Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Who is this Pierluigi Pardo buffoon that says Marotta is a great manager and as a result this caused problems and added pressure to the club?

Isn't that what he was hired to alleviate?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mancini was lauded as someone who plays "Beautiful" and "Attacking" football when he was at Fiorentina & Lazio.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Mancini was lauded as someone who plays "Beautiful" and "Attacking" football when he was at Fiorentina & Lazio.
    Well if i remember his lazio days right they actually were playing attacking enjoyable football. Heck even in his first season we were playing attacking football but just got to many shitty draws. Then after the calciopoli shit his DM fetish started or atleast thats how i remember it. C
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

4. Thanks (1): K.I.

Greece

He started that when he lost to Milan in the CL right after Shevchenko headbutted Materazzi.

The tactical adjustment was: hold the fort and pass the ball to Adriano.

Conte uomo di merda

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Well if i remember his lazio days right they actually were playing attacking enjoyable football. Heck even in his first season we were playing attacking football but just got to many shitty draws. Then after the calciopoli shit his DM fetish started or atleast thats how i remember it. C
    Yup and he did buy a lot of players who should have been able to play the ball, pass well, dribble etc but they all failed.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

With Ausilio being a cuck, CEO Antonello just smiling around and Zhang Jr. being inexperienced and only being able to communicate in English, mad-eye Marotta is pretty much single handedly steering our ship.

The fact that the Conte rumors are picking up doesn't surprise me at all - after all it's Marotta we're talking about. He has also casually and smartly paved the way for a possible sale of Icardi to Rube, without having to worry about fans rioting. Keep in mind, any rumors relating to Icardi to Rube would have been laughed off anytime before Marotta arrived. I'll be surprised tho if there were no backlash from the fans when Chiellini retires in a year or two and we give them fucking Skriniar.

I'm keeping my tinfoil hat on until I'm sure we aren't on course of becoming Rube's Dortmund.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Alright, now fix this shitshow Beppe.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Netherlands

If he doesn't sign two proper midfielders I'll be concerned about his competence.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    With Ausilio being a cuck, CEO Antonello just smiling around and Zhang Jr. being inexperienced and only being able to communicate in English, mad-eye Marotta is pretty much single handedly steering our ship.

The fact that the Conte rumors are picking up doesn't surprise me at all - after all it's Marotta we're talking about. He has also casually and smartly paved the way for a possible sale of Icardi to Rube, without having to worry about fans rioting. Keep in mind, any rumors relating to Icardi to Rube would have been laughed off anytime before Marotta arrived. I'll be surprised tho if there were no backlash from the fans when Chiellini retires in a year or two and we give them fucking Skriniar.

I'm keeping my tinfoil hat on until I'm sure we aren't on course of becoming Rube's Dortmund.
    I wish we were Dortmund level franchise.
    Selling players to your rivals have nothing to do with incompetence. Selling one player to your rivals doesn’t seal a fate of a team.
    Juve don’t need Icardi to win Seria A.
    If selling Icardi to Juve, means we get two-three class players, to close the gap on them next year, and better CL performance, I’m all for it. I just want hard work and honest transparency from Marotta. I don’t want him to take inter in a nonchalant way.
    Other then that, all GMs make mistakes. I’m gonna judge him next year better. Lets let’s remember, he gotta fix Ausilios, Sabatinis AND Spalletis mistake, to add to Inter challenge.
    Not an easy task.

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, andrei

Greece

Just wanted to leave this here as well for the lulz:
    https://www.juventus.com/en/club/man...otta/index.php

Conte uomo di merda

14. Thanks (3): magnesium, phonk, Wobblz

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    https://www.juventus.com/en/club/management/ No Marotta here though.

If you are hinting at a fact that they haven't deleted his page from the website and it's still accesible via direct link that's a failure from their corporate site webmasters, nothing more. No substantial grounds for the tinfoil hat theories.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

16. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

No no! He is working undercover for Juve
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    https://www.juventus.com/en/club/management/ No Marotta here though.

If you are hinting at a fact that they haven't deleted his page from the website and it's still accesible via direct link that's a failure from their corporate site webmasters, nothing more. No substantial grounds for the tinfoil hat theories.
    What do you know about webmaster? Your link is wrong. His link is the right one.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

"for the lulz" apparently translates to "pay close attention because there is a conspiracy here" to some people.

Conte uomo di merda

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Entirely your fault that everything you write about Juventus is taken seriously.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    When did Juventus get the guy from Ferrari?
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Entirely your fault that everything you write about Juventus is taken seriously.
    Entirely your fault that you are unable to comprehend and/or apply context to posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    When did Juventus get the guy from Ferrari?
    Juventus owns Ferrari.

Conte uomo di merda

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Entirely your fault that you are unable to comprehend and/or apply context to posts.
    There are posters here whose posts certainly vary in their tone and meaning.

Yours (on Juventus) are pretty much straightforward and mostly are on how Juventus (Conte,Marotta et al. and their predecessors) are human devils and are to be blamed for WWII, global poverty and all the misfortunes of Inter and Italian football (intentional exaggeration from my side, no need to respond with 60-page thesis). So yes, your "for lulz" was either a high school's weird kid attempt to tell terrible, unfunny joke to amuse (to no avail) the audience or you really think that Marotta is sort of Trojan horse-double agent. I would certainly give a non-zero probability that you definitely see him working for Juventus to destroy Inter despite all your retraction.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

26. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Greece

I never said that Marotta is a double agent and never inferred it. I just said his experience is not fit and shouldn't be translated for what we should expect from him at Inter. His effect is overrated and so is his past work. He was a very bad hiring and so far he has not shut me up with how he dealt with Spalletti, Icardi, Perisic, most other players and I haven't seen any positive effect from him or at least a move to the correct direction apart from fining players, which was done beforehand as well, so far.

I did say that Conte is a fucking gobbo di merda because he is a fucking gobbo di merda and that's something you shall be seeing everytime I post until he fucks off.

As for my despise of Juventus, you'd be surprised to see that it's normal for someone who is an Interista to have these feelings for a club and people whose sole ambition in life is to steal from Inter and other clubs. This is a very toxic environment and a sign of times when on an Inter forum Juventus is not doubted - when everything is done quite openly - and people praise the fuckers for stealing Scudetti and want to fucking emulate them.

Conte uomo di merda

28. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, _OC_

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    I don't think that anyone here on FIF seriously tries to doubt Juventus's dishonest nature (only in case of trolling or deliberate provocation which is fine in my book as you need to spice forum up sometimes). As for "emulating them" -you (ironically) don't apply context to posts of the people you are criticizing - I think that people want to emulate 7-8 Scudetti run,sure, not inflated deals and blatantly dodgy referee calls. Please, don't think of fellow Interisti that low.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.