34 38.64%
  • Barbosa (29 million)

46 52.27%
  • Ranocchia (18 million)

2 2.27%
  • Other (post below)

2 2.27%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Inter Transfer Post-Treble?

Netherlands

Dodo and Pereira are underrated answers. That's 22 million Euros on LBs who played a zero quality games for us.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    So Erkin, who cost zero euros and played zero games for us, was great value then.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, n4l

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    So Erkin, who cost zero euros and played zero games for us, was great value then.
    Certainly greater value than Yann M'Vila who rarely played for us and his loan cost us 1.5m. I can't believe i wanted that guy at Inter. If we start mentioning free agents or low cost deals the list will be so long. Kharja. Palombo. Montoya. Ansaldi. The derby hero, Ezequiel Schelotto.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, n4l

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Completely forgot about Alvaro Pereira. Part of my list for sure, just above Vidic to complete my top 5.

7. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Certainly greater value than Yann M'Vila who rarely played for us and his loan cost us 1.5m. I can't believe i wanted that guy at Inter. If we start mentioning free agents or low cost deals the list will be so long. Kharja. Palombo. Montoya. Ansaldi. The derby hero, Ezequiel Schelotto.
    How Schelotto made it as a professional football player I'll never know. He was like a super crappy version of Vecino in terms of style. Also according to wikipedia, Schelotto is still employed.... How?

All these names are making me nauseous but Barbosa takes the cake. Lots of money flushed down the toilet on that one.

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, n4l

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

I still hate Ranocchia more than any of them, purely because the most of them came and went sooner rather than later. Ranocchia has been consistently shit for the most of the past 8 years and there's just no getting rid of him. The day he does leave will be a miniature scudetto style celebration for me.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    I voted for Joao Mario. It was between him and Barbosa. .

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

People always assuming worst transfer as when we buy some crap player, but the real thing is we doing worst business when selling our best player or not selling/buying at the right time.

1. Etoo to Anzhi for 24mil
    This like the moment when we know Inter is just give up to winning. How can the club selling their season before best player who scored 37 goal in all competition and replacing him with bunch of crap player like Forlan, Zarate and Ricky alvarez.

2. Not selling Milito and Maicon to Madrid after treble
    We really missed a chances to escape from FFP tortured when not accepted Madrid offer for 50mil for both player and replacing them with some promising talent like Cavani and Sanchez who available for such a low price. Both end up selling for peanuts or the worst Milito spent the rest of season as Bidone oro winner because his injury.

3. Not selling Sneijder to United when their offered 35mil
    If you really want keep the player and say keep him is our best mercato, you should make sure you give him everything to made him stay happy. But no for Inter and Branca masterclass who made him unhappy and literally kicked him our best AM for decade just for 8mil to galatasary.

4. Selling Coutinho for 13mil
    nuff said, when they selling Sneijder I thought this crazy club will stop doing dumb thing but god knows where they put the brains out.

5. We fucked up Salah transfer
    Ofc this isnt 100% our fault, mostly because fiorentina is like a jerk to us while bending over to other club but us.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    6. Not signing Mascherano in 2010.

15. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, thatdude

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Rafa Benitez.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

17. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, Eddie, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

If I could vote for both Joao Mario and Gabigol I would. Maybe ‘Dealing with Kia’ should be an option
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

why need this thread?

So here we are on a winning streak in all competitions but people are still looking for negativism... it`s like they are unable to live with positive thoughts and enjoy the precious present that we live in

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    It's hard to remember all the fantastic players Ausilio, Branca and Moratti himself brought us here:
    - Silvestre
    - Pereira
    - Mudingayi
    - Zarate
    - Melo
    - Osvaldo
    - Castaignos
    - Mariga
    - Forlan
    - Santon
    Excuse me but Osvlado was AWESOME. If he would have kept up to being a pro, he would still be a monster. Santon was great piece of business, as mentioned by Il Drago.

Dodô was not ready but at least we got some of the money back from Sampdoria. Now he`s contantly playing with the "Gabigol" flop @ Santos on loan.

From my point of view the worst transfer DONE post treble has to be João Mário - we wasted €40m + Kia fees + signing on fee and he doesn`t even give a shit. He is on high wage, not playing and we struggle to offload him. His value decreased to €20m now and still there is no buyer for this lousy guy.

Barbosa is close second with his value dropping from €29.5m to only €8m, but a striker has a higher potential re-sale value. However, still young and could get his shit together, at least in theory. He must have some kind of pride in him, unlike that turd JM. Barbosa did not have many chances over here to be honest and it was a mess back then. He was tried as a winger and he was clearly unprepared for that role. As , the problem is the loss he generates year by year + wage being payed by Inter [at least the largest portion of it]. From a business point of view, we need to bring him back to Europe and try to integrate him. He can still be good, but Spalletti must think of a system in which he uses both Icardi and Lautaro/Gabi.

Gabigol has scored 15 goals in 35 appearances in all competitions for Santos since his arrival and Santos President José Carlos Peres would certainly like to keep him for another season.

“Bringing him back here the first time was difficult,” Peres told GloboEsporte. “Now that he’s doing well and scoring goals, Inter could stiffen their position.

“We want a new annual loan. We have already contacted Inter and we know it will be difficult. They bought the player on a four-year deal, so they would be practically giving us half his contract, and this is where things get complicated.

“They paid $88M dollars, which works out at 22m a year. If he remains with us for another 12 months, then that’s another 22m lost.”
    And of course Santos are not paying anything near the resonable loan fee, because Gabi loves them They pay €1.5m for 1 year. We need to stop this retartadion and impose ourselves.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Throwback to the awesome Schelotto

Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

United States

Of the poll options, certainly Barbosa or Mario. I voted Barbosa.

I would throw Silvestre's name in the ring though. We may not have paid a high transfer fee, but he was utterly worthless when he got here and was impossible to unload for awhile because of his high wages. Guy really got on my nerves for how many transfers he refused in favor of staying here and getting paid to warm the bench.

22. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ur mum

Colombia

Gabriel at least is top scorer in the Brasileirao and always wanted to stay, showed passion and wanted to do better, unlike Mario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Gabriel at least is top scorer in the Brasileirao and always wanted to stay, showed passion and wanted to do better, unlike Mario.
    That doesn't change the fact that he was shite here, though.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

26. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Big Willy, MVD, Wings

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    I imagine Vidic might be up there, comes in on a free, red carded for dissent in his first game after giving away a pen, then is useless for the rest of his time here
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    1-JM
    2-Barbosa

Colombia

For the money that we paid for them and what we got in return with their crying and being little fragile bitches has to be Joao Mario and kongdobia. From the poll Guarin was a god compare to them haha.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    The fact the J Mario and K-dog actually had good games for us; and that Barbosa had exactly ZERO good games (plus high salary, plus big media presentation etc), means Barbosa is at the top of the list.

I need a mod to re-open my vote. Big mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

32. Thanks (1): I4E