View Poll Results: Worst Post-Treble Transfer

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hernanes (18 million)

    1 1.12%
  • Kondogbia (36 million)

    3 3.37%
  • Joao Mario (40 million)

    35 39.33%
  • Barbosa (29 million)

    46 51.69%
  • Ranocchia (18 million)

    2 2.25%
  • Other (post below)

    2 2.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Worst Inter Transfer Post-Treble?

  1. #61
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanked
    15,747 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    We bought biabiaby twice, first at 2010 as 10mil to parma and the we bought him again instead Bonaventura for another 10m ffs.. how parma rip us off just happy they got bankrupt.
    Didn't we sign Biabiany on a free transfer the second time? At least this was my impression.


  2. #62
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,953
    Thanked
    13,211 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How could anyone vote for Joao Mario here?






  3. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  4. #63
    vasilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Nov 09
    Posts
    7,395
    Thanked
    10,740 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Chino

    Belgium

    20
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    We bought biabiaby twice, first at 2010 as 10mil to parma and the we bought him again instead Bonaventura for another 10m ffs.. how parma rip us off just happy they got bankrupt.
    We didn't spend anywhere near that much on him. In fact, I'm pretty sure his book value when we sold him to Samp in the Pazzini deal was higher than when we bought him back from Parma in the Mariga deal, so technically we made money off of him. Then the second time around we signed him on a free.

  5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi

  6. #64
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    6,868
    Thanked
    5,707 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    Everyone should delete the vote for Joao Mario and watching him reborn like Brozovic
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  7. Thanks (1): thatdude

  8. #65
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,658
    Thanked
    22,505 times

    Netherlands

    94
    So it sounds like Barbosa will be sold for approximately 18 million, plus a % of future sale. Mario also has a chance to be sold for about 20 million if things go well on loan.

    I think this means we're looking at Nainggolan as the worst post-treble transfer, especially when combined with Xaniolo's brilliance.

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #66
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,953
    Thanked
    13,211 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    So it sounds like Barbosa will be sold for approximately 18 million, plus a % of future sale. Mario also has a chance to be sold for about 20 million if things go well on loan.

    I think this means we're looking at Nainggolan as the worst post-treble transfer, especially when combined with Xaniolo's brilliance.
    Nope. That doesn't change anything. It's not like we sold them 5 months later.

    Both Barbosa and Mario are far worse transfers than Radja. At least Radja played for us for a season, scored goals in the derby, in CL, the CL qualification goal and was more useful than not. Barbosa was a 30m bench player and Joao Mario was a 45m waste of space.

    And also don't forget that the Nainggolan deal had a 3rd player involved. We got a 10m valuation for Santon in that deal. There's no way this is part of a "bad deal". The only regret of course is Zaniolo but we managed to put a 15% clause on him iirc so it's better than nothing.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  11. Thanks (3): GenDire, Pajo, thatdude

  12. #67
    sakera's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Nov 14
    Posts
    253
    Thanked
    98 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

    Indonesia

    To me signing rafa who hated mou was one of our worst moment
    Sensi Rules!!!

  13. #68
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,658
    Thanked
    22,505 times

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nope. That doesn't change anything. It's not like we sold them 5 months later.

    Both Barbosa and Mario are far worse transfers than Radja. At least Radja played for us for a season, scored goals in the derby, in CL, the CL qualification goal and was more useful than not. Barbosa was a 30m bench player and Joao Mario was a 45m waste of space.

    And also don't forget that the Nainggolan deal had a 3rd player involved. We got a 10m valuation for Santon in that deal. There's no way this is part of a "bad deal". The only regret of course is Zaniolo but we managed to put a 15% clause on him iirc so it's better than nothing.
    Disagreed. I don't think the amount of time that has elapsed is particularly relevant, especially when you consider the percentage of the transfer fee being recouped helps offset the wages/amortization.

    Nainggolan is going to be impossible to sell at a breakeven point unless China or the MLS beckons, meaning he'll also float out on loans on our books for at least one more season. If Zaniolo's transfer value appreciates to 50 million Euros, as it looks destined to, then paying 24 million Euros (net of counter parts) for a one year rental that also includes sending a 50 million asset the other way becomes theater of the absurd.

  14. Thanks (1): MVD

  15. #69
    crzdcolombian's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Aug 07
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanked
    4,806 times
    Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

    Colombia

    10 years of FIF
    No Vidic?

    Rano was pretty bad. We should have gotten Bonnuci instead
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •