Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 705

Thread: Beppe Marotta

  1. #421
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,289
    Thanked
    10,022 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Paratici said directly they were planning a bid for Icardi, I don't think he was smart enough to notice that the release clause didn't apply for Italian teams.
    If we want to sell Icardi, it won't matter. We're not getting 110m if we're demoting him to an observer so anything "sensible" Juventus will throw at us we'll probably say yes with Marotta in charge.

    I'll be waiting for people to call him a traitor if he moves there after all this shit and post laughs in the Cancelo thread.

  2. #422
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,079
    Thanked
    1,336 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    What makes all of you think juBe even wants Icardi? Wanda's speaches before contract extensions?

    If Icardi was say playing for Roma, would you want to have this drama (I9 + Wanda) here? I wouldn't and I'm sure many wouldn'y either.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  3. Thanks (1): thatdude

  4. #423

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanked
    2,940 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Paratici said directly they were planning a bid for Icardi, I don't think he was smart enough to notice that the release clause didn't apply for Italian teams.
    People might just ignore that troll rumor. Juve is just pouring gasoline into a spark, to make the situation worse. They are having a 60m salary striker ffs

  5. #424
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,054
    Thanked
    7,139 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If we want to sell Icardi, it won't matter. We're not getting 110m if we're demoting him to an observer so anything "sensible" Juventus will throw at us we'll probably say yes with Marotta in charge.

    I'll be waiting for people to call him a traitor if he moves there after all this shit and post laughs in the Cancelo thread.
    Don’t worry that won’t happen.

  6. #425
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,688
    Thanked
    7,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    What makes all of you think juBe even wants Icardi? Wanda's speaches before contract extensions?

    If Icardi was say playing for Roma, would you want to have this drama (I9 + Wanda) here? I wouldn't and I'm sure many wouldn'y either.
    Maybe their football director stating it in an interview...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    People might just ignore that troll rumor. Juve is just pouring gasoline into a spark, to make the situation worse. They are having a 60m salary striker ffs
    It came before the whole captain fiasco.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

  7. #426
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,079
    Thanked
    1,336 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Maybe their football director stating it in an interview...
    Maybe this interview was not done yesterday...
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  8. Thanks (1): Steevee

  9. #427
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,289
    Thanked
    10,022 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Maybe this interview was not done yesterday...
    Three days ago, no?

  10. Thanks (1): Toninu

  11. #428

    Join Date
    27 Feb 17
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanked
    1,067 times

    Malta

    Icardi-Dybala straight swap? You guys thoughts on that?

  12. #429
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,688
    Thanked
    7,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Three days ago, no?
    Yep.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

  13. #430
    andrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Nov 11
    Posts
    943
    Thanked
    772 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Romania

    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Icardi-Dybala straight swap? You guys thoughts on that?
    With the money from Icardi I want Chiesa and Barella. These are 2 players that I badly want. Everything else could be debated.

  14. Thanks (1): forzainter257

  15. #431
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,079
    Thanked
    1,336 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Three days ago, no?
    Ok, let me guys give you a hint, since apparently I was too long from FIF.

    If he said 10 minutes ago "We were very interested in Icardi 5 years ago", would that mean they still are TODAY?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  16. #432
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,688
    Thanked
    7,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He said they were going to sign Icardi this summer then they signed Ronaldo, google it.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

  17. #433

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,289
    Thanked
    2,940 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Maybe their football director stating it in an interview...

    It came before the whole captain fiasco.
    Wandito "negotiated" contract on the media wasn't a new thing. Paratici said the same words year(s) ago, now he repeated, for the same purpose i.e. made us pay more money.

    Juve was the same club who refused selling us their 3rd granpa RB (Lichtsteiner), let his contract run out, than strengthen us. Do you think they waste even 5 seconds seriously negotiate with us about the topscorer? He was/is only trying to damage us. You know Jube tricks well enough.

  18. #434
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,420
    Thanked
    12,220 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    He said they were going to sign Icardi this summer then they signed Ronaldo, google it.
    So? That's over 6 months ago. Do you agree that the reality around this thing has changed a bit since summer? For first, they signed CR, instead of Icardi. Why would they want Icardi now? Second, this debacle with Wanda. Icardi isn't exactly a hot commodity in transfer market at the moment.

  19. Thanks (3): Ed., InterFCAustin, Luka

  20. #435
    Sqnalkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 11
    Posts
    1,160
    Thanked
    1,224 times

    Venezuela

    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    With the money from Icardi I want Chiesa and Barella. These are 2 players that I badly want. Everything else could be debated.
    Yeah that's not happening, I really see don't see us getting that much money for Icardi.
    "Si chiamerą Internazionale, perchč noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

    "It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

  21. #436
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    5,443
    Thanked
    6,344 times
    Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Icardi clearly wants to become the new Benzema next to Ronaldo
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

  22. Thanks (1): MVD

  23. #437

    Join Date
    13 Feb 19
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    106 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    With the money from Icardi I want Chiesa and Barella. These are 2 players that I badly want. Everything else could be debated.
    Chiesa is a diver - which, to be blunt, is not a bad thing to be in the Serie A. But at Inter I doubt he'd get nearly as many free-kicks from the edge of the box as he'd get at rube (which is why I ultimately see him ending up there). Not to mention we have nobody who can take them properly...

    Barella is OK though I wouldn't pay more than 30-35 for him.

  24. #438
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,688
    Thanked
    7,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So? That's over 6 months ago. Do you agree that the reality around this thing has changed a bit since summer? For first, they signed CR, instead of Icardi. Why would they want Icardi now? Second, this debacle with Wanda. Icardi isn't exactly a hot commodity in transfer market at the moment.
    I am just making the point to people who say that no one wants Icardi with this example.

    Meh clubs keep signing Balotelli and other than his agent Icardi doesnt cause half the trouble Mario does.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

  25. #439
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,805 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I am just making the point to people who say that no one wants Icardi with this example.

    Meh clubs keep signing Balotelli and other than his agent Icardi doesnt cause half the trouble Mario does.
    yeah but the agent is part of the package. in most cases it won't matter who the agent is, as what they do is simply privately ask for more money for their clients, usually every two years or so. but in few cases the agent does matter cause he (or in this case she) creates trouble.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  26. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

  27. #440

    Join Date
    04 Jul 15
    Posts
    47
    Thanked
    64 times

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Icardi-Dybala straight swap? You guys thoughts on that?
    We have Lautaro, we don't need his expensive older clone. In a year or so the first will be more valuable than the second

  28. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •