Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Sassuolo (19 Jan 19)

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    So you know what happened to him? So hard to follow the thoughts of a rube supporter
    Yes I did when he was relevant, not since the past two years when his love for inter destroyed his only chance of his miserable lifetime . But I'm not surprised you are unable to grasp a thought as simple as that.

I'm thankful to your team though, he would have been a 30mil disaster and Costa wouldn't have come

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    The game will most probably be played behind closed doors, I'm pretty sure the deadline for appealing isn't that long.

In any case, I advise you to contact Inter directly through this official form or phone them at +3902487776101 - Monday to Friday (9.00-13.00 | 14.00-18.00).
    You'd make a good Secretary.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmike045 View Post
    Hi guys

I'm visiting milan and had booked tickets for this game. Can anyone provide an update on whether it will be behind closed doors? I read that inter were deciding whether to appeal but dont see much since. Cheers, michael

If I'm not mistaken, the clubs have 7 days to appeal (art. 36 bis of FIGC) and the ban was issued the 27th of December.

So I'm afraid you won't be able to attend the match in San Siro. Sorry about that.

That being said, don't give up just yet, this might become a political matter so there is a slim chance that things might change for this match. The minister of the interior has somehow hinted at it, although he merely talked about admitting kids to the stadium.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    You'd make a good Secretary.
    In your wet chomo dreams, Dev
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    Yes I did when he was relevant, not since the past two years when his love for inter destroyed his only chance of his miserable lifetime . But I'm not surprised you are unable to grasp a thought as simple as that.

I'm thankful to your team though, he would have been a 30mil disaster and Costa wouldn't have come
    Why are you even here ,? Lol GTFO

8. Thanks (2): militoscores, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Stadium ban? Nice. At least we have a ready-made excuse for our 8th loss to Sassuolo in the last 9 meetings. 89% loss rate
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Universe got his electricity back

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

https://www.football-italia.net/1329...-child-support

No appeal. Really having trouble naming many other clubs that would act the same in this situation.

Fucking grande, this club. Very proud of the response

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by _OC_ View Post
    https://www.football-italia.net/1329...-child-support

No appeal. Really having trouble naming many other clubs that would act the same in this situation.

Fucking grande, this club. Very proud of the response
    Told you, we aren't scum like one other team that comes to mind.

I'm only sorry for all the people that bought tickets and have prepared to travel to Italy for this game.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Stadium ban? Nice. At least we have a ready-made excuse for our 8th loss to Sassuolo in the last 9 meetings. 89% loss rate

If we finally beat Sass at home, I will begin posting again.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    This is why youngsters don't succeed at Inter, the pressure is just too damn high.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

But.. you have begun..
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Hal got his electricity back
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

17. Thanks (4): Ed., Handoyo, MVD, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I'm only sorry for all the people that bought tickets and have prepared to travel to Italy for this game.
    A bit out of topic but how come no one discusses about this case though ?
    Football might be the only event where ticket buyers don't get refunded . If i would have been planning to see this match i would for sure already paid the airplane ticket, hotel and stadium . This means at least 200 euro of costs , how come no one gives a fuck about this when they decide to postpone/cancel a match for whatever reason.

19. Thanks (3): MVD, SiamoNoi, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Ticket sales dont get refunded in this case? Wow.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    A bit out of topic but how come no one discusses about this case though ?
    Football might be the only event where ticket buyers don't get refunded . If i would have been planning to see this match i would for sure already paid the airplane ticket, hotel and stadium . This means at least 200 euro of costs , how come no one gives a fuck about this when they decide to postpone/cancel a match for whatever reason.
    Because all football fans are hooligans.

23. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Because all football fans are hooligans.
    Worse. Racists. 200E down the drain should teach them a lesson.
    — Massimo Moratti

Italy

his love for inter destroyed his only chance of his miserable lifetime
    It wasn't all misery, it has to be said.
    Picking randomly... Berardi: "Inter? In 2010 I celebrated the Triplete waving the flag."

Anyway, whatever happened between him, Squinzi and Juventus that made Domenico stuck at Sassuolo, at least initially (“to think the worst of someone is a sin, but usually you are spot on”, even more when the Bianconeri are involved), he's the same player he was a few years ago... and I mean it in a negative way: it looks like he “stalled”, to not say regressed.

The fact that he's moody, while his football IQ is far from excellent, doesn't help his cause.

But he's a cuore nerazzurro and I wish him to find the team/environment/motivation to kick start his career again (possibly without stepping up against us and scoring wonder goals with the foot “he doesn't even use to get on the bus”, as we say).

26. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

So you're telling me it's not misery when the highlights of his playing career is celebrating a win he does not play for, so the highlight of his footballing career is the same as that of a non playing fan. Yes that does not sound miserable at all.
    He didn't come because he didn't want to start on the bench because he thought he was better and we all know how that worked out for much much more talented people like cassano.

At the same time he's hardly ever played against us, picking up suspensions and "injuries" just a match before he is to face us, as opposed to his stellar performances against the team he's a fan of and our rivals like Napoli and roma. He wanted both his feet in different boats and they went different ways and ripped him right in the middle through his third leg. Hes a idiot plain and simple.
    I don't wish him bad at all for two reasons, firstly because he would have been an expensive flop and we invested that money elsewhere successfully. Secondly he's irrelevant to hate, like I said I have no idea if his career was even active for the past two years.

Italy

So you're telling me it's not misery when the highlights of his playing career
    I answered to "miserable lifetime" (verbatim).

29. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe