Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 123

Thread: Cédric Soares

  1. #81
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,878
    Thanked
    11,978 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Below average.

  2. #82
    yoszee's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 12
    Posts
    3,996
    Thanked
    2,375 times
    Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

    Yugoslavia

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Below average.
    Anyone is below average for you except icardick.

  3. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

  4. #83
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,381
    Thanked
    5,362 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    The only one who was able to put in proper crosses through the game, should have kept him until the end though

  5. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Irequis, MVD

  6. #84
    Starmo4's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Aug 10
    Posts
    1,926
    Thanked
    2,157 times
    Fav. Player
    R20,R9

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    The only one who was able to put in proper crosses through the game, should have kept him until the end though

    I was thinking the same thing . What a idiot coach we have. Subs rano as target man and puts out the only man that can cross


  7. #85
    Sassuolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,860
    Thanked
    7,522 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Anyone is below average for you except icardick.
    What's wrong with you?

    Cedric is pretty good at set pieces, but for his size I expected him to be a little quicker and has a heavy on touch on the ball and seems to be very dependent on his right foot. I don't think he has enough quality to be an Inter player, but that being said his set pieces are an asset and I can't understand why Spalletti took him off when he want to knock the ball into the box.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA


  8. #86

    Join Date
    17 Feb 12
    Posts
    3,809
    Thanked
    5,312 times

    Canada

    On the plus side, his technique is much better than D'Ambrosio.

    In all honesty, I wouldn't judge him too much. I don't know if he's good, bad, or in between, but keep in mind his first start was in a terrible atmosphere at a team that is in horrible shape. Not to mention he was playing on the same side as Candreva who didn't seem to care about finding space to receive the ball and looked like he was out for a stroll in a park.

  9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, thatdude

  10. #87
    Sassuolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    11,860
    Thanked
    7,522 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    On the plus side, his technique is much better than D'Ambrosio.

    In all honesty, I wouldn't judge him too much. I don't know if he's good, bad, or in between, but keep in mind his first start was in a terrible atmosphere at a team that is in horrible shape. Not to mention he was playing on the same side as Candreva who didn't seem to care about finding space to receive the ball and looked like he was out for a stroll in a park.
    Agreed and comparing him to D'Ambrosio isn't saying much but that being said I think there's a reason why he was loaned out by Southampton. I wouldn't mind him as a squad player but he does not solve our full back woes, that's just my first impression I hope he can do well for us.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

    #RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

    GRAZIE LUCIANO!

    WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

  11. #88

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,520
    Thanked
    1,495 times
    Fav. Player
    Sensi

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Below average.
    At least he can run, take a free kick and tackle, things that 9crap can't and won't be able to do until his contract expires.

  12. #89
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,878
    Thanked
    11,978 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    At least he can run, take a free kick and tackle, things that 9crap can't and won't be able to do until his contract expires.
    You have a knack of hitting a score of 0 in quote-to-post relevance.

  13. #90

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,520
    Thanked
    1,495 times
    Fav. Player
    Sensi

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    You have a knack of hitting a score of 0 in quote-to-post relevance.
    Ok. What do you say of the posts of someone who applies two different criteria to judge players? For Cedric, who costed us next o nothing for his loan, he is judged based on one match or two even though he works extremely hard and has decent potential. But 9g, who was mostly nothing but utter disappointment, is still a great signing because of his performance in the distant past.
    Last edited by Palacio; 06 Feb 19 at 19:49.


  14. #91
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    2,511
    Thanked
    4,488 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    I doubt Cedric hangs out in Milano past the summer. My ideal situation would be that Vrsaljko's surgery goes super well and ATM gives us a discount on him because of that, while Cedric does well enough while he's here.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  15. Thanks (1): thatdude

  16. #92
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,878
    Thanked
    11,978 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Ok. What do you say of the posts of someone who applies two different criteria to judge players? For Cedric, who costed us next o nothing for his loan, he is judged based on one match or two even though he works extremely hard and has decent potential. But 9g, who was mostly nothing but utter disappointment, is still a great signing because of his performance in the distant past.
    I said that Cedric's first start at Inter was below average.

    I said that signing Nainggolan was a pretty good deal because we bought him at a time where he was a top 3 (along with Dzeko and Alisson) player of a team that reached the CL semi final, a competition we didn't even sniff in for almost a decade...

    These are not comparable. These are irrelevant to one another.... What do I have to explain myself over things that are so damn evident again? Why is it so hard to not mix shit together that aren't supposed to be mixed with eachother?

  17. #93
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    39,836
    Thanked
    54,250 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    LMAO

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk


  18. #94
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    7,157
    Thanked
    3,705 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Cedric: “Inter like a family“


    Another football player who comes from dysfunctional family.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli


  19. #95
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    7,968
    Thanked
    15,066 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Cedric: “Inter like a family“


    Another football player who comes from dysfunctional family.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti


  20. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

  21. #96
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,419
    Thanked
    20,017 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Ok. What do you say of the posts of someone who applies two different criteria to judge players? For Cedric, who costed us next o nothing for his loan, he is judged based on one match or two even though he works extremely hard and has decent potential. But 9g, who was mostly nothing but utter disappointment, is still a great signing because of his performance in the distant past.



    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  22. #97
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,878
    Thanked
    11,978 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Signing Ronaldo back in 1997 was a terrible idea. Look at how fat he is now.

  23. #98
    forzainter257's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Mar 18
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanked
    2,788 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro

    Kazakhstan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    It's worthy of note that, during the press conference of presentation, Cedric answered a specific question: "Cancelo and I? We have different characteristics [...] You'll see the differences." Well, it didn't take long.

    Last season against Pordenone, when Icardi asked who was up to take the penalties near the end of the shootout, Cancelo was wincing and claiming some sort of fatigue/muscle injury. Nagatomo came to the rescue instead.
    Yesterday, Cedric stepped up against Lazio and scored his penalty with ease.

    That being said, probably we don't wanna see exactly all the differences. So I'm good for now.
    I am not denying the fact that Cedric is a solid player, but Cancelo is just on another level... If Cedric is BMW, Joao is Lamborghini.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

  24. Thanks (1): MVD

  25. #99
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,419
    Thanked
    20,017 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Signing Ronaldo back in 1997 was a terrible idea. Look at how fat he is now.
    You know this logic is flawed and that we aren't saying that. Also the whole world wanted Ronaldo at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  26. #100
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    16,878
    Thanked
    11,978 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    You know this logic is flawed and that we aren't saying that. Also the whole world wanted Ronaldo at that time.
    The comment is for those who say that Nainggolan is washed up when in fact we signed him at the very same month that he was the most important player for Roma, coming from a season as a top 3 player for them.
    The only flawed logic here is of those who claim that we bought a faulty product just because it broke down some monrhs later.

    The very same group of people who wrongfully claim that we signed him instead of Rafinha... If we did splash that money wr didnt have for Rafi and he had that injury here, they'd be yelling left and right about how incompetent our management is for buying a terrible player that can't walk...

  27. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, _OC_

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •