Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Bologna

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Inter - Bologna

After the exit...lets take our anger out on Bologna.We want that fourth place and we should put it all on the line for once and go out and get it without depending on other teams results.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

A must win game, simple as that.... especially if Lazio and Parma win....

At this stage I am dishearted. Turning away from the soccer world for a break.
    "Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you."

mms://a233.v8534f.c8534.g.vm.akamais...ANA_750_en.wmv

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

we have fresh front men, but our defenders and wingers will suffer out of midweek game..

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'm somewhat optimistic in this game. Zac has reproduced his form of the late 2003 by still losing in the European competition but keep winning in Serie A. What's more, I think in the last 3 games (Can be more) with Bologna, we have beaten them 3 consecutive times. This is the record from last season and this season, if I can remember correctly:

2002/2003 Inter - Bologna 2-0 (Vieri scored a very controversial goal in the last minute. Forget who scored our first.)
    2002/2003 Bologna - Inter 0-2 (Or is it 1-2??? :p Nonetheless, Recoba scored 2 absolute stunners.)
    2003/2004 Bologna - Inter 0-2 (Recoba scored followed by Martins. Cruz made both assists.)

So, all in all, we have done well against them. We should have the fresh leg of Adriano and Emre for this game. Kara & Deki should be doubtful as they still carry an injury. Whatever it is, I'm kinda optimistic.

Handyo

This season is over for me i dont care if we win the 4th spot or not I dont know I dont feel the same as 2 years ago, 2 years ago I loved Inter a lot, I used to cry when they lose I used to celebrate when we win but now my feelings for Inter are GONE!!! yes I still love you Inter but not like before

I hope I will be alive when win somthing HOPING

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

For some reason some Bologna players are so confident of beating us and they seem overly optimistic of achieving that. Do they know something that we don't? Like who's gonna be the ref. or something!!!!

I am afraid that AC are trying to cover their controversial wins by using their media to create another controversies. Like what happened last week with the Perugia game, Milan's penalty incident against Empoli was overshadowed and almost forgotten with Martins' allegedely off-side goal. The Corruption this year is far more and far more obvious than previous years.

Back to the game, Recoba and Emre should be back for this game. I think the VDM -- Adriano -- Recoba triad will some action in this one and we should see how devestaing it could be. Martins need a rest and there is no rush in risking either Vieri or Materazzi. We'll have four difficult and must-win games in the coming month.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Bologna won't be too easy to beat, but i expect us to win this game..
    for me, the season has been over several weeks ago...
    which means.. I don't care for the standing in the table or any cups we will lift...

I'm expecting us to gain more confident that we lacks.. and play as a team...

this season may suck.., but what's so much difference with previous seasons ? Cuper made us hope to challenge for the championship until the last minutes... and that's good... but we don't win anything...

to me, it's more like marathon run... I'm expecting us to be able to run 40 kms and not just one season glory...

This season inter is a bit different, we seem strong in every department, we are solving few matters everyday...

I think I can't be more disapinted than last season...

to me, if we can beat lazio and parma, we should be happy...

unlike handoyo, i do want inter to qualify for CL..., it's not that I care too much with the standing right now... we just have too many players that won't have a chance to play..

hmm i am sleepy already, i need to stop writing

Bahrain

The CL spot brings u lots of money that will help the club plus it put u amo0ng the elite and u never know with this Inter healthy what could happen...So i dont know how some of u dont care

Anyways i would not risk Vieri still and i would definately rest Martins.If it were up to me i woud use the most offensive minded players available to try and thrash them and give a good performance to make Inter fans forget the disappointment.Only one DM please Zac.and have both Emre maybe and Stan on behing Recoba and Adriano.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I still think that 4th place is important for us since the CL is a big thing

Hopefully the team can do well and the greatest thing is that I can see this game live on that Real Sports Website that showed the Juve game where we beat them 3-2....

Here's the link to go to the webpage....

Its pretty obvious where to click come game time

http://sports.guide.real.com/soccer?...ion=6.0.11.847

Bahrain

Thanx BD..They also have lots of Inter goals which is great...for u kids to get some sense ogf history
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Let's hope Adriano will score some goals again.We need him in form since Cruz is completly out of form and Oba can be tired.

Toldo

Cordoba Matrix Canna

J.Zanetti Deki C.Zanetti Emre

VDM Adriano Recoba

Emre played once on that position when Cuper was coach.Let's see if he can do it again.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Emre played 1 as a lm under cuper not lwb.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Ok thats it, POD has the best avatar here. You cant top that, you just cant! :-)
    TI AMO INTER

Bahrain

VDM,Stan,Emre,Adriano and Recoba all in one game would be a dream come true but i doubt it will happen...But i would luv to see it.Lets see how they can dictate offense together.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    VDM,Stan,Emre,Adriano and Recoba all in one game would be a dream come true but i doubt it will happen...But i would luv to see it.Lets see how they can dictate offense together.
    hmm, i m not sure how zac is gonna fit them all... all of them are offensive players..

Pod, who is that in your avatar ? very funny
    is that you ???

Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    I still think that 4th place is important for us since the CL is a big thing

Hopefully the team can do well and the greatest thing is that I can see this game live on that Real Sports Website that showed the Juve game where we beat them 3-2....

Here's the link to go to the webpage....

Its pretty obvious where to click come game time

http://sports.guide.real.com/soccer?...ion=6.0.11.847

Thank You Man Thank you for the website, I just saw Inter top 20 of all time man Djorkaeff GOAL IS fucken beautful and the 3rd best goal by J.Z did you see how he celebrate man i hope he will score a goal this season and i wanna see him how does he celebrate

Question about real Inter milan Pass
    I wanna buy it but it says
    *Only U.S. residents may subscribe to Inter Milan Match Pass. This service requires a broadband connection.
    **All sales final. Inter Milan Match Pass is non-refundable.

Will I be able to watch it if my brother who lives in USA pay for it and i will watch it ?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Ehem. I have all 100 goals in my computer. I agree that Youri Djorkaeff's overhead deserve to be the best goal. Even my brother who doesn't understand soccer that much looked like ---> when he watched it. J.Zanetti's goal in the UEFA Cup final is another good one. And who can ever forget the celebration. Il Capitano!!!

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    We got to win this game.
    Sadly, we didn't qualify for the semi-final. BUt in the other hand, I am not that sad, coz now zach cud be sacked. Otherwise, there were specualtions that Zach cud remain as our coach if inter wud win the UEFA Cup and 4th position.

Anyway, hope the players react very well after the UEFA Cup exit.

I hope that Emre finally gets to start this game. Adriano is there. Recoba might as well start this game. There's doubt on Stankovic and Karagounis' fitness/injuries. I don't want to see two DM against Bologna. Sometimes, it's ok, like we played against Juventus & Milan; but I hate to see two DM's all the time !! And Kily shud play in the left wing (LWB).

------------------toldo-----------------

--cordoba---matrix/adani---canna--

j.zanetti---c.zane----b.emre----kily

-----------------recoba---------------
    -------martins----------adriano-----

for god sake....... no helveg....kily can do it against bologna !!