Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1597

Thread: Beppe Marotta

Japan

Not his fault? The way this piece of shit handled the situation is a disaster, we eventually sold him at a huge discount price.

And not only Icardi, all our main attacking players at that time, such as Perisic and Nainggolan, suddenly turned out a mess as well. And from those three players, two already publicly criticized Rube, while the other one is a big scorer against them.

Later, he ignored Mourinho to hire Conte

2. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Ffi201zi002tlis View Post
    Not his fault? The way this piece of shit handled the situation is a disaster, we eventually sold him at a huge discount price.

And not only Icardi, all our main attacking players at that time, such as Perisic and Nainggolan, suddenly turned out a mess as well. And from those three players, two already publicly criticized Rube, while the other one is a big scorer against them.

Later, he ignored Mourinho to hire Conte
    Lol right Icardi was Buffon's nightmare, Perisic choked Cuadrado also publicly says no to Juve and Nainggolan known as Juve hater. Idk if it's coincidence or ..

4. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Btw, We already sell Lautaro, Barella, Bastoni, and Skriniar if Marotta not the CEO.

I was talking about how dumb Ausilio manage past transfer policy.

The reason our failure is Zhang , he give Conte 100% transfer authority this year.

Kolarov and Vidal are Conte request, Godin released and Gagliardini become key player are Conte decision.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

6. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

10 years of FIF
    I like what Vieri said last week. Wtf is Marotta and company doing? I am starting the ask the same question myself.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

8. Thanks (2): Palacio, rfU

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    People blaming Marotta - his biggest mistake is the long contract to Conte. That's pretty much it.

He handled the Icardi saga well, we got decent money for an overrated striker. From the other transfers last season, only Lazaro was a miss. That's fine. Can't blame Marotta for Sensi's never ending issues.

Maybe he shouldn't have signed Eriksen, but can you really fault him for getting a top rated player?

This season, we did bad with Kolarov etc. But it was clear that these are specifically for Conte. Once Zhang decided to keep Conte, there is little Marotta could have done. In fact I was happy that we didn't at least spend big money this summer (not that we could afford it).

We can't know what's happening behind the scenes now, but Marotta has to go to Zhang and get Conte fired. No matter what the cost is.

If we keep up with the shitshow we are in, I can see transfer requests coming in from Eriksen, Lautaro, Hakimi, Skriniar. And next to follow would be Bastoni, Barella, Lukaku. For most of them, we have been getting offers, and they will come in again. The players are not going to stick here with a loser coach who has a horrible idea of what tactics are, and who keeps playing every player out of position.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    The way I see it, the icardi saga is actually the one thing he handled well to be honest. It's not his fault the player acted the way he did, and we sold him for a fairly good price given the circumstances.
    That's like saying that Conte is handling Eriksen well....
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Marotta gets a pass because he has built a pretty impressive squad with few mistakes. If we switch to a back 4, the Godin-Kolarov switch looks a lot better as well.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    People blaming Marotta - his biggest mistake is the long contract to Conte. That's pretty much it.
    But what were achievements from Marotta?

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Marotta gets a pass because he has built a pretty impressive squad with few mistakes. If we switch to a back 4, the Godin-Kolarov switch looks a lot better as well.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Are you serious? What impressive squad are you talking about? Icardi is a lot better than lukako, Sensi is mostly injured and he kept him, Vidal is done, kolarov is beyond finished, Young is a burden, dambro is still here. Hakimi is a typical Marotta signing — very expensive, poor performer,-- and conte is currently the worst Coach in serie a.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    I like what Vieri said last week. Wtf is Marotta and company doing? I am starting the ask the same question myself.
    I have been saying this about Marotta for months. But when Vieri said the same thing it made sense to you.
    Last edited by Palacio; 26 Nov 20 at 15:31.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Are you serious? What impressive squad are you talking about? Icardi is a lot better than lukako, Sensi is mostly injured and he kept him, Vidal is done, kolarov is beyond finished, Young is a burden, dambro is still here. Hakimi is a typical Marotta signing — very expensive, poor performer,-- and conte is currently the worst Coach in serie a.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been saying this about Marotta for months. But when Vieri said the same thing it made sense to you.
    Icardi is a lot better than lukako. Stopped reading here. Thanks for the laugh.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

16. Thanks (1): varmin

Greece

Icardi is a lot better than lukako. Stopped reading here. Thanks for the laugh.
    Is that nervous laughter from the awkward moment you realize what we did?

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Palacio you havent watched inter for 8 months, how would you know?

Either way. We have a versatile midfield, 3 elite central defenders, elite RB, two top strikers. I'm sure a new coach would love to work with this group.
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

19. Thanks (4): dax21, GenDire, magnesium, varmin

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Marotta is letting Conte walks his talks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post

He handled the Icardi saga well, we got decent money for an overrated striker. From the other transfers last season, only Lazaro was a miss. That's fine. Can't blame Marotta for Sensi's never ending issues.

Maybe he shouldn't have signed Eriksen, but can you really fault him for getting a top rated player?

This season, we did bad with Kolarov etc. But it was clear that these are specifically for Conte. Once Zhang decided to keep Conte, there is little Marotta could have done. In fact I was happy that we didn't at least spend big money this summer (not that we could afford it).

We can't know what's happening behind the scenes now, but Marotta has to go to Zhang and get Conte fired. No matter what the cost is.

If we keep up with the shitshow we are in, I can see transfer requests coming in from Eriksen, Lautaro, Hakimi, Skriniar. And next to follow would be Bastoni, Barella, Lukaku. For most of them, we have been getting offers, and they will come in again. The players are not going to stick here with a loser coach who has a horrible idea of what tactics are, and who keeps playing every player out of position.
    What i am afraid is not transfer requests by players but lowballing from sponsors. we're in the middle of hunting a big sponsor and we're not putting a good show right now.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Conte treat to resign if he doesn't get his players. He want Vidal, Kante, Emerson/Alonso, Kolarov and Giroud/Dzeko at all cost.

Zhang approve this. Conte get his players, Marotta job just sell unwanted players and negoitating the player Conte want.

The problem here, Conte want specific player. No compromise. I think this happen because Eriksen failure last year.

We clearly have big problem here, Marotta and Ausilio make Conte angry because they buy Eriksen.

Conte doesn't trust the management, if mutual trust is broken, it's very very fucking bad.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Italy

Conte is in no position to threat anyone because, quite honestly, he would just do a favor to Marotta if he resigned.

Our CEO is just waiting for the moment he can replace him with Allegri.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Conte is in no position to threat anyone because, quite honestly, he would just do a favor to Marotta if he resigned.

In the case of resignation. If Suning sacks Conte, then Marotta will be very careful with his next choice as it'll add at least an extra 15m on the books, if Allegri comes with 7m let's say.

#ConteOut

Fav. Player

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    In the case of resignation. If Suning sacks Conte, then Marotta will be very careful with his next choice as it'll add at least an extra 15m on the books, if Allegri comes with 7m let's say.
    Marotta would be the first to get the ax because without his recommendation and involvement none of this would have happened. Even if he stays which I find almost impossible he will never have a say in who the next coach will be. Marotta should also be held accountable for his poor signings. Milan is doing extremely well even though it spent only peanuts compared to how much this fool spent on his dying players.
    Last edited by Palacio; 27 Nov 20 at 22:08.

Federated States of Micronesia

10 years of FIF

He is actually. He won't resign and Inter have a hard time sacking him (due to the financial issues) so he's free to say what he wants. He's a Juventino, so he doesn't even care what happens to Inter if he fails or gets sacked.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

27. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player

Albania

I am very optimistic this January will bring a lot of good news for Inter fans.
    Last edited by Palacio; 28 Nov 20 at 10:37.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

Marotta: 'Eriksen not functional for Inter'
    By Football Italia staff

“We are undoubtedly in a difficult moment, and we can resolve that by working together as a team both on and off the field. I can guarantee we are doing that,” Marotta told Sky Sport Italia after a 2-0 Champions League defeat to Real Madrid.

“I don’t want to seek alibis, but this season is anomalous for the many matches and stresses that are placed upon players, especially for teams like ours with many internationals.

“The performances certainly need to be more convincing. If we look at the game, we were down to 10 men and a goal down after a penalty, so even if Real Madrid were missing some big players, they were still an excellent team.

“As I said, we are not looking for excuses, but we’re still at the start of the season, there’s a long way to go and we must absolutely be optimistic.”

Marotta was inevitably asked about Eriksen and made it perfectly evident the Dane will leave mid-season to make way for a player more functional to Conte’s vision.

“The important term is ‘functional.’ Football is full of these situations, where players are signed who are then not functional to the tactical system or team he is placed into.

“We signed Eriksen in January for €20m and an excellent bargain on the transfer market, a great opportunity, but naturally the coach has to make his evaluations and has the right to choose his line-up.

“If we reach January and the player does not play regularly, so asks to be sold, we will deal with the situation and do so without the slightest bit of controversy.

“Naturally, we always try to improve and make the most of opportunities on the transfer market, but the problem is finding players who fit the team and genuinely would improve us. This was an operation on the transfer market that was positive, but simply not fully functional to the technical and tactical vision.”
    shape of inter to come

31. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude