View Poll Results: What will the match result be?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inter win

36 50.70%
  • Draw

29 40.85%
  • Spurs win

6 8.45%
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Thread: Tottenham - Inter (28 Nov 18)

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by J.. View Post
    You just called me retarded? For what reason? Adult people agree to disagree with each other. No reason for writing this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    i apologize if that offended you J.., i was really angry after that match.
    when you think about it, i don't want to be that guy who makes trouble with people over football.

2. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, Devious, MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

4. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post

...I mean, do you know where that image is from, or? Doesn't seem like something to post on the Forza Inter Forums.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    ...I mean, do you know where that image is from, or? Doesn't seem like something to post on the Forza Inter Forums.
    I found it on the chat section of the Roma-Inter match on sofascore, yeah I know it is to make fun of us, but come on man... fans of other clubs appreciate jokes from their rivals too if I shouldn;t have posted such things I can delete it. Thought some of us will find it funny too

7. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

its not like we dont make fun of our club week in week out
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Yeah, arnt we enough for you? FIF is basically made of 95% mockery and rant rather than cheerleaders nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I found it on the chat section of the Roma-Inter match on sofascore, yeah I know it is to make fun of us, but come on man... fans of other clubs appreciate jokes from their rivals too if I shouldn;t have posted such things I can delete it. Thought some of us will find it funny too
    yeah but the pic isn't even funny. It's from someone who is clearly enjoying our defeat and made some random pic to just clarify how much we are ridicolous (according to him) with our triplete and "mai stati in b" story. It's just coming from someone that searched a way to say how much he hate us. In a really stupid way. But what do you excpect from someone who is stupid, to make something inteligent?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Lads, I had to cool down a bit after this game so I can reply to you normally

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Radja looks pretty clumsy so far, so does entire team but knowing his level I expect more from him.
    &
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Radja showing absolutely zero desire to play tonight
    I don`t think we should ever doubt Radja`s desire in a UCL match. Turned out he was injured..

Quote Originally Posted by KDog View Post
    9 was really shit but i blame spalletti for this, why do you play him when he's obviously still injured? resting other players against frosinone but letting naingolan play twice in 3 days? i dont get the logic..
    &
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    His tongue is only organ that's still working. Our medical team apparently haven't noticed this either.
    I believe Radja`s desire made him play against the medical staff`s recommendation, so Spalletti said ok. He was clearly unlucky to get his ankle swollen again.. But I see your point, if you know he has problems why force him.

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Yeah Nainggolan just doesnt give a fuck
    Injured...

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Wtf is Nainggolan doing?? He's not even bothered to pressure???
    Poor guy couldn`t...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    Naingolan jogging like a little bitch.. fuck that shit
    Now we know why..

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    We should've held on to Zaniolo and our 40m.
    Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Radja really needs to shut up more about his lifestyle. This shit will eventually bite him in the ass when he continues to play so utterly shit.
    He`s strong AF, injuries happen to all kind of players.. I am only defending him because he did not have a proper pre-season and could not contribute as expected. He`s still top thanks to his mentality, unlike others who stay healthy and still can`t deliver shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Nainggolan is really killing us. So many poor passes/flicks which have turn to big pressure moments for Spurs.
    We were essentially playing in 9 with Radja injured and Icardi isolated..

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Fuck Nainggolan

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Nainggolan is still recovering, shuddup guys.

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    N9 loses Moura for a free header. Jesus
    He should have been subbed off earlier..

GdS: Nainggolan yesterday had a more swollen ankle than usual and a calf muscle strain. One trouble leads to another because this is the same ankle that forced Nainggolan out of the Milan derby 40 days ago. There is no peace and there is no way to find an acceptable physical condition. Of course he was fine during Frosinone and even in the days before the game in London. Medical reports said that his injury was healed and he was ready for Spalletti to use him although the ankle is always at the risk of relapse and it did.

The knot of his general physical fitness remains and it must be re-acquired only by playing. Nainggolan would have stayed out a little bit longer after the Milan derby injury but the desire to play is always there for him, going beyond the pain threshold. Perhaps with the years going by, maybe it is better to take more time to recover and manage his injury calmly, rather forcefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Dude, we already talked about this - it's hard to nail the shot when you're still seeing double from last night. Other people have also mentioned it - the guy is recovering still. Jesus.
    thanks for trying to ease up the atmosphere in here, much needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I don't know what the fuck we expect out of Nainggolan in AM, other than shooting. That's a dead position for midfielders in the modern game. That's forward territory.
    &
    What is Nainggolan supposed to do on the pitch? He's utter crap. Jogging, doing nothing.
    I guess Spalletti expects a hardworking and ultra-determined AM [exactly the opposite of Riquelme for instance] that constantly puts pressure on opposing defence, chasing them and recovering unexpected balls. Remember Icardi used to do this when he was hungrier? Goals out-of-the-blue resulted after defensive errors, you just need someone connected to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    I think it's better to concede a goal now, and then try to play, rather than defend and eat one in the 89th with no time to come back.
    I see your point and unfortunately this is exactly what happened. I just don`t understand how Spalletti could not forsee this

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    We survived! God damn. I have a feeling that we come here for a draw. This mentality is saying it all.
    Spalletti has recorded only losses in UK for a reason... you can`t show up like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    This is bullshit. We/ve been playing for a draw from the first kickoff.
    This is exactly my problem with this match and Spalletti. I don`t understand this scary cowardly approach, even if we had lost we still had a chance. Now we just embarrassed ourselves and the Zhang family - I read that Steven was disappointed, like the most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    Spalletti is now losing 8 games out of 8 in England

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
    Unfortunately his approach was not updated, so I would say he finds it challenging to learn from his mistakes..

Deserved lead for Spurs. Inter has been nothing but utter crap in this match.
    We all saw it coming... Spalletti didn`t. This loss is on him IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    It amazes me how many professional footballers lack the basic ability to shoot the ball toward goal
    +1. At this level I would expect even defenders to shoot like snipers. Instead we have some lousy midfielders who get in front of the goal and constantly fail to deliver a decent shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Spallo late with the fucking subs. It's amazing half the forum saw it and he didn't.

If we play like shit and get a result it's all decent, but I can't accept playing like shit AND losing.
    I`m afraid this match exposed Spalletti`s limitations as a top manager, we can see the ceiling...

He was going for this most of the time, however shit happens. I would prefer to go for the win right from the 1st half, playing like 1 goal down from the beginning, try to score a goal ASAP and then sit back and enjoy your defence + hit them on the counter for the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    We need PROPER midfielders.
    Yes, please. This is part of the reason why we brought in Marotta. Hope for Barella, he would instantly raise the bar here.

Quote Originally Posted by szogo View Post
    Son, Eriksen was masterpiece plan from the bench.
    Agree. Pochettino knew we would sit back like cowards so he saved them for the 2nd half, putting in fresh legs to damage us. Spalletti outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    Thank you Spalletti. Fucking coward.
    I would not thank him, I would just ask him to learn FFS.

I don't really get this match. Players are not up to this tempo at all, totally lackluster performance. Then when they concede at the end, no one bats an eye and they seem to be content with the defeat which will put them 3rd in the group. The qualification is not in our own hands anymore.

I don't fucking get it. Spalletti really fucked this game up right from the start. Well done.
    +1, totally agree. It`s risky to accept that your faith is not in your hands any more, I hope they know what they are doing... Barca isn`t exactly our best friend right now with Rafinha`s gentlemen agreement broken and us not selling Skriniar to them. Plus:

Quote Originally Posted by BUCHROM View Post
    Barca will have their revenge finally after 8 years.
    ahhhh the TREBLE season...

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Why Miranda why not Lautaro
    That`s an extremely good question for post-match interview... Lautaro should have been deployed earlier. I hope he will get more playing time from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    We got exactly what we deserved tonight. If you play for a win you may get a draw. If you play for the draw most times we'll end up losing the game. The team showed a losing mentality tonight. From to the coach to the players. I think we'll go through as Spurs won't win at Camp Nou but such a performance should never be repeated again. This was a step back.
    +1, let`s hope we go through.
    Last edited by DARi0; 07 Dec 18 at 10:17. Reason: added GdS on 9

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicol˛Barella

NULLA ╔ IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

13. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, dax21, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    See what Inter has done to the fans

Poor Dario, he was a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Sit back like cowards? Being tactically organised in a difficult game and having chances when the time came is cowardice? We should have just given Tottenham space to attack us, wtf is wrong with some people.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    But we didn't have chances. We had just 2 shots on goal. Perisic forced a corner from a tight angle, and I think the other shot was that 93rd minute hail mary volley from Asamoah. Where's all this 'cowardice' stuff coming from anyway? The 'cowardice' that people are upset with is the approach to the game which resulted in us, who were at one point +6 points ahead of Tottenham, take 1 point from the next 3 matches and end up behind Tottenham in the group and out of control of our own progression into the round of 16. The cowardice that people are angry with is Spalletti's paralysis which sets in every time he goes to England apparently, approaching the game in a way that was only ever going to result in an eventual loss. There is a reason he is 0W, 0D and 8L from 8 trips to England btw. That's not a coincedence. The cowardice is putting on a CB (Miranda is the least goal-threatening CB we've had in years btw) even though we were already 1-0 down, and we still had attacking options like Candreva and Martinez on the bench.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

»\_(ツ)_/»

17. Thanks (1): tonyclifton

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    But we didn't have chances. We had just 2 shots on goal. Perisic forced a corner from a tight angle, and I think the other shot was that 93rd minute hail mary volley from Asamoah. Where's all this 'cowardice' stuff coming from anyway? The 'cowardice' that people are upset with is the approach to the game which resulted in us, who were at one point +6 points ahead of Tottenham, take 1 point from the next 3 matches and end up behind Tottenham in the group and out of control of our own progression into the round of 16. The cowardice that people are angry with is Spalletti's paralysis which sets in every time he goes to England apparently, approaching the game in a way that was only ever going to result in an eventual loss. There is a reason he is 0W, 0D and 8L from 8 trips to England btw. That's not a coincedence. The cowardice is putting on a CB (Miranda is the least goal-threatening CB we've had in years btw) even though we were already 1-0 down, and we still had attacking options like Candreva and Martinez on the bench.
    Couldn't say it better.

Sitting back with an intent to sniff blood and strike at every opportunity is tactically organised.

Sitting back with an intent to solely hold on to the draw is cowardice. With this approach, conceding and losing is eventually inevitable.

But let's not look back at this shitshow now. Win against PSV (hoping that Barcelona won't throw the Spurs game away on purpose) and Udinese will put us back on track. Forza Inter and Forca Barca (for this moment only).

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A CB was brought on because de Vrij was injured, in addition we were as dangerous as Tottenham and it was a tight game, I can recall a great chance that fell to Valero (of all people).

I don't think it was cowardice, Tottenham weren't dangerous throughout the game because we were organised and plus we basically were handicapped by the fact that two subs were ruined by injuries. The 1 point from 3 matches came from 2 games versus Barcelona, are we expected to beat Barca now?

It's ridiculous how having a good start in the CL makes expectations go over the moon and all of a sudden we should be going to the Camp Nou and winning. For the quality of the team we have we are doing decently in the CL and performing slightly above expectations and we have a good chance of making it through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tonyclifton View Post
    Couldn't say it better.

Sitting back with an intent to sniff blood and strike at every opportunity is tactically organised.

Sitting back with an intent to solely hold on to the draw is cowardice. With this approach, conceding and losing is eventually inevitable.

But let's not look back at this shitshow now. Win against PSV (hoping that Barcelona won't throw the Spurs game away on purpose) and Udinese will put us back on track. Forza Inter and Forca Barca (for this moment only).
    We did not sit back we still pressed but obviously when T'ham manage to get through you need to drop deeper it's common sense, something we didn't do against Roma which was stupid. We conceded when we stopped playing the ball from behind I don't think Spalletti ever wanted the team to stop doing that.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

20. Thanks (2): nerazzurri4life, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    A CB was brought on because de Vrij was injured, in addition we were as dangerous as Tottenham and it was a tight game, I can recall a great chance that fell to Valero (of all people).

I don't think it was cowardice, Tottenham weren't dangerous throughout the game because we were organised and plus we basically were handicapped by the fact that two subs were ruined by injuries. The 1 point from 3 matches came from 2 games versus Barcelona, are we expected to beat Barca now?

It's ridiculous how having a good start in the CL makes expectations go over the moon and all of a sudden we should be going to the Camp Nou and winning. For the quality of the team we have we are doing decently in the CL and performing slightly above expectations and we have a good chance of making it through.

- - - Updated - - -

We did not sit back we still pressed but obviously when T'ham manage to get through you need to drop deeper it's common sense, something we didn't do against Roma which was stupid. We conceded when we stopped playing the ball from behind I don't think Spalletti ever wanted the team to stop doing that.
    We played well and yes De Vrij was injured, but why the fuck would he put on a CB with around 10 minutes to go and 1-0 behind, that was complete cowardice. He could have moved D'Ambrosio to CB. Such a stupid change. But yes, we did play well and the goal was a complete sucker punch.

22. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe