Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Ionuț Andrei Radu

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    @brehme: In Cagliari Calcio 2:2 Parma, Colombi was the keeper @ Parma.
    Sepe was injured though. Don't think he's out for long. Should've sent him to Brescia where he could be a starter.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

on the bench today, so he is basically third Parma's goalkeeper for this moment...

Australia

10 years of FIF
    WHere do things stand with this guy? I find it interesting that Inter are looking for a replacement for Handanovic or at least someone that can be his vice and yet Radu is never mentioned. It is also funny that his agent always talks about returning to Inter but that is about as far as things have gone.

Given that he is presently Parma's third choice, I guess a return to Inter and his prospects of staying can not really be spoken about. I was just curious as to the esteem (or lack thereof) that our management has for him. Also, after seeing Padelli earlier this season, I cannot help but wonder if Radu would have been a better alternative. Personally, I feel that Padelli is a Clown Act.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Latest rumor is we've decided to call him back and have him as the 2nd keeper.

This is the easy choice, and doesn't cost us anything.

Only thing we need to remember is to give him some games also.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Latest rumor is we've decided to call him back and have him as the 2nd keeper.

This is the easy choice, and doesn't cost us anything.

Only thing we need to remember is to give him some games also.
    I just remembered Julio C didnt play a single game for Chievo in 2005 but became our #1 straight away the following season with no serie A experience. Fingers crossed this guy is the real deal.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

7. Thanks (1): Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Let's bump this thread up. He's gonna be our 2nd keeper this season. Hopefully he gets more minutes this season than what Padelli has got during his whole time at Inter.

9. Thanks (4): Adriano, MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Wonder if he'll play on Wednesday. Not to shit on Handa (I don't have the energy for it anymore), but just to give him some game time so that if Handa does get injured again then we don't have the same situation as last year with Padelli playing against Lazio and Milan with literally 0 minutes before hand.

Anyway, hope to see him. He was alright at Genoa for half a season.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

11. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    If he doesn't even play against Fiorentina, then he has no purpose on the squad and better send him out on loan.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Sucks for Radu, but we can't really loan him out at this point. If Handa gets hurt we can't afford to literally hand goals away with Padelli back there

14. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Must start against Fiorentina.
    Also, i would start Ranocchia and Sensi too.

16. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

handa is not in his prime but if you think radu can step up I have a bad news for you all
    have you guys see him playing in genoa?
    he have a good reflexes and reach (hey at least he won't do statue) but his positioning is really bad, especially on closing the shooting angle. How the hell a goalkeeper can consistently stepping backward when facing opponent on one on one situation?

Losing his position to perin is understandable but he wasn't even able to beat colombi at parma.
    If this guy wasn't come from our academy, he wouldn't even be here right now.

furthermore, he hasn't been playing for more than a year, are you guys ready to see padelli v2.0?
    Last edited by francesco; 10 Jan 21 at 17:42.
    You Need Skill and Luck To Make a Great Save - Alberto Fontana
    The Strong One Doesn't Win, The One That Wins is Strong - Franz Beckenbauer

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Is Coppa Italia two-legged? If yes, he should definitely play at least the first leg. So we could see how he plays.

19. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    If he doesn't even play against Fiorentina, then he has no purpose on the squad and better send him out on loan.
    Wouldn't play him against Fiorentina as it is a more important match than Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Is Coppa Italia two-legged? If yes, he should definitely play at least the first leg. So we could see how he plays.
    I dont think so, looking at the match fixtures for Coppa Italia, the next set of date is for Quarter Finals.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch