Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536

Thread: Juventus - Inter (7 Dec 18)

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Capello: "Inter is competitive but they must grow, the midfield lacks quality".
    fucken capello is so smart

if we would have salah instead of fucken perisic we wouldnt lose this game
    Inter Banter era 2011-

In 2018- TENSION GOT TO THE PLAYERS

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Coming out of the summer you didn't see this coming?

Our midfield was barely average last year with Rafinha. Without him, and Radja being injured means we play mediocre players like Gagliardini and Joao Mario in big games.

- - - Updated - - -

Strama wouldn't have beat them if he had Gagliardini missing clear cut 100% goal scoring opportunities.
    Of course was obviously over the summer. But we have this fucking FFP all over us. I though we are over this fucking 'capital gain', but it seems we need to make the same gymnastic next summer. Hopefully without selling any of Skrniar, Brozo or Icardi.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Zidane's Juventus was only good on paper, they were selling the Scudetto to Rome and Milan those days to finance those deals

This Juventus is quite deep, but the main issue is that we're not as deep, Milan sucks and Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina & Napoli are choke artists. Calciopoli Juventus (2001-2006) was much scarier in terms of quality.
    That’s what I said, after Zidane. Not Zidane’s.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Everytime he gets the subs right and we win, yeah, Spalletti is pretty good, best coach we had in years.

Everytime we are missing a few players and we don't win - Spalletti is so stubborn, we could've won if D'ambrosio played instead of Miranda or some crazy shit like that.

We already knew from the schedule that it's going to be a tough December. Hopefully we at least wake up against PSV and play a great match.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Everytime he gets the subs right and we win, yeah, Spalletti is pretty good, best coach we had in years.

Everytime we are missing a few players and we don't win - Spalletti is so stubborn, we could've won if D'ambrosio played instead of Miranda or some crazy shit like that.

We already knew from the schedule that it's going to be a tough December. Hopefully we at least wake up against PSV and play a great match.
    His decisions since Atalanta - Inter are very questionable. Shitty midfield and general approach against Atalanta. Stupid sub Politano - Keita against Roma ( when Valero was almost dead and Balde was our best attacking player ) and abysmal sub Valero - Politano against Jubentus ( again taking out our best attacking player for Valero who was out of fuel after only 10 min.).

Serbia

I could probably count the number of times he got his subs right on the fingers of one hand, for his total tenure at Inter so far.

7. Thanks (3): forzainter257, MVD, Palacio

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    That’s what I said, after Zidane. Not Zidane’s.
    Ah sorry, thought you said that this team was second to Zidane's Juventus.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

I think spaletti is doing an excellent job, with what he has anyone else would have done much much worse.

10. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    I think spaletti is doing an excellent job, with what he has anyone else would have done much much worse.
    I mean people must be retarded for supporting rube but this somehow is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I mean people must be retarded for supporting rube but this somehow is correct.
    Neurologists are still puzzled about this. There's something in the human brain that triggers being a criminal fan despite your background. Just like memory and habits are not directly affecting eachother, there's this parts of the brain that stimulates embracing being a cheating moron.
    You'll see highly intelligent people with or fucktards that can't add 1+1 share this defect that makes them Juventino or any other similar team there is out there. You can talk to them about anything and be okay, then when it's about football/sports, that inherent defect takes over and you're speaking to a monkey that doesn't seem able to understand two different objects from each other.

Netherlands

Now you're just trying too hard.

14. Thanks (2): wera, Wings

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Meh, when I think about it the results hurt because we could've taken something from the game.

In the first half we were very good (for at least 30 minutes) where we were compact kept the ball well and missed two amazing chances (Gaglia and Icardi getting in Perisic's way). Imo the team failed another test of maturity here, just a few things:

1. The way we conceded was ridiculous.
    2. I remember at one point we had a counter attack where we just gave them the ball.

These details cost games, it's a shame but there's nothing wrong with losing at the stadium, and plus call me crazy but I think Candreva would've come on better in this game if you really needed to substitute Politano (please send your hate mail below).

- - - Updated - - -

What's so bitter sweet about it, is this game was so similar to the Tottenham one, we miss our chances and then we concede and the team is too tired to react.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Do people really believe this youth nonsense? We have a lot of players in their early 20s starting for us, including our captain.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

17. Thanks (2): chipschups, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Icardi is 25 = mid twenties and turning 26 in 2 months
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    and he's been our main striker for 4 years
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

He'll always be that little kid with spikey hair scoring against Juve in my heart.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    2. I remember at one point we had a counter attack where we just gave them the ball.

That was me
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

23. Thanks (1): nerazzurri4life