Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Four knots for Marotta to solve:
    1- CL next year, the table looks promising
    2- In summer there is Conte or Simeone
    3- AFTER SELLING ICARDI TO REAL MADRID, THEN MANAGEMENT WILL BE CAUTIOUS
    4- GOT RIDE OF FFP BUT THERE IS NO BIG SIGNINGS, ONLY YOUNGSTERS AND ITALIAN PLAYERS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    If Marotta sell Icardi to Real Madrid and buy Piatek, Barella and Chiesa what would you say?
    No one could replace Icardi.

They're good promising players, but we dont need young players in development stage, we've already bought Laurtaro and Karamoh and look how did they end up, kids dont win scudetto, only experienced players do.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

2. Thanks (2): MVD, rsz85

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post

Four knots for Marotta to solve:
    1- CL next year, the table looks promising
    2- In summer there is Conte or Simeone
    3- AFTER SELLING ICARDI TO REAL MADRID, THEN MANAGEMENT WILL BE CAUTIOUS
    4- GOT RIDE OF FFP BUT THERE IS NO BIG SIGNINGS, ONLY YOUNGSTERS AND ITALIAN PLAYERS
    Idk if this guy is trolling or doesn't speak Italian but for anyone else the translation of the third point is:
    After Icardi and Madrid, the management will be more attentive
    (It refers to Icardi going to Bernabeu for Copa Libertadores)
    The note below says:
    Recent "Blitz" 48 hours before Inter-PSV was an episode, but Marotta will bring his know-how on how to manage champions, like he did at Juve.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

- - - Updated - - -

No one could replace Icardi.

They're good promising players, but we dont need young players in development stage, we've already bought Laurtaro and Karamoh and look how did they end up, kids dont win scudetto, only experienced players do.[/QUOTE]

For you is no difference between Karamoh-Lautaro and Barella-Chiesa?
    And I am excited over the head for the fucking experience of Asamoah, Candreva and even Perisic!
    And do you really think we would win scudetto right away. Until 2021 I see no chance and by then Barella, Chiesa will have enough experience.

Bur you are right! No one could replace Icardi, that the reason his price would be north of 100m.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Did I need to be specific that experienced quality players that win scudetto and not young inexperienced quality players? I thought it's obvious.

I don't like the idea of selling Icardi one bit, and If we sold Icardi for anything less than 140m I'll consider it a major fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

But no one is talking about selling Icardi to Madrid.

8. Thanks (1): Kev9Inter

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Marotta arrives for Inter
    By Football Italia staff

Giuseppe Marotta has arrived at Inter’s headquarters, and will be officially appointed as general manager later today.

The 61-year-old was removed as Juventus CEO earlier this year, and later terminated his contract as general manager.

It was immediately predicted that he would take a role with the Nerazzurri, and he will be appointed at a board meeting today.

It’s not year clear if he’ll be CEO initially or simply general manager for sport, but Marotta has arrived at the Inter HQ and will be confirmed later today.

https://twitter.com/cmdotcom/status/1073173061292253185

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    If Marotta sell Icardi to Real Madrid and buy Piatek, Barella and Chiesa what would you say?
    That we are building a team that will be happy with a top 4 finish.

Poland

Guys, no one said anything about Icardi. Instead of panicking that Beppe is a trap, lets be happy we managed to snatch one of the top executives.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member

14. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Welcome you old cross-eyed juve fart. Don't fuck it up more than it already is.

Good luck.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Vietnam

I love how easy journalists make money. Marotta is always careful with his words (he didn't talk about Inter before official announcement today). Yeah sure the first thing he reveals to journalists is about selling Icardi and buy young Italians. We should believe it

18. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

unfortunately, even many of the (supposedly) important newspapers and sites have resorted to click-baiting.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Bulgaria

Don't worry we won't sell Icardi. We will sell Skriniar an d Brozo instead.
    C
    After his superb performance last game Candreva will be rewarded with new contract and pay raise.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    I love how easy journalists make money. Marotta is always careful with his words (he didn't talk about Inter before official announcement today). Yeah sure the first thing he reveals to journalists is about selling Icardi and buy young Italians. We should believe it
    Yeah, not to mention this is something Ausilio is perfectly qualified to come up with and execute himself
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

23. Thanks (1): MVD