Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Inter - Benevento (Coppa Italia) (13 Jan 19)

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I can't think of a more annoying and obnoxious Inter player than him when it comes to recent years.
    you forgot about our no.1 bird killer named Guarin?

Macedonia

Lol Candreva getting FIF hate because he is Candreva. If it was any other player he would've been praised for the great goal.

3. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Some things cannot be undone/forgotten.

I still have his tricks against Barcelona looping in my head.
    Wallace

5. Thanks (2): dax21, thatdude

England

good win, happy for candreva and dalbert.

Gags unfortunately looks like he is never going to make the grade, he was poor.

7. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Lol Candreva getting FIF hate because he is Candreva. If it was any other player he would've been praised for the great goal.
    He would have been praised if he is wanted by other teams and his price is always going up, not rejecting loans all the time.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Could you imagine that one day Candreva would face Barcelona together with Inter?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    Which goal do you refer to? The first was very nice and he did the absolute right thing to hit it nice and low. The second was one of those goals where you'd better fucking score because if you don't, you deserve the hairdryer treatment, and even if you do, you still deserve to be chewed out a little bit.

I'm not trying to be patronising but football is obviously about scoring goals and increasing your chances to score through clever decisions. The moment Candreva chose not to pass to Lautaro, the chances of us scoring diminished exponentially. That is the problem - a recurring issue with Candreva.

Let's pretend Candreva set up Lautaro 1 on 1 with the keeper. Lautaro was in the center of the pitch, through on goal and completely unmarked. Perhaps he had a 75% chance to score.

But of course, Candreva did not pass to Lautaro. Instead, he takes the ball out wide, reducing his own angle to shoot, and chooses to add further obstacles by taking on 3 defenders. Every single action in that decision diminishes the teams chances to score. For taking the ball further out wide, let's take off 10%. For each defender he has to beat, let's add another -10%.

He ends up deliberately ignoring a 75% chance for a goal, in order to take a 40% chance for goal. Obviously extremely loose and hypothetical "math" but you get my point.

This is why people flame Candreva. Because he's constantly making illogical decisions that make it harder for himself (and by that extension, the team) to score. The fact that he did score is worth a clap, but the decision-making is not.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

»\_(ツ)_/»

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    If it was a stronger opponent with better defense Candreva wouldn't have scored that last goal dribbling past two clumsy Serie B players, that's why he should have instead passed the ball to Lautaro as Uni explained. That's why Candreva is a selfish cunt that demonstrates this kind of bad decisions cause he thinks of himself as Ronaldinho.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Candreva - I was really annoyed by him. That second goal of his was such a rude "fuck you" to his teammates, I don't even care he managed to score in the end. If you are such a badass player maybe try showing it when it matters, not when you are playing over relegated shitter squads like Benevento.
    Somebody needs to tell these things to Candreva. And repeat them periodically so he fuckin` absorbes it. He had a long period without any goal before and even after he scored, it did nothing to his morale. So instead of wasting good chances, just keep your shit together by providing those assists you are getting payed for. This time he got lucky because of the poor opponent.

Candreva scored the second goal and he was always pushing on the right side. Thus, he ended up abandoning Vrsaljko who appeared to be in great difficulty. This explains the 20 shots allowed to Benevento, second most this season after the 26 shots from Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Which goal do you refer to? The first was very nice and he did the absolute right thing to hit it nice and low. The second was one of those goals where you'd better fucking score because if you don't, you deserve the hairdryer treatment, and even if you do, you still deserve to be chewed out a little bit.

I'm not trying to be patronising but football is obviously about scoring goals and increasing your chances to score through clever decisions. The moment Candreva chose not to pass to Lautaro, the chances of us scoring diminished exponentially. That is the problem - a recurring issue with Candreva.

Let's pretend Candreva set up Lautaro 1 on 1 with the keeper. Lautaro was in the center of the pitch, through on goal and completely unmarked. Perhaps he had a 75% chance to score.

But of course, Candreva did not pass to Lautaro. Instead, he takes the ball out wide, reducing his own angle to shoot, and chooses to add further obstacles by taking on 3 defenders. Every single action in that decision diminishes the teams chances to score. For taking the ball further out wide, let's take off 10%. For each defender he has to beat, let's add another -10%.

He ends up deliberately ignoring a 75% chance for a goal, in order to take a 40% chance for goal. Obviously extremely loose and hypothetical "math" but you get my point.

This is why people flame Candreva. Because he's constantly making illogical decisions that make it harder for himself (and by that extension, the team) to score. The fact that he did score is worth a clap, but the decision-making is not.
    Totally agree. He is simply not top mentally and his insecurities are uncovered by this poor decision making. At least now we know the level of opponents Candreva should have for him to be able to score...

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicol˛Barella

NULLA ╔ IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, dax21

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Could you imagine that one day Candreva would face Barcelona together with Inter?
    yes, in a friendly game.

i would have enjoy a lautaro tripletta but at last he scored (im talking about the last goal from candreva)
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Serbia

Yeah, a Lautaro hattrick would've been interesting, I feel like Spalletti would feel a bit more imposed to include him more often from now on.
    Meanwhile I don't see Candreva benching Politano ever.

18. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, phonk

Italy

are you guys still talking sabout candreva? he had his 15 minutes of glory against a poor serie b side. now he'll go back where he belongs, the bench.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, dax21, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

he would probably prefer passing to Lautaro had the score been 0-0 or 1-0 and if there were an hour remaining to play. We were leading 5-2 and it's been only seconds left to finish the game, so he probably wanted to score by himself to bring his confidence, composure back. Why are you so mad at him?