Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    My issue thus far with Marotta is that he's brought more trouble than stability. Sure, we knew he wanted to keep the coach until the end of the season, but we also knew that he wanted to get rid of him.

Ever since he came here:
    - PSV happened. Not his fault, but terrible coincidence.
    now i know why it's still cold at May, this fucking Marotta is ruining everything.

No but seriously, i don't think that Marotta did something wrong. And much of your points are good things. If you want a new coach then you have to contact the new one before june. What happend with Mancini would never ever happend if Marotta was here, believe me. He already saw that Spalletti was over here and started to have contact with Conte. You make it sound like a bad thing, but imagine we would fire Spalletti in October after losing the first Serie A matches. And then we need to get some shitty coach like Zenga, another year zero. While Conte already coaches PSG that found an agreement before summer.

What happend with Perisic-Icardi-Nainngolan has nothing to do with Marotta. The players made this show. We could blame Spalletti that was involved in this shit instead of finding a solution to calm the situation.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Agree except "year zero" part.. We are almost like "decade zero"
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Agree except "year zero" part.. We are almost like "decade zero"
    So the 90's then. When do we sign the the best player in the world, and got on 5 year stint of dominating Italy culminating in winning the treble
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

*sigh*
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter CEO Beppe Marotta: “We All Miss Peppino Prisco Very Much”

Inter CEO Beppe Marotta was awarded the Peppino Prisco Award for fidelity in the world of sport, named after the legendary Inter Director with the same name.

Marotta was very happy and humbled to receive the award, paying tribute to the person the award is named after stating how missed Prisco is.

“He is missed a lot in a world that has completely changed with respect to the age of when he was alive. His irony was a celebration of a world with great values.”

“To remember him today means that we enhance the value of that memory, his irony opened up a road towards identifying values in today’s world which are made up of a lot of pressure and that has lost the essence of playing, which was what contained our excitement. Peppino Prisco lived through this world in an exemplary way.”

Giuseppe ‘Peppino’ Prisco was a legendary Inter Vice President who passed away on December 12th 2001.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    MAROTTA: "WINNING IS ALL THAT MATTERS TONIGHT"
    The Sport CEO Giuseppe Marotta's comments ahead of the Chievo match

MILAN - Sport CEO Giuseppe Marotta spoke to Sky Sport just ahead of kick-off in Inter vs. ChievoVerona. "We can only get one result today, we know that the Gialloblu will play their own game and that’s how it should be so we will face some difficulties. We’re all ready for this match. Of late, we’ve created a lot but finished little. There’s no obvious answer, the figures show that we’ve had problems scoring lately and it’s been noted. Analysis has to be made after the season however because what really matters now is our position in the table."

Marotta continued after being asked about rumours concerning the Coach: "I believe that this is the new generation in communications, we’re always obliged to deal with this topic which isn’t easy because it’s becoming annoying. The work done by Spalletti has to be recognised. Our aim before the season was to qualify for the Champions League and we’re on track to do it and well. I can’t understand the criticism that has come of late. We have an objective to achieve, everything else is an irritation and and we have to be alert so that we can deal with these disturbances in the best of ways."
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Italy

True, winning was the only thing that counted tonight.

But dear Marotta, you have to ask yourself how the team which we saw tonight will be able to even get a point in Naples. And I'm not sure this Inter can beat Empoli in san siro, either.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

According to multiple reports, Marotta is the one that want Spalletti out at all costs, So i’m sure he knows very well that this tram isn’t good enough and things should change. Te first change and the most important one is replacing Spalletti with someone who knows how to win titles.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    According to multiple reports, Marotta is the one that want Spalletti out at all costs, So i’m sure he knows very well that this tram isn’t good enough and things should change. Te first change and the most important one is replacing Spalletti with someone who knows how to win titles.

Enter Roberto Mancini.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Enter Roberto Mancini.
    No difference from Spalletti except he has hair.

Greece

No difference from Spalletti except he has hair.
    And Conte is different because he added hair on his bald head?

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

And Conte is different because he added hair on his bald head?
    No, 4 scudetto is.

19. Thanks (1): nutsncider

Greece

No, 4 scudetto is.
    Conte has 3 Scudetti.
    The same amount as Mancini.
    Conte has 1 PL.
    Conte has won just 1 domestic cup competition.
    Mancini has won 6 domestic cup competitions.
    Conte has won 1 Serie B. Fitting. Mancini never coached in Serie B. Even more fitting.

Mancini's teams have played very nice attacking football compared to Conte's teams who have never showed this. I'm mentioning this because it's something that people love to aspire for, for whatever reason.

21. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Conte has 3 Scudetti.
    Conte has 1 PL.
    Conte has won just 1 domestic cup competition.
    Mancini has won 6 domestic cup competitions.
    Conte has won 1 Serie B. Fitting. Mancini never coached in Serie B. Even more fitting.

Mancini's teams have played very nice attacking football compared to Conte's teams who have never showed this. I'm mentioning this because it's something that people love to aspire for, for whatever reason.
    - I counted Chelsea title as a scudetto.
    - Even Del neri would have won titles with Inter 06-08. When Mancini won titles, his teams were always favorite to win the titles, unlike Conte in his 1st season at Chelsea and Rube. Mancini never won 3 scudetto btw (2006 is our scudetto but Mancini never won it).
    - wtf i care about Serie B? Pep coached Barca B in 3rd devision.
    - Mancini played attacking football? what?!? same crap football as Spalletti.

Mancini is good enough for 3-4 place, like we know well, and it’s same as Spalletti. When they are favorite they might win a title, but neither can upgrade us. Conte can.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

- I counted Chelsea title as a scudetto.
    - Even Del neri would have won titles with Inter 06-08. When Mancini won titles, his teams were always favorite to win the titles, unlike Conte in his 1st season at Chelsea and Rube. Mancini never won 3 scudetto btw (2006 is our scudetto but Mancini never won it).
    - wtf i care about Serie B? Pep coached Barca B in 3rd devision.
    - Mancini played attacking football? what?!? same crap football as Spalletti.

Mancini is good enough for 3-4 place, like we know well, and it’s same as Spalletti. When they are favorite they might win a title, but neither can upgrade us. Conte can.
    And even my grandma (who never saw a fooball game) would have won the scudetto in 2007.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    And even my grandma (who never saw a fooball game) would have won the scudetto in 2007.
    You know there was a Milan team that won the CL and a Roma who played the best football in Europe in the league in 2007, much better than today's Serie A.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

25. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Just one thing i want to make clear if beppe is the one who is pushing for Conte then at least we should tell him that if it backfires he ll have to pack his bag too.

I dont care if it s fair or not or what reputation beppe has if you bring in a stinking jubentino like conte is one then he better fucking win us some trophies. Everything else will be seen as a failure and as a stain in our otherwise great history.

Just like lippi ended up.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

27. Thanks (2): Shark, _OC_

Greece

I don't think Juventus ever hired a manager who had played for Inter since Armano Picchi, let alone the captain during a significant period. And that literally had killed him as he died of cancer in less than a season there....

Curva Nord better demand someone's head if Conte comes and I'm in the right thread.

29. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Universe, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter CEO Beppe Marotta: “We Want To Make Important Investments Whilst Respecting FFP Rules”

Inter CEO Beppe Marotta stopped by Italian broadcaster Sky Sport Italia, moments before kick-off against Napoli in the Serie A at the Stadio San Paolo, with kick-off at 20.30 CET.

Marotta was asked and declined to address the rumors that state that Antonio Conte will take over after Luciano Spalletti but instead focused on tonight’s match.

“Let’s talk about the present, we have a very important match to play and a very important objective to reach. We have not completed anything so therefore, we are concentrated on this situation.”

“Achieving our objective does not mean that will stop there. We have to raise the bar looking to follow other objectives because we want to win.”

“Spalletti has a squad at his disposal and he decides who plays. It is up to the coach to decide the 11 players to start the match with. Without forgetting that we play more than 90 minutes and so therefore those who come off the bench are also important.”

“From a media point of view our coach has been targeted by journalists who want to create a gossipy situation which is difficult to handle. Spalletti is a great coach, he is doing great, he is close to achieving the task he was asked to do, he has a contract with us and so we are here to play for an important objective.”

“The Financial fair Play Rules are very rigid, making capital gains is a normal fact for all clubs and we have to proceed towards this procedure. But Inter’s owners are strong and want to achieve important things, we want to make important investments that meet our needs but also staying within the rules set.”

31. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    This will be a long long summer for this guy
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

33. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro