Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodrigo De Paul

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Man, I got so excited when Zhang said we were gonna crush everyone and this is the kind of signing we get?
    When did Zhang said this shit?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Man, I got so excited when Zhang said we were gonna crush everyone and this is the kind of signing we get?
    It's January 24th and this transfer, if it goes on, will be one of many from upcoming July. No one but the media are talking about this player, we also have Godin coming (according to the media) as a freaking rotation player at the end of the season and we still haven't come into summer yet. Just relax.

De Paul would be a great rotation player for that #10 spot or a support striker role. Decent for the left wing as well as a substitute of the main guy (he's better than Keita, so hope it's them two in the end, though it seems that if we sign him it means that Monaco won't lower their demands for Balde).

Barella, De Paul, Godin, redeeming Politano, signing a starting material right back (so far the names aren't great with Cedric and Darmian being the top contenders) and getting a better right winger (talks of Chiesa) is a good way to go if we're sticking with Spalletti. I'm mentioning Spalletti here because if we don't continue with him, the new direction may not be set for a 4-2-3-1.

If we manage to get rid of all the deadweight (Barbosa, Candreva, Gagliardini, Vecino, Joao Mario [?], Dalbert, etc) before the start of the new season, we're heading in a very good direction.

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio, varmin

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    In his defense he did crush all Inter fans by the lack of worthwhile signing in this transfer window.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

I hope with Spalletti or without him, we don't stick with the fucking 4-2-3-1.

Barella, Godin, Politano, Chiesa, another right back. We are talking about an investment in the range of 150m. Hopefully papa Zhang will open the wallet.

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Also 30 million in today's market is not very high to be honest.
    Maybe for EPL teams but for Italians teams not called Juve it’s their whole budget
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

I hope with Spalletti or without him, we don't stick with the fucking 4-2-3-1.

Barella, Godin, Politano, Chiesa, another right back. We are talking about an investment in the range of 150m. Hopefully papa Zhang will open the wallet.
    A big fuck no to Chiesa. The kid is all hype no production. A big teams jersey will weigh him down way too much, give me a Thauvin or a Martial

9. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steven+Zhang+In...cruch+everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It's January 24th and this transfer, if it goes on, will be one of many from upcoming July. No one but the media are talking about this player, we also have Godin coming (according to the media) as a freaking rotation player at the end of the season and we still haven't come into summer yet. Just relax.

De Paul would be a great rotation player for that #10 spot or a support striker role. Decent for the left wing as well as a substitute of the main guy (he's better than Keita, so hope it's them two in the end, though it seems that if we sign him it means that Monaco won't lower their demands for Balde).

Barella, De Paul, Godin, redeeming Politano, signing a starting material right back (so far the names aren't great with Cedric and Darmian being the top contenders) and getting a better right winger (talks of Chiesa) is a good way to go if we're sticking with Spalletti. I'm mentioning Spalletti here because if we don't continue with him, the new direction may not be set for a 4-2-3-1.

If we manage to get rid of all the deadweight (Barbosa, Candreva, Gagliardini, Vecino, Joao Mario [?], Dalbert, etc) before the start of the new season, we're heading in a very good direction.
    Not if we are signing him for 25-30m as rumoured and it will be a slap in the face if we can't afford barella because we drop 25m on a mediocre winger.

Not sure about you but signing players like De Paul, and as you said Darmian and Cedric isn't exacly a "crushing" material. I would like him to put his money where his mouth is by signing players like Isco; contingent to us not being fucked by FFP this summer.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Barella 25mil + 10mil bonus + player
    De Paul 18mil + player
    Politano 20mil
    Vrsaljko 16.5mil or Cedric 11mil

70-80mil is like the minimum suning should spent if they want made statement especially that would be first year without ffp.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

12. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

North Korea

ewwww

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    I know he is 24 but what if he fails or doesn't deliver? Selling him when he is 26 or 27 would be almost impossible if we bought him for 30m.
    How old was Diwara when Napoli bought him?
    How old was Icardi or Skriniar when we bought them?
    How old were Belfodil, Taider, Barbosa and JJ when we bought them?
    How old were Milito, Motta, Miranda and Palacio when we bought them?
    It matters the assessment of the scouting team, coach and sporting director. As long as they can take the right decisions, the age is not so important factor.

Statistically speaking the best dribbler in Serie A-- a quality we certainly lack. I do think 30mil is a bit high, but not an outrageous estimation either. We'll see what the real terms of the deal are in the summer. I can see De Paul fighting for a spot in the starting 11 and adding depth to the bench.

16. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

India

Clearly a Perisic replacement, make of that what you will.

Fav. Player
    Luciano Moggi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Statistically speaking the best dribbler in Serie A-- a quality we certainly lack. I do think 30mil is a bit high, but not an outrageous estimation either. We'll see what the real terms of the deal are in the summer. I can see De Paul fighting for a spot in the starting 11 and adding depth to the bench.
    Tend to agree. He's also in the top 5 in key passes and still manages to get a decent amount of goals as well. Seems to be the guy that with end product that we're lacking. I think he might be better than we think

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Serie B View Post
    Tend to agree. He's also in the top 5 in key passes and still manages to get a decent amount of goals as well. Seems to be the guy that with end product that we're lacking. I think he might be better than we think
    Fuck! When I see the photo of Moggi, I may vomit!

20. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

We shouldn't be signing players who spent more than a year in a midtable team. Their mentality absorbs mediocrity to the bones and they will not be able to handle the pressure of playing for a big team.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Seems random. But what can you do, a 10 million player costs 35 nowadays.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    We shouldn't be signing players who spent more than a year in a midtable team. Their mentality absorbs mediocrity to the bones and they will not be able to handle the pressure of playing for a big team.
    Well, this is true for some players but milito arrived at Inter at the age of 30 after playing for two mid-table European clubs. His mentality clearly didn't absorbe mediocrity.

Sure coming from a top club is a plus as you are already proven at a certain level, but the contrary isn't prove of not being able to handle the pressure of a bigger club
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (3): MVD, SiamoNoi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Sorry buddy, but this is one of the most retarded comments i ever read!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

This is one of the most stupid things ive ever seen here, especially on an Inter forum where two of our current best players, Icardi and Skrniar, both spent more than a year in mediocore Sampdoria and there are legends like Milito who also did handled themselves really well.

27. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MKSerbia, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Well, this is true for some players but milito arrived at Inter at the age of 30 after playing for two mid-table European clubs. His mentality clearly didn't absorbe mediocrity.

Sure coming from a top club is a plus as you are already proven at a certain level, but the contrary isn't prove of not being able to handle the pressure of a bigger club
    I meant midtable teams of serie A. Milito played only 1 season for Geona before joining us. Had he joined to a big club in La Liga straight from Zaragoza he would probably fail there. Of course it's not an axiom, just a theory. You can look at players joined Real Madrid from smaller clubs of La Liga and you will see the analogy. Dambrosio, Vecino to name few, these are players who spent too much playing time for small clubs of serie A. It's now we see how Danilo improved a lot, because he finally got used to Inter's level of pressure. Vecino will probably start playing better after a couple of seasons. I know I sound stupid, but I read a lot about psychology and if you are familiar with it, you will probably get what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    This is one of the most stupid things ive ever seen here, especially on an Inter forum where two of our current best players, Icardi and Skrniar, both spent more than a year in mediocore Sampdoria and there are legends like Milito who also did handled themselves really well.
    you are lying, they both spent only 1 season for Sampdoria.

Sorry buddy, but this is one of the most retarded comments i ever read!
    and yours one of the audacious comments with no argument provided
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...