Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Sassuolo (19 Jan 19)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

Inter - Sassuolo (19 Jan 19)

Lets do this.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 02 Jan 19 at 11:05.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    No, No, No, No,
    We have been paying for that 7 goals for years...

3. Thanks (2): Devious, magnesium

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Demokritos View Post
    No, No, No, No,
    We have been paying for that 7 goals for years...
    Or maybe these 7 goals?

5. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Whatever happened to that guy who was in love with inter that we co owned or something, berardi? Is he dead?

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    Whatever happened to that guy who was in love with inter that we co owned or something, berardi? Is he dead?
    He's not dead, but his career is.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    At this stage of his career, the best thing Berardi can hope for is becoming Sassuolo's Di Natale. He stayed way too long at Sassuolo which eventually hindered his development.

9. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    I just don't think he was that good anyway. If he wasn't Italian, he wouldn't be hyped at all tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

11. Thanks (3): Kev9Inter, SiamoNoi, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Wonder if he at all feels bitter towards Sassuolo. If they weren't putting clearly unwarranted prices of 30/40m on him he probably would be playing for one of us, Juve or Roma by now.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Berardi will be "resurrected" once Chiesa leaves Fiorentina and he's the one to replace him or if a team such as Sampdoria or Torino decides to go for him whatever the price tag. The talent's still there, the will died when he rejected Juventus and the club kept him hostage.

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Wonder if he at all feels bitter towards Sassuolo. If they weren't putting clearly unwarranted prices of 30/40m on him he probably would be playing for one of us, Juve or Roma by now.
    From what I recall, Juve had an option on him so it was really his choice. I remember his agent using the example of Zaza who went from Sassuolo to Juve and didn't play much, so it was really his choice.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Its Juve who blocked the trf with that first option clause. As long as they had that they can stalled any other offer until mercato end. The clause already been removed and by time his hype already died down.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Sassuolo is a team which I hate the most after Juventus and Milan because of their connection with the scum. We have been defeated here and there against them, but thats not the reason behind my hate towards them. These cunts would bench their best players against Juventus and play for their lives against us. Sadly many teams would open legs against Juventus and this is why Serie A is one disgusting league.

We have been pretty shit over the past few years and we can't put the blame on others but honestly I feel like Sassuolo is 2nd team of Juventus in the league. Would love to see them relegated sooner than later, but as for now it doesn't look like that will happen as long as the league keeps introducing shit teams like Frosinone and ect ect.

It would be criminal if we would fall to win this one.

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Its Juve who blocked the trf with that first option clause. As long as they had that they can stalled any other offer until mercato end. The clause already been removed and by time his hype already died down.
    The first option does not allow you to block a transfer, otherwise we would have done that with Kaka before he joined Milan.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    At this stage of his career, the best thing Berardi can hope for is becoming Sassuolo's Di Natale. He stayed way too long at Sassuolo which eventually hindered his development.
    Never EVER compare nobodys like Berrardi to a GOD like Di Natale, he takes lumps of shit more talented than Berrardi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    No, we tried to sign him for two seasons but he wanted to wait for inter. Then his mediocrity took over and he became a one season wonder nocerino.

20. Thanks (1): Handoyo

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Im not surprised you cant remember his name. Your scum team wouldn't allow Sassuolo to play Berardi against yall.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Never EVER compare nobodys like Berrardi to a GOD like Di Natale, he takes lumps of shit more talented than Berrardi.

- - - Updated - - -

No, we tried to sign him for two seasons but he wanted to wait for inter. Then his mediocrity took over and he became a one season wonder nocerino.
    So you know what happened to him? So hard to follow the thoughts of a rube supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

23. Thanks (3): Il Drago, InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The first option does not allow you to block a transfer, otherwise we would have done that with Kaka before he joined Milan.
    Thats different case, Juve co-own berardi before, then sold to Sassuolo since lega not allowing co-own anymore. But Juve smart enough to put first option clause so they can messed up with other club who want snatch him when he still a hot item. Both juve and greedy sassuolo owner share blamed for ruin his career, Berardi on/off also didnt help either.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

25. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

As far as I remember juve and sass had a verbal "gentleman's" agreement for the merda to have the last say so their owner didn't want to listen to our offers for him. Dodged a bullet there anyway.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Scotland

Hi guys

I'm visiting milan and had booked tickets for this game. Can anyone provide an update on whether it will be behind closed doors? I read that inter were deciding whether to appeal but dont see much since. Cheers, michael

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Sirmike045 View Post
    Hi guys

I'm visiting milan and had booked tickets for this game. Can anyone provide an update on whether it will be behind closed doors? I read that inter were deciding whether to appeal but dont see much since. Cheers, michael
    The game will most probably be played behind closed doors, I'm pretty sure the deadline for appealing isn't that long.

In any case, I advise you to contact Inter directly through this official form or phone them at +3902487776101 - Monday to Friday (9.00-13.00 | 14.00-18.00).
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (4): Caecuban, Devious, MVD, Rasha