Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rodrigo De Paul

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Whjo the fuck is this guy and why are we wasting 35 million on him?

Haven't we wasted enough on these stupid signings?

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Hopefully we are not wasting 35m€ for De Paul.

There's been rumors we would be included some kids to the deal to lower the cash part. Anyway the valuation of 35m€ is too excessive.

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Solfice

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The De Paul transfer isn't yet confirmed, right?

Right??
    According to Sky Sport, Rodrigo De Paul’s agent was seen at dinner with Udinese sports director Daniele Prade and that of Atletico Madrid in Berta. The Argentinian remains one of the main targets for Inter in the summer, many sources already reported an agreement between €30M-€35M. But the player is also liked very much by Diego Simeone.

Left winger, right foot - seems like Ivan replacement. Not sure he`s worth that much, never followed him, but he seems to have the profile. However, that asking price is too high - guess Pozzo knows we`re of SA and he wants to milk the chinese.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolňBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ricky Alvarez

China

I like this guy. He is not very fast, but he beats defenders through technique and change of pace, the latter is what I think Politano is seriously lacking in. He has vision and good hitting of the ball, and often comes back actively to ask for ball to dribble forward and distribute soundly (Brozovic would be happy to see someone come ask for ball instead of hiding in the crowd). I say his style is really similar to a polished version of Kovacic on the wing. I don't think 30M is too much - for only 6M more we would be bringing in a player much more exciting than Vecino.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A few weeks ago there were rumours it was a done deal.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Udinese sporting director on Inter target: 'We haven't held any talks for him'

Udinese sporting director Daniele Prade has revealed that Inter have not held any talks to sign Rodrigo de Paul, despite reports stating that a fee has been agreed between the clubs for the player.

Prade was recently speaking at a press conference about Udinese's transfer policy and he was asked about De Paul and his links with Inter.

Prade said: "De Paul, we have never been close to his assignment because we have never opened negotiations. There were various interests, but having never opened up to negotiations, we have never been close to his farewell."

De Paul has been very impressive for the Udine based side this season and that's why the nerazzurri are interested in him. He has scored six times, assisting thrice in 21 Serie A appearances for the club.

The Argentine joined Udinese from Valencia in the summer of 2016.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Provi View Post
    I don't think 30M is too much - for only 6M more we would be bringing in a player much more exciting than Vecino.
    That's not a very good logic, is it? Just because we overpaid for vecino doesnt make De Paul's 30m deal any better. 30m is simply too much for this guy, better off funding it for better players

12. Thanks (3): Caecuban, forzainter257, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Ricky Alvarez

China

We also overpaid for J Mario and Gabigol. That is just how Inter make deals in recent years. Personally, I think De Paul is a solid player that's worth the money. I do wanna hear what options you would suggest for 30m.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Piatek

15. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

We also overpaid for J Mario and Gabigol. That is just how Inter make deals in recent years. Personally, I think De Paul is a solid player that's worth the money. I do wanna hear what options you would suggest for 30m.
    Im not suggesting to buy any "role" player for 30m because that's what De Paul can offer to us, I'd rather invest it in proper,albeit old players like Rakitic.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Whjo the fuck is this guy and why are we wasting 35 million on him?

Haven't we wasted enough on these stupid signings?
    My guess is:

1. This guy is our attacking utility player. He can back up all 3 attacking positions behind Icardi.

2. Hopefully we are getting him so that we can offload some players like Perisic, Candreva or maybe even the toothless Politano. The money we make can be invested in a top quality winger

3. 35m? Udinese can dream. I doubt Marotta will waste that kind of money on this guy, unless its a dodgy FFP deal.

18. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Stop buying "solid" players (for the bench).
    We need top class players, or at least high quality prospects, to get to the next level.
    We have/ had enough Candrevas, Alvaro Pereira, D'Ambrosio, Vecino or Gagliardini guys, who were also "solid" players.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

What do you expect from a mediocre sporting director, we were on the right track with Lele Oriali, and at least Oriali was one of our top players back then, not some kind of dodgy unknown piece of shit like ausilio.

21. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    What do you expect from a mediocre sporting director, we were on the right track with Lele Oriali, and at least Oriali was one of our top players back then, not some kind of dodgy unknown piece of shit like ausilio.
    Lol, don't tell him about Mou's footballing career.

I'm sorry that most of you do not know who de Paul is, I think he could be a great addition.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY