I just hope Stankovic goes back to his old self, he is not really impressing me, only at the start of the season but then caput.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    What must be done is to sell VDM and Kily with only eat our cash for doing nothing.

Kara is the completly opposite example.Keeping him is just must.

I'm reallly happy to see Solari coming.I always loved to watch Mancini A.

I'm against coming Pizzari if we keep Veron since he is too expensive.We should use this cash for Samuel.

That's for now.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Channel4
    The 30-year-old [Veron], who has enjoyed a fine loan period at the San Siro this term, is set to sign a three-year contract.
    ...three year contract? Didn´t Veron just say that he want´s to play in Argentina?

Now we buy Veron and don´t sign Pizarro. Veron plays one season with us and leaves, then there´s no Pizarro to sign anymore. Oh well...

And like Pod, i´m in favour of selling VDM, Kily and keeping Karagounis. Letting Emre go is not smart, but letting him rot in the bench is ridiculous. I´m sure he´ll have a fine career, elsewhere.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    JZ

3 year deal for Veron : ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

we have just played into Moggi's hands

he now wont have any probs 2 convince Pizzaro 2 sign for Gobbi

and KARA is a must for nxt season ........ Kily ? he can go wherever he wants......... if he goes 2 Spurs make sure its not a loan deal .... sell him outright

VDM,Kily,Davids ,Emre leaving

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, just let him go for free, number one left winger for Argentina! What a wonderful idea! After all, who needs excellent backup players who never complain and always give 100%. We are just fine with only one LW, Solari, who has no experience from Serie A, right?

He can still be an excellent LW, give him a brake! I don't think it's impossible that he'll be seriously in a fight for a starting place next season. You'll see.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I'm actually switching over to JL's side. Selling Kily would be a mistake. He's a fighter, still a good player, and a wonderful backup who doesn't complain. He's got a fire about him that I like to see in players. I say we keep him and add Solari to the LW ranks and let them fight it out for the starting spot.

I don't want to see Andy VDM to leave, but if he does then I really wonder what's going to happen on th RW. Karagounis has been linked to Benfica in return for Luisao, and if that also happens that leaves us with no RWs. And IMO Stankovic doesn't cut it as a RW. I'm not saying that he can't play the position, but I don't see him as being our starting RW.

Though if in fact Mancini does allow those 2 to leave then Stanko would probably get that spot and Fiore would probably be added since I can't see us going out and dishing tons of cash on a Joaquin or someone like that.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

10 years of FIF
    Rich, I believe Mancini is Mancini's number one target for RW. I like that, players that used to be right backs in Brazil are very solid wingers here in Italy

Mancini, Cesar, Ze Maria, Serginho etc.

Also, Fabio Aurelio of Valencia is nowadays excellent winger.

I've been here for ages and just got my 200th post, sad

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Oh yeah. I forgot about him (rust after not being on consistently for some days) I would love to see him join since I'm a huge fan of Brazilians. Anyone remeber that air flick goal he scored last season? One of the greatest goals I've ever seen in my life.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

Maybe I'm crazy, but everybody like Dede, and I don't. I think he's not very good defending, and nothing special in attack.
    "It is better to improve what you have than to wish for the things you don't have"

Toldone, Capitano (Pupi), Cafe, Patron, Ill Muro, Matrix, Cuchu, Deki, Sulley, Lucho, Chino, Mario, Ibra.

Forza Inter!!!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    Quote Originally Posted by Channel4
    The 30-year-old [Veron], who has enjoyed a fine loan period at the San Siro this term, is set to sign a three-year contract.
    ...three year contract? :scared: Didn´t Veron just say that he want´s to play in Argentina?

Now we buy Veron and don´t sign Pizarro. Veron plays one season with us and leaves, then there´s no Pizarro to sign anymore. Oh well...

And like Pod, i´m in favour of selling VDM, Kily and keeping Karagounis. Letting Emre go is not smart, but letting him rot in the bench is ridiculous. I´m sure he´ll have a fine career, elsewhere.
    yeah veron! sign that contract!
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I once again agree with JLo, I mean, JL!!! Yes, it would be foolish, Kily seems to have an Inter heart, and I know he wouldn't splitting time with Solari. It would be foolish to let him go, he is excellente off the bench.

3-year for Veron? This is madness, but what do you expect from Shrewdie and his side-kick? If they pass on Pizarro for Veron, then they crossed the line. But I think they will get Pizarro since he wants to come, but only give Veron a 1-year deal.

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Anderson has been linked as well.
    Pizzaro will be an Inter player, IMO. Everytime he is mentioned to an Inter executive, they have either changed the topic or carried on about how good of a player he is, he will be a Interista next season, but I wonder where he'll fit in, but we all know Veron isn't a 30+ games a season man.

Solari
    Pizzaro
    Anderson

Are the only midfielders I want (excluding player departures)

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i think its either Veron or Pizarro.

we cant we do what Milan did? instead of wasting money they are getting Crespo on another season loan, we should do the same. then after that season, maybe Pizarro can come. but i think even by then, if we dont get pizarro now, thats it for him being an inter player.

Toon in for Inter's £4 million rated Emre

Monday, June 13, 2005

Newcastle are understood to have tabled a £4million bid for Inter Milan midfielder Belozoglu Emre.

Inter sporting director Marco Branca confirmed today that at least two English clubs have made offers for the 24-year-old Turkish international, who has been linked with the Magpies, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Everton as he looks for regular football after making only 19 Serie A appearances last season.

We have two or three offers from English Premier League teams for Emre,' said Branca. 'They are big clubs and they have been reported in the press. We will now evaluate the situation before we take a decision.'

Newcastle were neither confirming nor denying the move today, although sources at St James' Park have revealed that manager Graeme Souness and a delegation of club officials are ready to fly to Monaco to meet Emre tomorrow.

Former Galatasaray boss Souness' contacts in Turkey have kept him informed of the player's situation, although the Magpies' hierarchy saw him during the 2002-03 season when he played in Inter's 4-1 Champions League win at St James' Park and the 2-2 draw in the return at the San Siro.

A successful move for Emre, a left-sided central midfielder, could pave the way for Lee Bowyer's exit with Birmingham, Charlton and West Ham all linked with the 28-year-old.

Soccernet

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

We will dumb and fools if we only sell him for $4M, he is worth more