Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1353

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Great job Don Marotta. I thought you were a trojan horse
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    If we get the money that's being rumored for politano and vecino, then I will say GRANDE job on those sales.
    Rumor is that Vecino has been taken out of transfer list as our management could not find an adequate replacement for him in this transfer window.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Rumor is that Vecino has been taken out of transfer list as our management could not find an adequate replacement for him in this transfer window.
    So Kucka isn't adequate?
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

Sweden

Ausilio not in a billion years would not have been able to pull the Erikson transfer.

So, I think, we should really appreciate Marotta.
    Guacamole

5. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Strale

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

The last time Marotta signed a Danish player was back in 2012. Bendtner to Rube.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Thatís actually a wise decision and good thing Marotta did. Taking Vecino out of the squad without a proper replacement was a stupid move.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    Ausilio not in a billion years would not have been able to pull the Erikson transfer.

So, I think, we should really appreciate Marotta.
    I think Ausilio would've accomplished the transfer much faster than Marotta. Who the fuck tries buying him cheaper than 20m?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well done for pulling the plug from the Giroud deal.

Now I pity you for having to listen to Conte's whimpering.

Regarding Llorente, Napoli told us we cannot have him. At least not as part of the Politano deal.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Conte doesn't seem to know what he wants. It's time someone told him he should win with the squad he has or keep his mouth shut.

Italy

I'm sure we will get either llorente or giroud. This has nothing to do with conte, this is marotta trying to get llorente on loan rather than spend 5-6 mil for giroud.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I think Ausilio would've accomplished the transfer much faster than Marotta. Who the fuck tries buying him cheaper than 20m?
    Is there somewhere information who are the most expensive transfers when they had only 6 months left in their contract?
    Last edited by IRR26; 30 Jan 20 at 08:15.

Greece

Probably Sanchez followed by this one.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter CEO Marotta: “I Think It’ll Be A Poor Transfer Market & There Could Be More Swap Deals”

Inter chief executive Giuseppe ‘Beppe’ Marotta has shared his belief that the upcoming transfer market will be poor in comparison to others as a result of the ongoing global Coronavirus pandemic.

The pandemic has halted football not only across Europe but worldwide and could potentially cause very significant financial damage which would obviously affect clubs in the transfer window.

Marotta believes that due to this there could be a lot more swap deals conducted by clubs, many of whom will be cash strapped due to the situation.

“Beyond the dates that are still to be determined, I think it will inevitably be a poorer market in which there could therefore be more swap deals. We will see a general decrease in prices because the problem is global. It will be important to be able to exploit the resources of the academy,” he stated in an interview with Turin based newspaper Tuttosport.

One swap deal that has been heavily speculated about in the media concerns Inter striker Lautaro Martinez. Barcelona are said to see him as their number one transfer target for the Summer and it is understood that they are willing to part with some players on top of a cash sum in order to sign the highly rated 22-year-old.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

18. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Iran

To be honest, I don't like Marotta cause of his career in Juve and I think he has not been successful in Inter so far.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

I've seen rumours on twitter that he is returning to juve?

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I've seen rumours on twitter that he is returning to juve?
    The report, which is from Il Messaggero, didn't mention Marotta wants to return to Juventus. According to the report, Marotta feels immense pressure from president Zhang and coach Conte and he could leave Inter at the end of the season as he misses his calm days at Juventus. Biasin wrote about it on twitter. He said he asked Marotta about it and this was his response:

"Me nervous? I have never been calmer".
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    The report, which is from Il Messaggero, didn't mention Marotta wants to return to Juventus. According to the report, Marotta feels immense pressure from president Zhang and coach Conte and he could leave Inter at the end of the season as he misses his calm days at Juventus. Biasin wrote about it on twitter. He said he asked Marotta about it and this was his response:

"Me nervous? I have never been calmer".
    On the first day of winter, this brought a much needed smile. Marotta is the steady hand that we so badly missed over the last ten years.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    ITALIAN MEDIA HIGHLIGHTS WHY LAZIO PRESIDENT LOTITO SPREAD RUMOURS ABOUT MAROTTA WANTING TO LEAVE INTER

Lazio president and owner Claudio Lotito launched the rumour that Inter chief executive Giuseppe ‘Beppe’ Marotta wants to leave the club for various reasons according to a report in today’s print edition of La Repubblica.

The first reason is Lotito and Marotta having differing views with regard to resuming the 2019/20 Serie A season.

Lotito is accusing the big clubs in the country, including Inter, of having plotted with the smaller teams to not resume the season with only Hellas Verona, Sampdoria, Genoa, SPAL, Atalanta and Udinese backing Lotito, who wants the season to resume.

The report from the Rome based newspaper goes on to state that the second reason is that Lotito would like to see the Lega Serie A council only made up of presidents who are pumping money into clubs and he could try and get Inter chief executive Alessandro Antonello to step aside from his role.

He could be replaced by Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis, which would please the big clubs, or by Hellas Verona president Maurizio Setti, which would particularly please Lotito.

One veteran executive of a Serie A club told La Repubblica, “The Lega Serie A is a jungle” whilst a club president added, “I see it more like a worm.”

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's as if Lotito has taken Moggi's spot, he's like the one running the show now. That fuck.

You guys heard/read that thing how Lotito evaded taxes with Zarate's salaries by paying to some company instead of the player himself?

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's as if Lotito has taken Moggi's spot, he's like the one running the show now. That fuck.

You guys heard/read that thing how Lotito evaded taxes with Zarate's salaries by paying to some company instead of the player himself?
    That probably is more of a common practice than you would expect.

Conte uomo di merda