View Poll Results: What will the match result be?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Inter win

    25 53.19%
  • Draw

    20 42.55%
  • Spurs win

    2 4.26%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 76

Thread: Tottenham - Inter (28 Nov 18)

  1. #41
    La Brujita's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 07
    Posts
    2,686
    Thanked
    728 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

    Saudi Arabia

    42 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lads, it's Tottenham.


  2. #42
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,854
    Thanked
    5,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    What? I looked at the away sector and it said 170euro or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  3. Thanks (1): MVD

  4. #43
    #EmperorSpallo! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    37,141
    Thanked
    47,849 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What? I looked at the away sector and it said 170euro or something
    no fucking way common
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

    Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

  5. Thanks (2): Earth, MVD

  6. #44
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,854
    Thanked
    5,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    no fucking way common
    Well, on their site for their own supporters I think it was around 45-70 euros? For that price then MAYBE I would have go but 170? They can fuck themself in their arses and hopefully Icardi will help them do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #45
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,734
    Thanked
    9,185 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Just because we won in the last minutes at home doesnt mean we have to underestimate Tottenham, just a reminder so we dont get disappointed in the end.
    Forza Inter

  9. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  10. #46
    Wallace Wallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    12,373
    Thanked
    12,509 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Just because we won in the last minutes at home doesnt mean we have to underestimate Tottenham, just a reminder so we dont get disappointed in the end.
    I don't think people are hyped because we beat them in GM.

    I think it's more to do with the fact that we have been winning consecutive games in Serie A, and we successfully drew Barcelona, and witnessed some world class goalkeeping skills in Handanovic, defensive skills in Skriniar, and goal poaching skills in Icardi.

    And the fact that it's not January yet.
    Wallace

  11. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  12. #47
    Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jan 18
    Posts
    237
    Thanked
    319 times

    Colombia

    It’s all in our hands. We even have the luxury of losing but we gotta score at least 2 goals. Brozo and Nainggolan gotta be on top form and Perisic gotta get his shit together.

    Our best game of the season was the psv game. We created a lot, we were fluid and direct. it was Nainggolans best game so far too, he’s the key player for us in CL. Mario was able to do Nainggolans job this last two games so that’s good news.
    In other games where Nainggolan was ok it was brozo the one that stepped up.

  13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  14. #48
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    12,147
    Thanked
    5,716 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    And the fact that it's not January yet.
    Love how you skipped a specific month.


    Anyhow, we are going to London to win the game. If we fail and a draw comes, not the end of the world.

  15. #49
    forzainter257's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 18
    Posts
    576
    Thanked
    497 times
    Fav. Player
    Emmers

    Kazakhstan

    I think we are gonna lose so that the tension for the second place will remain high. UEFA doesn't want Barca-Tottenham match to have less attention. They want a BIG DRAMMA SHOW

  16. #50
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    12,147
    Thanked
    5,716 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I think we are gonna lose so that the tension for the second place will remain high. UEFA doesn't want Barca-Tottenham match to have less attention. They want a BIG DRAMMA SHOW
    They'll have their drama in the Napoli-Liverpool-PSG group.

  17. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  18. #51
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    10,866
    Thanked
    6,095 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I think we are gonna lose so that the tension for the second place will remain high. UEFA doesn't want Barca-Tottenham match to have less attention. They want a BIG DRAMMA SHOW
    Yeah, because the group stages really get people watching.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA

    #SACKBALDY

    #LOSERMENTALITY

  19. #52
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    4,767
    Thanked
    9,183 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    From Spurs twitter account:

    TEAM NEWS: Mousa Dembele (ankle) - scans have confirmed ligament damage to right ankle and is unlikely to be available until the New Year.


  20. #53
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    20,230
    Thanked
    9,089 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    No, a draw against spurs will get us through. Unless PSV wins against Barcelona and wins against Inter by 2 goals margin or 2-3, 3-4, etc.
    You are right, because Spurs wouldn't win us head-to-head in even points.

  21. #54
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,854
    Thanked
    5,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    I don't think people are hyped because we beat them in GM.

    I think it's more to do with the fact that we have been winning consecutive games in Serie A, and we successfully drew Barcelona, and witnessed some world class goalkeeping skills in Handanovic, defensive skills in Skriniar, and goal poaching skills in Icardi.

    And the fact that it's not January yet.
    Barcelona haven't won against us in our home since 1959. I was pretty sure they wouldn't this time either. We are Inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football


  22. #55
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Oct 06
    Posts
    13,455
    Thanked
    29,072 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    From Spurs twitter account:

    TEAM NEWS: Mousa Dembele (ankle) - scans have confirmed ligament damage to right ankle and is unlikely to be available until the New Year.
    Thank you mighty Spalletti, may your blessings rain us with similar good news forever and ever.

    halleluciano!
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

  23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  24. #56
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    12,147
    Thanked
    5,716 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Barcelona haven't won against us in our home since 1959. I was pretty sure they wouldn't this time either. We are Inter.
    Were you there grandpa?

  25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Devious

  26. #57
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    4,854
    Thanked
    5,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Were you there grandpa?
    No, I looked it up on the internet. You know world wide web? This is how you use Forzainterforums too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  27. Thanks (1): MVD

  28. #58
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    10,866
    Thanked
    6,095 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What? I looked at the away sector and it said 170euro or something
    My local Inter club was offering the tickets at 52 euros.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA

    #SACKBALDY

    #LOSERMENTALITY

  29. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  30. #59
    Demokritos's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    1,201
    Thanked
    1,012 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

    China

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Well, on their site for their own supporters I think it was around 45-70 euros? For that price then MAYBE I would have go but 170? They can fuck themself in their arses and hopefully Icardi will help them do it.
    the one of their best areas (club level (second circle)) available for 65 pounds
    the ticket i brought is at lowest circle, which available for 55 pounds.
    And there are plenty available at least on monday...

  31. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  32. #60
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,545
    Thanked
    6,193 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    My local Inter club was offering the tickets at 52 euros.
    How long ago?

  33. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •