Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Juventus - Inter (7 Dec 18)

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Nothing to be afraid of tbh we are a good team. If we keep it simple and everybody plays his part, closing down spaces and not wasting chances by making the right decisions we will win. We fucking won them if it wasn't for the ref and santon last season with a man down. I hope ninja will be ready this match.
    Last edited by tanorini; 02 Dec 18 at 21:38. Reason: gibberish, more coherent now.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We are going to win this game 3-1 and then go on a 10 games winless streak.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Yugoslavia

We will WIN !!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Play for draw Spallo!

This is December after all.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No way in hell we win this
    Ziyad Of Boston

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    If we play with this shitty attitude like it's just next "Frozinone's" game, we are doomed against Jube. And then Milan will be only one point behind which is ridiculous because their coach is Gattuzo and more of their starters are injured.
    Last edited by varmin; 03 Dec 18 at 07:13.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    We must wino, we must wino.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Just get the ball near Icardi and with some inordinate amount of luck maybe we can pull this off. Guy lives for this fixture.

Also it goes without saying but: fuck Juventus. Cheating pezzo di merda club that they are. I hope Skriniar goes cleats first into Pjanics face. I hate that fucker.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    2-0 loss written all over this one. The only reason I want Perisic to start is so that he can finally batter Cuadrado like he’s always wanted to.
    Perisic can't even beat Santon in his current form.

I'm not close to worrying about our season. That's largely because Roma and Lazio, not to mention Fiorentina, Samp etc are horrendously shit and I expect there to be a pretty decent gap between 4th and 5th place at the end of the season. Personally I'm of the opinion that the top 4 is already locked in - juve 1st (obviously), Napoli 2nd, us and Milan for 3rd and 4th place. The only question is whether we'll end up 3rd or 4th. Naturally I think Milan is shit - full of shit players and a dipshit coach. That said, you got to give them credit for how they've pulled themselves together. I'm not remotely envious of their current situation and I happily await the day UEFA gets them.

That said, I am worried about our fortunes until the January break. This fortnight was supposed to be a big test period for us with two decisive CL matches and two league matches against direct rivals. There's still time to turn it around and pass the test so to speak. But dropping points against a 9th placed Roma ravaged by injuries must be considered a very poor result. We played very, very well in parts, dominating possession and playing like the home team and the bigger side. But we did not manage the game well, Spalletti made some questionable subs (yet again) and we did not show much desire to win once Roma scored their 2nd. This was 2 points dropped, not 1 point gained. The Tottenham game was an even bigger farce.

Moreover, these last two games against Tottenham and Roma have been very, very poor in terms of attitude at times. When I saw these four consecutive features, Tottenham away, Roma and juve away, then PSV at home, I thought to myself, nothing less than 6 or 7 points is acceptable. So far we're at 1 point from 6. We had control of our destiny in the CL but we threw that away as well and now we're relying on others (doesn't matter how strong they are) to help us. Now we're going to juve who are currently making a mockery of the league (13/1/0 ) and we've got another make or break tie against PSV after that. Like I said, I've not yet crossed the threshold of worrying about our long term goal, but in this short term period, the team and coach have been very, very disappointing.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You are strangely optimistic considering we are just entering December, and that is the real real test.

The previous tests were fake.
    Dr. Marotta

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

If somehow we win this game, does it mean that Juve getting Scudetto is still in question and that It'll maximize our chance to get the Scudetto?
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Ok, De Vrij will have to deal with Mandzukic, Skriniar with Ronaldo, but who will deal with Dybala? Brozo? Vecinho?
    We will get fucked with this line-up.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Ok, De Vrij will have to deal with Mandzukic, Skriniar with Ronaldo, but who will deal with Dybala? Brozo? Vecinho?
    We will get fucked with this line-up.
    That's why our only chance is to give them something to worry about. If we go there for a draw we'll lose, if we go there anyway we'll lose, so why not go there with an attacking mentality and try to win? Their defense is shaky, Bonucci has been committing a lot of mistakes lately, Cancelo is shit defensively but I dont have explain that do I? JuBe actually overcomes their defensive issues with possession football and attacking very aggressively, so if we go their to park the bus we'll lose, if we tired being cautious we'll lose, so if we're losing anyway so why the fuck not going their for the win and field the craziest attacking formation we could make out of our roaster?

But of course Spalletti will do that in 84th minutes when we're 3-0 down. So nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

16. Thanks (3): MVD, RobertMugabe, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    As long as we don't concede 2 goals in the last 2 minutes, we'll be fine.

I think we should play Keita to face Cancelo with the hope Cancelo will just pick cards for his usual clumsy tackles.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

18. Thanks (1): YoramG

Italy

1-2

65' Ronaldo
    86' Politano
    89' Chiellini own goal

(credits to SimoTarantino, as usual)

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

I cant see a scenario where we beat them, or even draw.

They have so much quality, so much respect for their team, so much sacrifice for their team, so so much built in team above all mentality.
    Guacamole

21. Thanks (1): dax21

Netherlands

Can't wait for Pjanic to go studs up into a tackle on Nainggolan and not get a card for it.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Perisic can't even beat Santon in his current form.
    Was more talking about Perisic actually fighting him, somehow they always find themselves squaring up to each other in these games. I feel Ivan would like to get it off his chest before he leaves for his dream country.

I hope Vrsaljko is back and Spalletti doesn't get any funny ideas about playing Miranda. Do we start Nainggolan if we can? I honestly have very little confidence in him now.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Vrsaljko HAS to start over Shaky-lo D'Ambrosio. Spalletti will obviously be very happy with a 0-0 draw and imo thats what he'll play for.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    We have nothing to lose from this game, and a lot of anger built up. If Spalletti can effectively channel that, this could be a good game to watch.

Juve are so far ahead of us that even their 2nd team could easily finish in the top 4 in Serie A:

Bernardeschi - Kean - Costa
    Khedira - Bentancur - Can
    Spinazzola - Rugani - Barzagli/Benatia - Di Sciglio
    Perin

Thats a fucking awesome reserve XI, specially on the wings and midfield.