Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: SK Rapid Wien - Inter (14 Feb 19)

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    I actually clearly remember that season winning the UEFA cup... Don't know whether to rejoice or cry. We also threw away the Scudetto in the final few games of the season (no surprises, it's in our DNA).
    I was too young to remember. But I was already an Inter fan (thanks to my father). I have some flashbacks with the second UEFA cup in 1994.
    Only one ingredient is still missing: a juventino coach. Until may.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, I4E, MVD

Aaland

I absolutely want us going out right here to this weiner team.Spalletti can never win a European trophy.He will never amount to anything in Europe.Winning this will simply prolong the agony and i dont want us to end up playing a Brit team in the next round or the round after and then Spalletti will come up with something extremely inept and i couldnt stand the Epl fanboy pricks around me coming up with more trolling.Going out to Spuds is bad enough.I could never stand going out to ArseLOL or even Chavski.

Also we need fresh legs and no distractions to stay in the top 4 because Milan are mounting a real challenge and they have nothing else to concentrate on other than the league.Similarly i expect both the Romans to be out of Europe here itself.Let Napoli battle it out for the EL trophy.We will simply be wasting everybody's time and increasing our BP if we progress here.

Be sensible and concentrate on Samp you Bald cvnt and bring us 3 points there with much improved gameplay and ensure the likes of Ninja dont go around getting injured here.Play all the bench warmers and no starters.

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Go for the 4-4-2 Spalletti. Martinez deserves a start in this match.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    I absolutely want us going out right here to this weiner team.Spalletti can never win a European trophy.He will never amount to anything in Europe.Winning this will simply prolong the agony and i dont want us to end up playing a Brit team in the next round or the round after and then Spalletti will come up with something extremely inept and i couldnt stand the Epl fanboy pricks around me coming up with more trolling.Going out to Spuds is bad enough.I could never stand going out to ArseLOL or even Chavski.

Also we need fresh legs and no distractions to stay in the top 4 because Milan are mounting a real challenge and they have nothing else to concentrate on other than the league.Similarly i expect both the Romans to be out of Europe here itself.Let Napoli battle it out for the EL trophy.We will simply be wasting everybody's time and increasing our BP if we progress here.

Be sensible and concentrate on Samp you Bald cvnt and bring us 3 points there with much improved gameplay and ensure the likes of Ninja dont go around getting injured here.Play all the bench warmers and no starters.
    Who hurt you? Give me names damn it!
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

7. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post

i regret to inform you that we will most likely be able to go through even with just the bench warmers.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

We need this tournament for experience and ranking. The farther we advance the better. Why there are still people underestimating Europa League as if we are a club who reach CL semifinals every year? Atletico Madrid built his way to CL finals by winning the Europa League twice not long before.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

god damn, this place turns into most depressing one the moment we hit our shitty winter period
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

12. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Must win please. Radja has to play this one.
    Spoiler: text 

14. Thanks (1): Maslany

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Let's snatch this title, shall we? That way we are going in CL directly (as i recall), even if we get out of the 4th place in the league. Spalletti stays. Everyone happy.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    god damn, this place turns into most depressing one the moment we hit our shitty winter period
    Direct correlation to the quality of football being played.

When you watch other teams play you realise, shit! football is a fun sport to watch! it's just that Inter makes you forget that and absolutely detest the sport.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

i absolutely agree with that... i sometimes watch some shit teams ( bcz i had a bet on them ) and say to myself - how the fuck these second grade idiots could look better than us - but in general, depression here is off the charts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

18. Thanks (3): Devious, Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Politano is available for this one right? Hoping for either him or Keita but i fear numero ottanta sette.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Only one ingredient is still missing: a juventino coach. Until may.
    *Milanista

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post
    Politano is available for this one right? Hoping for either him or Keita but i fear numero ottanta sette.
    politano is: he was not injured, only suspended for two matches from Serie A. keita, on the other hand, is still recovering from his injury. he will be called up, but whether he's fit enough to play next thursday is still unclear.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

If Spalo doesnt bench Icardi,he is an idiot

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    If Spalo doesnt bench Icardi,he is an idiot
    Inter should give you his wages!

#stablegenius
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

25. Thanks (2): n4l, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter

Can't wait for the game. Oh, I hate Rapid so much. Bayern Munich of Austria - although Rapid's management has no clue and the team no success.

27. Thanks (3): Devious, firmino, morrisama

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by satubito View Post
    Go for the 4-4-2 Spalletti. Martinez deserves a start in this match.
    No, we have to play Vecino/Gagliardini instead

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

No Gagliardini for sure, as him and Joao Mario were not included in the Europa League list

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    No Gagliardini for sure, as him and Joao Mario were not included in the Europa League list
    Oh God, that means more Gagliardini in Serie A