Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2431323334
Results 661 to 674 of 674

Thread: Beppe Marotta

  1. #661
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,725
    Thanked
    13,547 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Juventus owns Ferrari.
    Aye but didn't realise he had a part in the management of Juventus
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #662
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,104
    Thanked
    9,758 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    I don't think that anyone here on FIF seriously tries to doubt Juventus's dishonest nature (only in case of trolling or deliberate provocation which is fine in my book as you need to spice forum up sometimes). As for "emulating them" -you (ironically) don't apply context to posts of the people you are criticizing - I think that people want to emulate 7-8 Scudetti run,sure, not inflated deals and blatantly dodgy referee calls. Please, don't think of fellow Interisti that low.
    So wanting to emulate Juventus and their recent Scudetto winning streak but do not want the full package that includes robbing several teams, which we shall frown upon and want nothing to do with it - to achieve it? Sounds hypocritical, stupid or insane. Take your pick.

    If you want to emulate Juventus for their recent success and don't want the cheating that made it happen, it just means you do not accept that any cheating took place. And that was made pretty clear by a lot of members here who claim that Inter sucked, hence Juventus deserved everything. But it's far from the truth. Juventus cheated during this time whether we sucked or not. They also cheated against us directly with not great success in getting the result they wanted.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  4. Thanks (1): Sqnalkel

  5. #663

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanked
    1,622 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    People can act in a hypocrite manner not because of malicious intent, you know, but simply because they are tired of incompetent personnel and questionable at the best decisions.
    And again, you are missing the point. People want to emulate their winning run (the question is "what was the outcome" and the answer is "Scudetto", not "how did they do that?" and the answer is "with the full package that includes robbing several teams, which we shall frown upon and want nothing to do with it". And I don't despise them or call them stupid or insane like you do. It's the pluralism, ffs. I am actually glad that some people here don't see the world in black and white only (no pun intended), I don't praise Conte's or Marotta's arrivals here at Inter but it's good that there is a diversity of opinions here and some people actually even want to emulate Juventus (even though I don't agree with them). I don't trust zealots. And you clearly act as one.

    it just means you do not accept that any cheating took place.
    Logic 101.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Aye but didn't realise he had a part in the management of Juventus
    You are talking about Arrivabene? He's no longer the Scuderia Ferrari team principal as of this season.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

    At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

  6. #664
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,104
    Thanked
    9,758 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You still haven't said what we're "emulating" from Juventus that excludes the cheating/stealing/doping/threatening refs & players and so on. There are many ways to reach the Scudetto, but the Juventus way is definitely off the table for Inter. Unless you really do believe that Juventus wins without cheating.

    Would you hire the chief mechanic of a racing team that does illegalities in their favor and sabotages the opposition's gear box and fuel tank? Why is it so different with Marotta and Juventus? What values and experience can this person bring to a team that doesn't operate that way? He could have been the top mechanic of the world, there's not much to say about his "success" there. It's a tainted environment that doesn't translate here.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  7. #665
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,137
    Thanked
    13,128 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Marotta: Nothing to say on Icardi
    By Football Italia staff

    Beppe Marotta has refused to answer questions about Mauro Icardi but warned Inter’s rivals that ‘our objective is to raise the bar’.

    Icardi and Inter reportedly find themselves engaged in a tug-of-war, with the club keen to sell but the striker standing firm, but Marotta preferred to focus on the future with new boss Antonio Conte.

    “I’m not here to talk about the squad. That’s for another time,” he told Sport Mediaset.

    “Conte knows how to improve the players he has at his disposal. Our objective is to raise the bar and make progress.

    “You don’t just win with players but also a strong club in managerial and technical terms.

    “If we talk about top players, I’m certain Conte will take us to a great level. We pledge to do our best, and everyone connected to the club must look to the future with optimism.

    “I won’t talk about the squad on this occasion. Only one team win the League, and if your rivals make some important moves in the market then it’s difficult to compete.

    “We want to become more competitive because it’s right that we try to improve. Conte’s a great Coach who has won in Italy and England, getting the best out of his teams.”

    The CEO was speaking after the Nerazzurri announced they would fly out to the Swiss city of Lugano for a preseason training camp between July 8 and 14.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

  8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  9. #666
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,019
    Thanked
    3,956 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    For gods sake why the fuck cant he come out for once and just say it s all good it does not have to be true but atleast for once we would not look completely clueless and desperate.

    Also can we stop just getting all our employees from jube? Apparently we just got that scalvini guy to manage our training facilities and he s joining from jube.
    Not that it s a big deal for that position but it annoys me that it seems like every new hire we make since beppe is here is a fucking ex jubentino.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  10. Thanks (2): Ziyad, _OC_

  11. #667
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,078
    Thanked
    1,329 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    For gods sake why the fuck cant he come out for once and just say it s all good it does not have to be true but atleast for once we would not look completely clueless and desperate.
    Reality check for you. We looked clueless and desperate for the past 10 years and Marotta has nothing to do with it. I hope we established that. Now you're shitting on a guy that wants to change that. If the club was professional to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

    You won't turn amatour club into professional in a week, cause it employes countless amount of people.

    Thirdly, jube fans started to worry about Inter when we snatched Marotta. You think that is because he is clueless and doesn't know what to do?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  12. Thanks (4): PHM1605, Sokrates, vex, yoszee

  13. #668
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,104
    Thanked
    9,758 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I think it is mostly because they are afraid he may rat the fact tha they control FIGC.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  14. #669
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,019
    Thanked
    3,956 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Reality check for you. We looked clueless and desperate for the past 10 years and Marotta has nothing to do with it. I hope we established that. Now you're shitting on a guy that wants to change that. If the club was professional to begin with, we wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

    You won't turn amatour club into professional in a week, cause it employes countless amount of people.

    Thirdly, jube fans started to worry about Inter when we snatched Marotta. You think that is because he is clueless and doesn't know what to do?
    Ohh jube fans started to worry who the fuck gives a shit what jube fans think their to stupid or ignorant to admit that their club is a bunch of fcuking cheaters so excuse me if i dont care what they think.
    Also that very same argument could have been used for Lippi!!

    If you seriously dont think that mgm handled the Icardi situation in the poorest way possible then you re just blind or ignorant. What club makes it public that it wants nothing to do anymore with one of it s top players and one of its top all time scorers?
    When did you ever see shit like that at any well organised club? Also even if it started before marotta came it does not mean he did not fuck up majorly.
    Of all the possible outcomes there were to whatever the problem was our current situation is pretty much the worst case scenario no matter how you turn it.
    Especially if back then we already knew he was gonna get sold.

    We re gonna lose a player our management just last summer said 100 mio are not enough for him for probably less then 60 yet somehow they handled it great cause you know he s ex jubentus.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  15. Thanks (2): Palacio, Sqnalkel

  16. #670
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,616
    Thanked
    12,735 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    "if you don't agree with me, you are blind" lol. What an argument.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  17. Thanks (3): MVD, ScottishInterista, yoszee

  18. #671
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,078
    Thanked
    1,329 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I think it is mostly because they are afraid he may rat the fact tha they control FIGC.
    I know it's a shock to you and it can crash your little world, but some jube fans despite supporting their cheaters are quite intelligent.

    Yeah, I said it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Ohh jube fans started to worry who the fuck gives a shit what jube fans think their to stupid or ignorant to admit that their club is a bunch of fcuking cheaters so excuse me if i dont care what they think.
    Also that very same argument could have been used for Lippi!!

    If you seriously dont think that mgm handled the Icardi situation in the poorest way possible then you re just blind or ignorant. What club makes it public that it wants nothing to do anymore with one of it s top players and one of its top all time scorers?
    When did you ever see shit like that at any well organised club? Also even if it started before marotta came it does not mean he did not fuck up majorly.
    Of all the possible outcomes there were to whatever the problem was our current situation is pretty much the worst case scenario no matter how you turn it.
    Especially if back then we already knew he was gonna get sold.

    We re gonna lose a player our management just last summer said 100 mio are not enough for him for probably less then 60 yet somehow they handled it great cause you know he s ex jubentus.
    Do you hear yourself?

    On one hand you ask why it doesn't happen in other well organised clubs, and then you say "even if it started before". It fucking DID start before, and that's the whole point. It seems that if you had cassano, osvaldo, balotelli all doing crazy shit, then for some reason a new ceo should be able to turn them all into professionals overnight and make everything perfect. Jesus! It's no famtasy, that shit doesn't happen.

    And yes, I do believe Marotta handled this case very well. Most had problems with spalletti for his contradictory statements, but Marotta did well, you know why? Because he showed who is the boss now, and it's not the players. I repeat it over and over again. He was a catalizator that brought into open all the shit that was rotting inside this club, but which was not visible before. It might stay hidden, we might succumb to icardi and alikes but we probably win nothing for another 5 to 10 years. I don't think you would like that very much. Then Marotta came and it brought into front all this shit, and it will be messy for a while until everybody who did not grasp the new reality of Inter is gone. One of these people is icardi.

    I don't know what would happen if Marotta didn't say a word and then we would try to sell him in the summer, but what we do know is that we reached CL that we wanted. That one we do know despite all the problems. However if Marotta ignored it, the rotting things would mess with our team even more for the second part of the season and we didn't reach that 4th place, you and others would be the first to blast our club for that.

    The fact that you didn't write a single word of icardi or his wife in all of it says it all.

    Icardi and wanda are responsible for this situation, and our previous childlish handling of this club, not Marotta who is trying to fix this circus.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...


  19. #672
    Geza's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Oct 09
    Posts
    83
    Thanked
    114 times
    Fav. Player
    4, 10

    Austria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    "if you don't agree with me, you are blind" lol. What an argument.
    Reminds me of discussions I naively engaged in with deists...

  20. #673
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,104
    Thanked
    9,758 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I know it's a shock to you and it can crash your little world, but some jube fans despite supporting their cheaters are quite intelligent.
    What does that have to do with anything I said? If anything, you are supporting my line of thought saying that these people are well aware of the fact that they are fucking thieves.

    When it comes to Juventus and their cheating, whatever intelligence there is goes through the window and they all act like blind apes that just want to bang their chest everytime they use corrupted means to defeat an opponent or steal a trophy.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  21. #674
    A.l.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Dec 06
    Posts
    9,896
    Thanked
    2,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Pakistan

    95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I never said that Marotta is a double agent and never inferred it. I just said his experience is not fit and shouldn't be translated for what we should expect from him at Inter. His effect is overrated and so is his past work. He was a very bad hiring and so far he has not shut me up with how he dealt with Spalletti, Icardi, Perisic, most other players and I haven't seen any positive effect from him or at least a move to the correct direction apart from fining players, which was done beforehand as well, so far.

    I did say that Conte is a fucking gobbo di merda because he is a fucking gobbo di merda and that's something you shall be seeing everytime I post until he fucks off.


    As for my despise of Juventus, you'd be surprised to see that it's normal for someone who is an Interista to have these feelings for a club and people whose sole ambition in life is to steal from Inter and other clubs. This is a very toxic environment and a sign of times when on an Inter forum Juventus is not doubted - when everything is done quite openly - and people praise the fuckers for stealing Scudetti and want to fucking emulate them.
    I really don't see a problem with emulating a football club which has firmly established itself as a European powerhouse last 10 years while your club is sulking on "emotions" and this Pazza and that Pazza.
    Spoiler: text 


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •