Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    This game has draw written all over it imo
    How? Where do you get that from? I mean what the actual fuck lol

2. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    How? Where do you get that from? I mean what the actual fuck lol
    Just a gut feeling. I hope I’m wrong. I just know this team will probably struggle playing against a team with nothing to play for. With the burden off PSV and the pressure on Inter to get a result I think we will most likely draw this based on our current form

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Austria

I guess this game is either make or break, at least for the next couple of weeks. If we lose to Juve (which in our current state is not unrealistic), we are officially in our second crisis of the season after the one at the start of the season. Getting knocked out of CL will damage our self esteem more than it already is.

However I am not pessimistic about this one. PSV is not to be underestimated, but outscoring them at the Meazza should be entirely possible. Even though our current form in the last 5 games is 1W 2D 2L we still managed to score 7 goals, so our attack is not really a problem, just take a look how much we improved since December form last season where we could barely score against low table teams.

If we get a win here and go through it might give us the necessary boost of confidence for the next couple of weeks in Serie A.

6. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    The most important thing is to show maturity in this match. It is crucial that we only focus on psv and not on what doesn't lie in our power.

Because otherwise, we will NOT beat psv, given how in bad shape we are being lately.

If we beat them and Tottenham win at camp nou, then congratulations to them and no regrets, it was our first shot at champions League in 7 years after all.

Anyways, I'm confident that Barca will at least get a draw but I'm worried about us.

I have a bad feeling about this match, I just hope the guys will show me I was worried over nothing
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

8. Thanks (3): militoscores, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

We need to adopt this Feyenoord tactic vs PSV. It seems to work really fine.

FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

10. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Vietnam

Bad news after bad newsss. Malcom injured. Half of Barca squad is out vs Tottenham.

They will field the rest of healthy people to save us?

12. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Barca needs to play Dembele, Munir and Messi and they will get a good result on Camp Nou.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    IMO it's ok that Malcom is injured. THey will have to field their best forward line (Dembele - Suarez - Messi)
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

15. Thanks (2): nerazzurri4life, thatdude

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    IMO it's ok that Malcom is injured. THey will have to field their best forward line (Dembele - Suarez - Messi)
    Suarez is also injured for two more weeks

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    We need to adopt this Feyenoord tactic vs PSV. It seems to work really fine.

i dont know whats about this PSV thing, they made nothing special in the CL and Erdivise sucks. Youre all hyping this team like it's Shaktar or Lyon.

Im gonna make a prediction and says that we will win 2-0 or even 3-0, PSV should get destroyed at the san siro. And if Inter really don't wins then we just suck. S U C K.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

18. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I think we are good to go here hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

20. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Will probably be Coutinho - Messi - Dembele

22. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    i dont know whats about this PSV thing, they made nothing special in the CL and Erdivise sucks. Youre all hyping this team like it's Shaktar or Lyon.

Im gonna make a prediction and says that we will win 2-0 or even 3-0, PSV should get destroyed at the san siro. And if Inter really don't wins then we just suck. S U C K.
    Spurs just about beat them and we got very very lucky to beat them. Handanovic should have been sent off when we were already behind. It will be tough, but if we dont win at home we don't deserve to go through

24. Thanks (4): MVD, Palacio, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Spurs just about beat them and we got very very lucky to beat them. Handanovic should have been sent off when we were already behind. It will be tough, but if we dont win at home we don't deserve to go through
    because spurs sucked against them. Inter anyway wasted ridicolous chances against PSV and from what i heard it wasn't a red card for Handanovic. But i was sure that we would win this match after the 1-1, PSV was poor.

Honestly we already don't really deserve to go trough, im still pissed off, the Tottenham game was terrible. I would accept to loose against Tottenham 3-0 if we at last would play some decent football. We had good chances to score and lost because of a ridicoulous mistake. Everyone failed, Spalletti too. Even if Barca will loose with their bench players, i don't care, i expected something more after beeing second with a good advance. Tottenham dont won this match, it was Inter to loose it, that's what makes me angry.

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post

Since when do I hype PSV?

They haven't won a european game in 3 years.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Since when do I hype PSV?

They haven't won a european game in 3 years.
    it was more a statement to you all because it seems that PSV here is like Real Madrid for a lot of people. We don't need a tactic, we just have to fuck them, thats all. Their defend is just horse shit like every team in their league where every game ends with more then 4 goals.

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yeah well, Atalanta aren't Barca either but they fucked us... Expectations and "team strength on paper" are one thing but reality is a lot harsher.

If we haven't lost to Atalanta just recently I'd be a lot calmer, but we once again proved that we are nowhere near the consistency I'd expect from a proper team. We have those "hiccups" way more often than I'd like to see.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

29. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Yeah well, Atalanta aren't Barca either but they fucked us... Expectations and "team strength on paper" are one thing but reality is a lot harsher.

If we haven't lost to Atalanta just recently I'd be a lot calmer, but we once again proved that we are nowhere near the consistency I'd expect from a proper team. We have those "hiccups" way more often than I'd like to see.
    I fear Atalanta more then PSV. Even Sassuolo away.

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Well PSV are easily on par with both, let's not say better.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

From Marca

Luis Suarez and Arthur make derby push after joining training

Both Luis Suarez and Arthur Melo are looking to be involved in the Catalan derby against Espanyol this weekend as the Barcelona pair looked to prove their fitness ahead of the game.
    They returned to first team training and worked out with the rest of their teammates, having overcame their physical problems.
    Arturo Vidal also worked out with group.