Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Winter 2018-19

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    Based on what? Based on every top player who will choose us over Arsenal and Man City and Bayern and Manure and every other team that's ahead of us in your lists except for Madrid and maybe Barcelona.
    Again, absolutely baseless statement. When was the last time you were in for a player that other clubs were desperate for? As for C. Ronaldo, he's played in England, he's played in Spain. What's left is Italy and Germany. Bayern or BVB wouldn't touch such a transfer with a bargepole, and in Italy, juve are the only team that can afford CR. It's not like he chose you explicitly, there just weren't that many options. PSG was stacked already, with the "new" Ronaldos and I'm pretty sure most people would pick Mbappe and even Neymar now over Ronaldo.

Don't get me wrong, getting Ronaldo was a coup, undoubtedly. It's just not THAT impressive as how things stand. Now, if you guys manage to land a player like Mbappe or Hazard, then I'll give you all the bragging rights.

Serie A has been shit? Do you think EPl or bundesliga is stronger than us? Serie A has been shit since 2007 but it's at its strongest since 2007. I don't get this argument about Serie A being shit just because we steamroll the rest of the team, compared to any league it's right up there. You're criminally overrating other leagues.
    Sure, EPL goes to show every year in European tournaments that overall it's better than Serie A. I hate to admit it, as I hate EPL in the guts but for now the rest of the teams in Italy just can't compete with their EPL counterparts, in terms of the table. This year it showed again, we couldn't secure qualification over Tottenham and Napoli couldn't do the same against Liverpool. Those aren't even the EPL champions or something. Hope that changes but I doubt any other team than us is on the right track.

As for Bundesliga, in terms of talent, infrastructure and crowds it's miles better than Serie A. German players would never come to play in Italy, it has zero appeal for them.

It's been shit since 2007, why what happened then?

How did the ronaldo transfer get to my head? Was it by a stroke of luck we landed the best player in the world?
    I think I already addressed the Ronaldo transfer a couple of times.

There is no debate, it's best in serie A but without debate a shit midfield if we are to be better than Madrid or Barca. That's the only thing we lack. BBC was strong but it's not about you overrating them it's about you undereating the current defense. Benatia can walk into any team in Europe and we have him on the bench, Rugani is the future and has had 50 mil bids repeatedly rejected. Killini has been better than ever this year, bonehead is the same. We have Sandro instead of Asamoah and cuadrado and cancello instead of lich.
    About the midfield, precisely, I was talking about CL. The average age of your CBs is 31.4 years. You still have good CBs but they're getting old. Starting fullbacks are good.

Anyway, I'm glad you're showing off your players, but the question was - is that team a "top 1 or 2" in the world This is what we were originally discussing as some posters here were jizzing all over juve, being one of the best, if not the best team in the world. I called that bullshit. We'll see in the CL this year.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Calcio Mercato Tracker

Latest Rumours:
    - Juve consider Pogba - Costa swap?
    - Zappacosta to Lazio (€12m lp)
    - Gabigol loan to Flamengo - done

Inter
    IN: Hamed Traore, Gravillon, Godin, Milinkovic-Savic, Jankto, Almendra, De Paul, Brazao, Andersen, Barella, Tonali
    OUT: Gabigol (l), Candreva, Miranda, Ranocchia

Milan
    IN: Paqueta (35m), Cornet, Tielemans, Duncan, Milinkovic-Savic, Paredes, Mfomo, Carrasco, Sensi, Tonali
    OUT: Halilovic (tbc), Laxalt, Calhanoglu, Borini, Higuain (lr), Montolivo, Simic, Bertolacci, Mauri

Juventus
    IN: Romero, Ramsey, De Ligt, Pogba, Milinkovic-Savic, Trincao, Pjaca (lr)
    OUT: Sturaro (8m, lp), Costa, Kean, Alex Sandro

Roma
    IN: Meité, Bennacer, Maia (l), Mancini, Kabak, Kownacki
    OUT: Sadiq (l), Manolas, Karsdorp (l), Marcano, Schick (l), Under

Lazio
    IN: Andreas Pereira, Zappacosta, Laxalt
    OUT: Mauricio, Murgia, Caceres, Milinkovic-Savic

Napoli
    IN: Lazzari, Lozano, Kouame, Andersen, Chiesa, Lobotka, Barella, Almendra, Ndombele, Veretout
    OUT: Kouame (l), Ounas, Diawara, Allan, Hysaj, Rog, Tonelli

Fiorentina
    IN: Muriel (l), Ackermann, Obiang, Vuskovic, Gabbiandini, Andreas Pereira, Perri, Rog
    OUT: Milenkovic, Pjaca (lr), Eysseric, Ceccherini, Veretout, Gerson

Atalanta
    IN: Caprari
    OUT: Rigoni (lr), Gomez, Castagne, Rigoni, Barrow, Mancini

Sampdoria
    IN: Gabbiandini (12m, lp), Thorsby
    OUT: Andersen, Defrel, Caprari, Kownacki

Torino
    IN: Pereyra, Aina (fo)
    OUT: Soriano (lr), N’Koulou

Transfers rumours in orange
    l = loan
    lr = loan return
    lp = loan + obligatory purchase
    fo = full ownership
    tbc = to be confirmed
    f = free transfer
    [] = coach

Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here
    Last edited by Bluenine; 13 Jan 19 at 11:12.

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Gabigol (lr), Herrera, Godin, Milinkovic-Savic, Jankto, Almendra, De Paul, Tchouameni, Young, Brazao, Andersen, Barella, Tonali
    I though the Young rumours were a joke, please don't tell me they are actually real
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    I though the Young rumours were a joke, please don't tell me they are actually real
    The Young rumours came from Sun and Daily Mail so i am not sure if you consider them real or not.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Kouame to Napoli nearly done, only 20m? Damn what a signing.

I like him even more than Piatek.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I think most of the rumours are bullshit, as usual. I wouldn't worry about any individual orange names at this mo, but I guess the whole list may give us a general idea of what Inter are looking at...

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Bologna aren't one of the Italian strongest teams, but it's worth noting that both Soriano and Sansone are onboard on loan from Villareal.

I like the club and the Maratona Tower on their stadium, hope they will avoid relegation with these two guys.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

12. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky, Aaron Ramsey will sign his contract with Juve after the Supercoppa final. 5-year contract, £7.2m/season. He's going to be Juve second-highest earner behind Ronaldo and ahead of Dybala and Costa.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    According to Sky, Aaron Ramsey will sign his contract with Juve after the Supercoppa final. 5-year contract, £7.2m/season. He's going to be Juve second-highest earner behind Ronaldo and ahead of Dybala and Costa.
    7.2 million? Wow, they must have rated him very highly.

16. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Italy

according to gazzetta, gabbiadini to sampdoria is a done deal, for 12 mil euros: 3 now, the other 9 will be paid to Southampton over the next 3 years.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (3): chipschups, Il Drago, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Calcio Mercato Tracker

Inter
    OUT: Gabigol (l, tbc), [color=#FF8C00] Candreva, Miranda, Ranocchia
    You can add here Icardi as well.

20. Thanks (2): brakbrak, n4l

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    according to gazzetta, gabbiadini to sampdoria is a done deal, for 12 mil euros: 3 now, the other 9 will be paid to Southampton over the next 3 years.
    We missed a chance to signing Icardi replacement.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

22. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

#Juventus will reportedly focus on Isco after Aaron Ramsey as Sergio Ramos admits the midfielder is in a ‘complicated’ situation at #RealMadrid

So is not done yet? This remind me when Juve stalled Schick deal because D. Costa suddenly availble and then roma was the one who took Juve reject lol.

Even if Ramsey available I doubt inter can afford him sibce he asked huge signing fee.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Apparently they are going for James Rodriguez as well as he won't be staying at Bayern. WOuld love either Isco or James tbh
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

25. Thanks (3): Kev9Inter, MVD, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

At this moment it's more realistic that we get Juan Mata.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    At this moment we cannot get anyone decent... SA still fucking us in the ass I'm afraid
    What gonna happen in the summer... Too much uncertainty till then as we know 6 months are a long time in football, everything can change... Maybe Spallo can do a Brozo with Gags... Doubt it but its possible, Mario is doing ok after being branded Ciao Mario...
    I d like Barella to partner Brozo next season, the kid is Interista at heart and I d like someone to give his all for this shirt and has enough quality to string 2 passes together without losing the ball.
    Unlike Vecino...
    Or dies after one half like Borja

Mata, Isco, James... I'm pretty sure those players are not the guys we can get realistically even in the summer. Or just another Modric fail saga anyway.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

28. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, DARi0, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Apparently they are going for James Rodriguez as well as he won't be staying at Bayern. WOuld love either Isco or James tbh
    Christ. I realize I'm preaching the choir when I say this here but I'm getting pretty fucking tired of seeing Juve linked with these calibre of names. All of them. I would do lots of things to get James into this club.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    I would do lots of things to get James into this club.
    do you have 70 millions euro?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Christ. I realize I'm preaching the choir when I say this here but I'm getting pretty fucking tired of seeing Juve linked with these calibre of names. All of them. I would do lots of things to get James into this club.
    James wants a Real Madrid return. He is also wanted by Arsenal. So very unlikely we get him. He also super injury prone. With our medical department he spends 3/4 season injured here
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    do you have 70 millions euro?
    I probably have some loose change in my couch. I can (try to) dig it up and get back to you at how much is in there.

34. Thanks (1): MVD