Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    No, he's clearly not. Unless the translation is way off, didn't see the original comment.
    The translation is fine from what I can tell, but even if he didn't "hint" at himself, who was their CEO? He praised himself. Which is fine, I don't see anything wrong in being proud of your work as long as you are not annoying about it
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer

Suning haters will like this post.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Him and Spallo are made for each other. Love to talk (hear themselves talk) and are experts in saying nothing while using a lot of words.
    That's the secret
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    The translation is fine from what I can tell, but even if he didn't "hint" at himself, who was their CEO? He praised himself. Which is fine, I don't see anything wrong in being proud of your work as long as you are not annoying about it
    "They can be Serie A's leader for many years in the future, they are different in many ways from the other clubs. They carry on a winning model, not only for their financial or sporting results, and they can be considered as a role model for clubs"

^^ does that look like he's praising himself or just praising the club that he worked for?

5. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, n4l

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    One thing that Juventus are doing very well is continuously upgrading the squad. It's easy when you have a top team and are not worried about being competitive. They know they have the league in their pocket even without doing anything for the next couple of years. But they are doing it impressively.

Signing Ramsey for next season is one of those moves. Any side needs a little upgrade every season, and this is how they have been able to integrate players like Bernardeschi, and not feel the absence of Pogba/Vidal etc.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post

Suning haters will like this post.
    I don't think there are Suning haters. There are only those who doubt Suning are willing to do what it takes to bring Inter back to the top. We have heard both Zhang senior and junior talking about bringing Inter back to the top but it's time to turn words into actions. It remains to be seen whether they're willing to take the necessary steps or not. The problem isn't what Marotta said today but that he said different things compared to those he had said when he joined.

Marotta in today's interview: “The power of Juventus is indisputable and this guarantees national dominance for a few more years. The Bianconeri are a model of reference, not only on the field.”

and this is what he had said in his first interview as Inter's CEO: "My arrival at Inter is an added bit of experience on an already strong present situation, which will only improve things. The gap with Juve is still very strong. Zhang has showed that he has ambition and has the club in his heart. The distance with Juve should not be an excuse".

It's a very different approach. For a reason, Marotta felt the need to put the brakes on fans expectations for the next few seasons which is worrisome imo. I am beginning to believe the report from that fb page that Suning are refusing Marotta suggestions was actually accurate.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

I don't really understand what the fuck your problem is? You want to deny the reality? Marotta is 100% correct! (not 99 but 100%).

Even if it's hard to admit, those cunts are years ahead of us! Juventus is really an well run club! From every fucking point! And what bother you, if Marotta praises himself or Juve! He has all right! Under him as CEO, Juventus evolved from a laughing stock in Serie A to a perennial contender for CL!

It was a discussion a few days ago, that we can compete against Juventus next year. I found it completely delusional! From our starting eleven only Skrniar would be a starter at Juve. Juve is superior in every other position. And I don't want come to depth, because here the difference is abysmal!
    We need a few transfer windows with smart investment to be able to challange Juventus. And I hope Suning let Marotta run completely the show and don't interfere (he knows this shit. I don't want another Fassone, Mirabelli or the retarded we have at the club in the last years).

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

we need to spend our money well. otherwise we won't see any progress. this season we aren't any better than the previous one and that's really inexcusable.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I have no problem with his managing so far except for his desire to hire Conte (if it's true).
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I don't think there are Suning haters. There are only those who doubt Suning are willing to do what it takes to bring Inter back to the top. We have heard both Zhang senior and junior talking about bringing Inter back to the top but it's time to turn words into actions. It remains to be seen whether they're willing to take the necessary steps or not. The problem isn't what Marotta said today but that he said different things compared to those he had said when he joined.

Marotta in today's interview: “The power of Juventus is indisputable and this guarantees national dominance for a few more years. The Bianconeri are a model of reference, not only on the field.”

and this is what he had said in his first interview as Inter's CEO: "My arrival at Inter is an added bit of experience on an already strong present situation, which will only improve things. The gap with Juve is still very strong. Zhang has showed that he has ambition and has the club in his heart. The distance with Juve should not be an excuse".

It's a very different approach. For a reason, Marotta felt the need to put the brakes on fans expectations for the next few seasons which is worrisome imo. I am beginning to believe the report from that fb page that Suning are refusing Marotta suggestions was actually accurate.
    Marotta also said the following in December:

for this Inter must return to raise a trophy. But certainly, these are also purposes of ownership, we know that the quality level of the group must increase and it will be our goal.
    I agree. There can't be smoke without fire. He never used word "trophy" in the recent interview, so we definitely can expect more tranquil market than anticipated. Yes, those reports of Chinese micromanagement, lack of trust between the owners and the managers could really have the basis underneath it (plus recent Sabatini revelations) and Marotta's plans for massive overhaul (like he did with Juve in his first two years) could be compromised.

If Chinese are really not sure if they want to spend big on Inter then I don't know why they continuosly signed those lucrative sponsorship deals (well, Nyall will probably claim that that was purely a money laundering scheme) if we never utilise those revenue streams properly. We also don't hear much about new sponsorships, I guess even Chinese can't present those fakeish sponsorship deals every week like what they did last year.

I was mostly pissed off by Marotta again mentioning FFP which we should conform to. Come on, we are out of SA which means standard,leaner accounting rules apply and so selling Perisic and Icardi for 30 and 90 million respectively (both have very low book value, Icardi's one is probably very close to 0) will generate incredible plusvalenza which can justify 3-4-5 huge purchases (as transfer fee of a player-asset is amortised annually) so FFP is clearly not a factor, it's purely Suning's will to spend and use those CL, Serie A, player sales revenues. If they don't have one, those claims about Inter crushing everyone are just risible. It was good for PR matters, but in football world the best PR comes from victories and trophies, not just ambitious statements ushered at Christmas dinners.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

12. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    I don't really understand what the fuck your problem is? You want to deny the reality? Marotta is 100% correct! (not 99 but 100%).

Even if it's hard to admit, those cunts are years ahead of us! Juventus is really an well run club! From every fucking point! And what bother you, if Marotta praises himself or Juve! He has all right! Under him as CEO, Juventus evolved from a laughing stock in Serie A to a perennial contender for CL!

It was a discussion a few days ago, that we can compete against Juventus next year. I found it completely delusional! From our starting eleven only Skrniar would be a starter at Juve. Juve is superior in every other position. And I don't want come to depth, because here the difference is abysmal!
    We need a few transfer windows with smart investment to be able to challange Juventus. And I hope Suning let Marotta run completely the show and don't interfere (he knows this shit. I don't want another Fassone, Mirabelli or the retarded we have at the club in the last years).
    Totally agree. Like I said earlier (in some thread), we are years away from Juve level. Like many years. To contend for real, we need one summer to build a great roster, then one season where this roster will become a real team. Then one summer to do the necessary reinforcements.

And both of these summers require a lot of money which I doubt we are going to get from Suning. That's why I think it will be years before we can be at Juve level because it will take 2-3 seasons to build a roster and in that process unite the team. The money stream is slower than we want so it will take years.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So Marotta and Ausilio agrees on booting Spalletti the fuck out and replace him with Conte but the problem is a financial one. They don't seem to have a backing by Suning for this kind of operation. So there are definitely reasons for Marotta to be irritated by the actions of the owners already (after only half an year).

http://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina/...lette-e-conte/

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I'm telling u Suning has no intention to splash serious cash on Inter... Marotta doing a Sabatini in 3,2,1...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I'm telling u Suning has no intention to splash serious cash on Inter... Marotta doing a Sabatini in 3,2,1...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    sabatini is crazy, it was always a possibility with him. marotta isn't that kind of guy.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is why he left. He knew Ronaldo won't win CL.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Except he didn't leave....he got axed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Regardless, Beppe must feel pretty vindicated right now.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    If Spalletti will remain Inter's coach, Marotta probably won't be Inter's CEO by September.

And not because he hates Spalletti but simply because it makes it a matter of principle, and put's his decision-making power in question.
    Otherwise, if he is going to be limited, he will walk away.

sauce :
    Internazionale Milano 1908

http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I wouldn't blame him just like i never blamed Sabatini. There's no point staying if the ownership always ignores your suggestions. And that's the biggest problem with the Chinese. They bring top directors to the club and then they want to interfere in every single decision while they know nothing about football. Either let the professionals do their job or don't hire them in the first place.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

22. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

These are fucking speculations, although it may be a grain of truth.
    On the other side, I can imagine Marotta calling Sabatini and asking him what went wrong with the chinese. Or at least he asked papa Zhang why your first man in charge resigned after less of an year from theoretically the most important job of his career.
    Marotta is an intelligent man. I cannot imagine him accepting the job, without being curious, what happened with Sabatini. I suppose he took the precautionary measures, Hopefully not in vain.