Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

He wasnt there tonight and we won. Has he seen us win a game yet?

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    He wasnt there tonight and we won. Has he seen us win a game yet?
    Napoli?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Napoli?
    Udinese as well. It was his first Serie A match as our CEO.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Malta

We’ll see in due time if he’s the real deal but one thing no one can deny.....this motherfucker has balls of steel

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    We’ll see in due time if he’s the real deal but one thing no one can deny.....this motherfucker has balls of steel
    Unless he is pushing him to juve...
    Ziyad Of Boston

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, Shark

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Amazing move if he is behind it. Keep doing what you do, that is showing the kids at Inter their time is over and either behave or get the fuck out.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Double agent Beppe strikes again.

I'm going to wait for the clubs reasons behind the decision before saying anything but tbh I don't see this is as a necessary or proportionate measure.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

11. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, WLEXT, Wobblz, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Is Ausillio also a double agent? Hmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Italy

i get that some of you call him "double agent" just as a joke, but it's worth reminding you that he's not a juventino. he worked for them, just like he worked for many other teams before. but his formative years and his personal life have no connection whatsoever to juventus.

he's a professional, imho a great profesisonal.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    How about Spalletti? I think he is also a double agent of Roma. Lets not forget N9 deal.

I also think that Icardi might be a sleeping agent of Barcelona, due to the fact that we didn't do well with Barca and I'm sure he had his hand in this.

Are you all for real? This is serious business, and if Marotta did anything purposly for the wrong of the club and it came out in the public, NO MAJOR CLUB would hire him ever again, or at least not after many years of retribution.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Is Ausillio also a double agent? Hmmm?
    Haha it's all adding up! Branca was too he lulled us into a false sense of security with the Champions League and then BAM!

But yeah just to be clear the double agent Beppe thing is a joke but I'm waiting to know why the club decided to strip Icardi of the captaincy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    How about Spalletti? I think he is also a double agent of Roma. Lets not forget N9 deal.

I also think that Icardi might be a sleeping agent of Barcelona, due to the fact that we didn't do well with Barca and I'm sure he had his hand in this.

Are you all for real? This is serious business, and if Marotta did anything purposly for the wrong of the club and it came out in the public, NO MAJOR CLUB would hire him ever again, or at least not after many years of retribution.
    It's a joke.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    It's a joke.
    It's funny because it's true.

18. Thanks (1): WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Icardi's captaincy was a joke and pre mature move at the beginning, and we all should blame those who made it possible. Comparing Icardi with our ex. captains like Zanetti is just ridiculous. After all those private life scandals and his idiot wife who obviously controls him it was such a joke to give him the track. Such person doesn't present moral, power neither leadership this team and club needs, but also he didn't even have any experience regarding his age at the time. Club did that just to increase his price tag and role in the club, nothing more.

I remember many of us were against it from the bieginning, however I can't say is it the smartest move to take the track away right now in this moment. Time will tell. Till then forza Handa, he deserved it!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Good olí Beppe Big Bollocks.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

21. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, rfU

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

I never gave the captaincy much importance but removing it from someone really is a dick move, you don't need a band on your bicep to be a leader.

If you go to page 1 of the Zanetti thread you'll see a debate over whether he should stay captain, let me repeat there was a debate over whether Zanetti should stay captain so it's a normal dicussion.

I think the facts around Icardi show that he is a professional who from what I've seen on the pitch always tried his best for the club and never had any problems with training etc. The issue here is that his agent is his wife who appears on a national tv show every week. I hope that the club has a good reason for this.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

only thing that bothers me about icardi is that her agent is piece of shit ... and we all know that if for exaple i dont want my wife to talk in certain ways, i will do my best that her fucking mouth is shut !! so same could be applied there too..

dont get me wron, i may be wrong, but i am tired of this shit with icardi and wanda ... if it is a media or really a problem... i dont care strip him, sell him, and make a freaken example for future or whatever

also im drunk as fuck... so i dont know if this shit i wrote makes sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

26. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    If you go to page 1 of the Zanetti thread you'll see a debate over whether he should stay captain, let me repeat there was a debate over whether Zanetti should stay captain so it's a normal dicussion.
    The difference between now and back then is that we've had atleast 10 other great captain options who were too good not to be discussed. There was Materazzi, Cambiasso, Cordoba, Stankovic and the list goes on. That was a squad full of veteran captains.

Today, exclude Handanovic and a couple of mature ones and you're left with the likes of Joao Mario and Candreva.

Zanetti's captaincy would never be discussed in a team full of players who shit their pants when shooting 2 meters away from goal or don't show up at trainings.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I never gave the captaincy much importance but removing it from someone really is a dick move, you don't need a band on your bicep to be a leader.

I think the facts around Icardi show that he is a professional who from what I've seen on the pitch always tried his best for the club and never had any problems with training etc. The issue here is that his agent is his wife who appears on a national tv show every week. I hope that the club has a good reason for this.
    In 2004 and 2008 there was a debate in Zanetti's thread to strip him off the capitancy armband, because people thought he's part of the problem when things doesn't go well (2004 was like these days, 2008 cause we were CL chokers) for not shouting at players on the field or not giving pep talks in locker room, these were embarrassing times on Fif.
    Last edited by Devious; 13 Feb 19 at 15:25.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I have always been posting here that he is rube's servant. Can't wait to see him kicked out of the club.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

30. Thanks (1): MVD