Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1642

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Vietnam

How is Juve's midfield aging? They are even younger than ours. Rabiot Arthur McKennie Bentancur have at least 5 years in their tank. They just don't work because Pirlo don't know how to setup them. But still high quality players.

Marotta will have money to work at Juve. At Inter, Suning clearly doesn't want to invest anymore. They are adding debt to more debt to postpone the sale. Until Inter's value reach the peak after Scudetto.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Rabiot is unlikely to be wanted, Arthur isnt really first choice for them, I dont wathc a lot of Juve but they all complain about Bentancur.

Financial situation at Juve is more of a mess than Inter IMHO - we've got cashflow problems but our amortisation book, etc, is manageable. Juve are in a really bad situation. They're gonna have to spend big to replace Chiellini, Bonucci (at some point), probably Dybala, Ronaldo, Morata...

I wouldnt swap anything about Inter for Juve, personally, right now. Maybe De Ligt, but he's VERY expensive. Maybe Chiesa, but I dunno where he'd fit in our formation.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Man, did I even realise this cunt was kicking the EqualGame part?

They don't even try to hide their cuntiness
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

Lol, I did not notice either the writing in the board. Now its clear why Nedved so pissed

5. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Marotta leaving would be a disaster for us. I'm confident here'll stay though, as a career move it seems like a poor decision to return to juventus now (and ever).
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

7. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    I wonder what Marotta's take on all this is. I wouldn't be shocked if he resigned, but then again what do I know?

Fav. Player
    Luciano Moggi

Italy

I think he would be appreciative of the extra funds

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    It's not like Marotta learned about this from the media two days ago. If he didn't like it, he'd have resigned weeks ago.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    so 100% marotta isnt just finding out about this

but I dont think he would have resigned if he didnt like it. In the UK, there's plenty of press about board directors at big clubs who arent in favour of this, but feel they have no choice but to go along with it. None of them have resigned.

From his career perspective, if this becomes a thing, most of his likely employers are there as well. He's not gonna resign to go to Parma.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Marotta is the federal advisor (not sure about the direct translation) for the Serie A Lega. Quite a privileged position that he’ll likely have to resign because of this whole thing.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah the negative aftermath in this is we lose quite a lot of power within Serie A. Other presidents lost all trust on the trceherous trio and their representatives.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah the negative aftermath in this is we lose quite a lot of power within Serie A. Other presidents lost all trust on the trceherous trio and their representatives.
    Yeah. And he will probably be replaced from Lotito which is the worst possible outcome for us. I also fear we could lose more than that. Someone from the club needs to take the blame for this circus. Our absent owners won't so i won't be surprised if Marotta resigns.

15. Thanks (2): IM21, Materazzi_23

Vietnam

This circus must stem from the Perez & Agnelli level to decide. Steven Zhang is the president, how it turns out that Marotta the one to blame?

It is clear from day 1 that the Chinese didn’t know shit about football. He had a Master degree in business and that’s it. Forcing him to battle against the smartest foxes in football and all Zhang knows is about moneyz.

17. Thanks (2): magnesium, varmin

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Yeah. And he will probably be replaced from Lotito which is the worst possible outcome for us. I also fear we could lose more than that. Someone from the club needs to take the blame for this circus. Our absent owners won't so i won't be surprised if Marotta resigns.
    Yeah it's a bad scenario indeed. Fucking Zhangs burnt Marotta hard. Marotta has been the one who has put this fucking thing (the rise of Inter) rolling and now he indeed might have to be the sacrificial lamb. I really hope he won't be.

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    This circus must stem from the Perez & Agnelli level to decide. Steven Zhang is the president, how it turns out that Marotta the one to blame?

It is clear from day 1 that the Chinese didn’t know shit about football. He had a Master degree in business and that’s it. Forcing him to battle against the smartest foxes in football and all Zhang knows is about moneyz.
    Because that's how it works. Someone needs to take the blame. Imagine Marotta now in all those committees within Serie A when he has been secretly plotting with two others for their own good while at the same time represented Serie A in for example those fund negotiations. Marotta is of course just the henchman for the Zhangs, but Zhangs are absent. They've been just pulling the strings from China through Zoom calls with Marotta.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't want Marotta to be out of Inter, it should not lead to that. There is some confidence in our transfers now because of him. Let that continue.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

20. Thanks (5): eduzee, magnesium, PHM1605, Pimpin, Shark

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Marotta would have accepted super league with or without zhang, lets not kid ourselves. In these kinds of revolutionary things you either get on board or stay put and risk total alienation. It was totally in clubs interest to be part of this competition whether you personally like the competition or not.

So in our club context i wouldn't blame neither of them when both of them saw almost all the powerful teams in europe agreed to be a part of this.
    With that being said marotta should definitely resign his position regarding seria a, thats the right thing to do.

What zhang needs to do now though is get out of his hole and finally confront the question of ownership and potentially find new buyers, given the financial situation we are in.

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He definitely needs to resign from his position in the league.

His future at Inter is probably tied to Suning, rather than Conte or his own volition.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

23. Thanks (1): magnesium

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah it's a bad scenario indeed. Fucking Zhangs burnt Marotta hard. Marotta has been the one who has put this fucking thing (the rise of Inter) rolling and now he indeed might have to be the sacrificial lamb. I really hope he won't be.

Because that's how it works. Someone needs to take the blame. Imagine Marotta now in all those committees within Serie A when he has been secretly plotting with two others for their own good while at the same time represented Serie A in for example those fund negotiations. Marotta is of course just the henchman for the Zhangs, but Zhangs are absent. They've been just pulling the strings from China through Zoom calls with Marotta.
    The moment Marotta leaves is the same moment Inter is doomed again. It is returning to the banter era with Ausilio leading the strategy and a puppet president, without his dad's pocket and Suning losing interest.

Hopefully Zhang is at least smart enough not to chop the team's spline.

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    He definitely needs to resign from his position in the league.
    What does that mean? What's his position to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Some people keep saying Frank Lampard has a 150 IQ. So what?
    This is football, isn't it? Not fucking rocket science!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it
    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eduzee View Post
    What does that mean? What's his position to begin with?
    Set up the referees. How do you think we are about to win the league.

27. Thanks (3): eduzee, Linege, magnesium