Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Winter 2018-19

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    After all, Juve is owned by Nutella who doesnt love Nutella
    Not true.
    The Ferrero family don't really follow football but most of the family are Milanisti, while some are Torino fans. There's also one of them who is an Interista. They were rumoured to buy Milan earlier in the decade but they were never interested in acquiring a sports team. There were also rumours about buying Torino.

The Agnellis own Juventus and they also own FIAT Chrysler, Ferrari and the Economist.

2. Thanks (2): Raul Duke, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Shit, I didn't realise Agnelli owned the Economist too. Scary big family.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    They own a big part of it, but not sure if they are the #1 shareholders. The ownership of that company just shows what kind of "friends" the Agnellis potentially have.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Calm your tits.

Look where is Apple now, they mess with the wrong giant, Huawei.
    Looking at the world situation right now, nobody want to get in trouble with the China.

6. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Calm down, at best Juve will manage to complete one of those 3 deals this winter, if that. Just because you landed CR7 doesn't mean all the wildest Tuttosport rumours will now come true
    I'd laugh at such rumours anyways, but then ronaldo happened and turns out my whole belief was a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Mbappe dybala swap, in what world is that a good deal for psg
    Of course it would be dybala+cash or +sandro
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    As financially stable Juve it will be impossible to compete with other interested clubs if a potential deal for a player like Mbappe is on the table - Real, Barca and top English teams can outbid them with ease.

Also De Ligt is easily going to cost more than 50-60M, Jnr. SMS they can have for the said amount.
    Yes but Juve is attractive to play for someone like Mbappe, we have always been the hotspot for French players in Italy, Deschamps thuram Zidane pogba matuidi. Plus with Zidane looking set to take over next year I'm sure he fancies playing under him and alongside ronaldo. So the player's will is a big factor that might help us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    lol
    I'm sure you said the same thing when we were linked to Ronaldo, are you still laughing about that or did you stop?

- - - Updated - - -

Based on fucking WHAT?:
    There is no one but the fan of the team that will be hardest on them, till last year I was always certain that we were fourth best and never in the top three, now it's clear we are at least second to Madrid, if not first. Top three is easy and no question about it.

You can post all the different lists from the richest to the most prestigious to the ones with the biggest stadium and what not, last year we weren't in the top three but this year we easily are.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    There is no one but the fan of the team that will be hardest on them, till last year I was always certain that we were fourth best and never in the top three, now it's clear we are at least second to Madrid, if not first. Top three is easy and no question about it.

You can post all the different lists from the richest to the most prestigious to the ones with the biggest stadium and what not, last year we weren't in the top three but this year we easily are.
    Okay, same question applies to you - based on what? There are two sides to a sports club - the financial and the sporting. Financially I posted the lists, you're nowhere near the top 5, let alone 1st or 2nd.

In the sporting aspect, yeah, you're owning Italy at the moment. Fair enough. Although the quality of the league has been shit and your usual competitors are in their biggest slumps ever. In Europe you had good performances but won nothing. We'll see how far can you go in this year's CL.

I think the Ronaldo transfer gets to your head. What was scary before in Juve is now gone - the rock-solid defence in BBC and the athletic and technical midfield you used to have with Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal. If you didn't win it then I doubt this squad is better. Honestly, I'm not at all impressed with how both stand right now, especially the midfield is laughable but that's up for debate, maybe I'm too biased to see how Can, Bentancour, Pjanic is even remotely world class to compete at the top. The attack is scary tho but will it be sufficient for you to mount any serious threat for the CL we're yet to see.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Vatican

What was scary before in Juve is now gone - the rock-solid defence in BBC and the athletic and technical midfield you used to have with Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal. If you didn't win it then I doubt this squad is better.
    The competition isn't stationary though. It seems much worse.

Real Madrid is worse.
    Barcelona is nowhere near their best.
    Bayern is a mess.
    Who's left? Featherweight Man City or Liverpool who have not beat anyone of note in their last European runs?
    And then you have the mysteries of Atletico and Dortmund.

I do agree that the 2015 Juventus was much stronger and would be the absolute favorites this season and I also agree that this Juventus side is not the best, but it is doable for them as the competition is just inferior to what it was 5 years ago.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Probably on Juve signing Ronaldo. What many people tend to forget is they had no real competition for him. No other team was willing to satisfy Real demands for Ronaldo. Not because they couldn't afford it but because they didn't want to spend 100m on a 33-year-old even if he's one of the best players in the world.
    That is not true. Players of CR7's stature pretty much choose their next club, and for some specific reasons (coz cunts attract cunts), CR7 chose Juve. You an be sure that if he had chosen Man Utd (for e.g.) they would have done this deal in an instant. €110m is a bargain for a player of that stature and marketing potential, even at 33.

Even with Mbappe, I think the player's will is key. That is if PSG have any intention of selling him, these could be just rumours and PSG can manage FFP by selling other players. Even assuming PSG are open to selling him, I am sure it won't be just Juve who are willing to pay that fee. So Mbappe will decide which club he wants to go to. Juve could be an attractive option for him with CR7 and if Zidane joins them this summer. But Barca can be an attractive option too. So who knows.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 05 Jan 19 at 19:08.

11. Thanks (2): magnesium, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The Agnellis own Juventus and they also own FIAT Chrysler, Ferrari and the Economist.
    Ok, this is wonderful. I'm never going to be in a position financially to be able to afford to buy a Ferrari, but now I can justify it by not putting money in the Agnelli's pockets.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Ok, this is wonderful. I'm never going to be in a position financially to be able to afford to buy a Ferrari, but now I can justify it by not putting money in the Agnelli's pockets.
    You can always become a ref and we can gift you one

14. Thanks (2): Black Knight, Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    You can always become a ref and we can gift you one

Juve don't buy refs anymore. They "control all of the VARs" from what I hear

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

JuVARtus FC.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Latest Rumours:
    - Kouame to Napoli (20m) - tbc
    - Robben to Inter
    - Godin to Inter
    - Ramsey to Juve
    - Almendra to Napoli

Transfers rumours in orange

l = Loan
    lr = loan return
    lp = loan + obligatory purchase
    fo = Full ownership
    tbc = to be confirmed
    f = free transfer
    [] = coach

INTER
    IN: Gabigol (lr), Herrera, Robben, Godin, Milinkovic-Savic, Jankto, Almendra, Benassi, De Paul, Tchouameni, Young, Brazao, Andersen, Barella, Trincao, Tonali
    OUT: Gabigol, Candreva, Miranda, Ranocchia

MILAN
    IN: Paqueta (35m), Tielemans, Duncan, Milinkovic-Savic, Paredes, Gabbiandini, Mfomo, Carrasco, Sensi, Tonali, Lobotka
    OUT: Laxalt, Calhanoglu, Borini, Higuain (lr), Montolivo, Halilovic, Simic, Bertolacci, Mauri

JUVENTUS
    IN: Ramsey, De Ligt, Milinkovic-Savic, Trincao
    OUT: Sturaro (l), Kean, Alex Sandro

ROMA
    IN: Bennacer, Maia (l), Mancini, Obiang (l), Perri, Berge, Kabak, Cahill, Maidana, Kownacki, Weigl
    OUT: Sadiq (l), Manolas, Karsdorp (l), Marcano, Schick (l), Under

LAZIO
    IN: Malcom, Andreas Pereira, Zappacosta, Laxalt
    OUT: Mauricio, Murgia, Caceres, Milinkovic-Savic

NAPOLI
    IN: Kouame (20m, tbc), Chiesa, Lobotka, Barella, Almendra, Ndombele, Veretout
    OUT: Kouame (l), Ounas, Diawara, Allan, Hysaj, Rog, Tonelli

FIORENTINA
    IN: Muriel (l), Ackermann, Gabbiandini, Andreas Pereira, Perri, Rog
    OUT: Eysseric, Ceccherini, Veretout, Gerson

ATALANTA
    IN: Caprari
    OUT: Rigoni (lr), Gomez, Castagne, Rigoni, Barrow, Mancini

SAMPDORIA
    IN: Gabbiandini, Schick (l)
    OUT: Defrel, Caprari, Kownacki

TORINO
    IN: Pereyra, Aina (fo)
    OUT: Soriano (lr), N’Koulou

*Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 07 Jan 19 at 20:27.

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

Juve don't buy refs anymore. They "control all of the VARs" from what I hear
    Good progress, soon we shall topple governments have our men in charge of all countries, or maybe we already do. That's according to some irrelevant guy giving an interview for attention. Will appear in a Juve thread soon and celebrated as if it's a credible source

- - - Updated - - -

Robbin and Godin on a free for you guys, Marotta already working his magic.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quotidiano Sportivo on newsstands this morning, Suning would have even targeted Francisco Alarcon Suarez, better known as Isco

Oh yes please.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Would you really want that to happen? Because the only way it's happening is if you sell icardi and I don't think that's a good trade for you.

Spain

10 years of FIF
    It says Isco on loan.

Robben no please. 35, wasted and always injured, god no. He is a better fit for AC milan

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Looks like Inter plan to sell Candreva this winter (West Ham) and use those funds to get De Paul on loan + option from Udinese. The one thing I like about De Paul is that he is very versatile - can play in any role behind Icardi (LW, AM, RW), which makes him a good utility man to have on the squad.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 06 Jan 19 at 15:46.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Inter is like me when I decide buying something to wear. I look at my wardrobe and see that I need a new shirt because all I have are worn, so I plan to buy a couple of new shirts and go to the shopping mall, spend like half a day, buy everything but shirt that I actually needed the most. Seriously, don't we need AMC or are we sure Radja gave up drinking?

26. Thanks (2): firmino, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    It says Isco on loan.

Robben no please. 35, wasted and always injured, god no. He is a better fit for AC milan
    Robben would be a great mentor for our younger players like Karamoh.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.