Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Thread: Empoli - Inter (29 Dec 18)

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

I swear if there's an afterlife (no matter what) we're all going straight to Heaven on account of all the bullshit we have to endure week in week out because of Inter. We're the only team in the world that could turn even a charity game against 13yo girls into a fkn guerrilla... How is it possible we always fail to kill the game or, at least, to run out the clock without having to go through at least three heart-attack moments during the last 10 minutes?

2. Thanks (2): Devious, Handoyo

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

there is no heaven bro... you are going straight under the ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

4. Thanks (4): Ed., Lui, MVD, RichDAS

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

We're 3 points off of 2nd place and 7 points clear of Lazio. I consider our season so far to be a success despite stressful matches. There's a toxic and all-too-common theme in these match threads that are basically "why can't we be perfect, and why can't I have what I want right now". We are where we should be.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    3-4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    We should embrace the 3 points. I can't stand the double standard. Juve plays garbage and wins 1-0, it's "champion mentality". Napoli eek out a win against Genoa, Atalanta, Cagliari, & SPAL, and it's "champion mentality". Roma win 2 fucking games in a row, and "they're back"....

Inter do it and it's "we're not that good".....

fuck that shit
    Isn’t that sad? A testament of what Serie A and Italian soccer in general has become. When all the big leagues around find ways to progress in today’s world, Serie A and Italian Nt finds ways to regress and go backward, in every way possible.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    We're 3 points off of 2nd place and 7 points clear of Lazio. I consider our season so far to be a success despite stressful matches. There's a toxic and all-too-common theme in these match threads that are basically "why can't we be perfect, and why can't I have what I want right now". We are where we should be.
    I would use the word "success" if we had advanced to the knockout stages of champions League. I'd say it's in line with our level so far.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

8. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Italy

Minimum required, but on the bright side we exorcised the last minutes of Chievo-Inter to end 2018.

Just like in Inter-Udinese, it's nice to see 2 proper strikers able to fill the penalty area, at least when you need to find the breakthrough and you can put pressure on the opponent in their own half.
    Even if indirectly, it's supposed to pay off.

Halfway point of the season and yes, we're in a comfortable position in the battle for the CL spots.

I don't know who "la prenderą" in 2019, but let's get ready for 365 more days of Inter madness.

10. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Rain

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I'm starting to suspect that the problem is not only in the midfield but also in the attack. Politano and Icardi look like cannot find each other even if trying all day long. Usually Perisic delivers great crosses in the penalty area but this season he has hardly found a teammate there. Keita apart of the goals/ assists is almost always offside or ineffective. Our counter attacking game is so sluggish. Today i've noticed that the player who initiates the counter, stops immediately when pass the ball forward. Therefore we have 2-3 players in the final third against 5-6 defenders which is ridiculous. And stop with "we don't have good midfielders". Fucking Sampdoria have scored more than us.
    Well Icardi has started playing more like how many FIFers wanted him to be:to be more involved in gameplay and shit. Icardi is a fucking predator in the penalty area and he has no business being a deep lying playmaker trying to connect mid and strikers. He should stay being a fucking great poacher that he is.

12. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

well, one thing is for sure: if icardi plays outside of the box so much, then a second striker is even more necessary. and keita is definitely more suited than martinez to play on the flank.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (2): 100%, MVD

Tuvalu

good game
    even though we couldve won it with 2-0
    better than juve who won 2-1

16. Thanks (1): Maicon

Fav. Player
    3-4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Intermilan View Post
    good game
    even though we couldve won it with 2-0
    better than juve who won 2-1
    There's some members here who not gonna approve that screen name You might get banned.

18. Thanks (6): 100%, chipschups, Ed., Grefu, kameru, phonk

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I missed the fucking game because I didn't realize that they'd be two games in such a short period. Well atleast we won.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I missed the fucking game because I didn't realize that they'd be two games in such a short period. Well atleast we won.
    You did not miss much, unless you fan a two teams playing like amateurs.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

sack crossing
    Fav. Player
    brozo partner

Europe

supporters who made it to the stadium
    https://web.stagram.com/p/Br-isLJhS_J
    Inter contro razzismo
    banterfaces

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

Consideringn everything, the season would have been perfect if we were in the next round of champions league. Still solid so far, cement a top3 finish, buy some new players in January. Go as far as possible in UEFA.
    Guacamole

25. Thanks (1): Maicon

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    supporters who made it to the stadium
    https://web.stagram.com/p/Br-isLJhS_J
    Still have more fans than Empoli.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Well Icardi has started playing more like how many FIFers wanted him to be:to be more involved in gameplay and shit. Icardi is a fucking predator in the penalty area and he has no business being a deep lying playmaker trying to connect mid and strikers. He should stay being a fucking great poacher that he is.
    Yet he has missed one on one chances in the last 3 or 4 matches in a row. If he is having a bad day in the box, it is better he is useful in another way.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Australia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RyXTgOc_3M

Little bit of a reaction to Empoli but more importantly the current status of the league, and how we are in a very advantageous position. Enjoy your new year ragazzi and a special thanks to all those on here who showed support to Inter Worldwide towards the back end of 2018. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

28. Thanks (2): firmino, Rain

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

First win in our third jersey?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suraj View Post
    This match has draw written all over it.. really hope im wrong though
    Thanks for the antijinx. It worked really well like in Napoli game.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

30. Thanks (5): dax21, Devious, MVD, phonk, Suraj

Well it looks like we broke our winter depressive episode a little earlier than usual this year.
    Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Nepal

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post

Thanks for the antijinx. It worked really well like in Napoli game.
    Yea i'm glad it worked

33. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's hard to expect much from a midfield that's made up of Borja, Mario and that nugget Vecino. The first two have their good moments and their occasional fuck ups as well. Vecino literally offers nothing in the technical sense however. I kinda want to scream every time he even touches the ball tbh

Anyways in the end, fuck it, it's 3 points. We're Inter. We play some dire football occasionally but as long as we get back in the CL, the club can reinforce the areas we're lacking in and maybe play some better football in the future.

35. Thanks (4): dax21, dejavu, Devious, phonk