Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CÚdric Soares

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    "his defending was diabolical" ok, this cracked me up.
    Diabolically good or diabolically bad? ( ͡░ ͜ʖ ͡░)
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Of course, we now have a guy who benches Cancelo.

Wanna swap?
    Sure, send him+Icardi, you get to keep Wanda and Cancelo and we have a deal

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Slow player, nothing special about him. We went from not paying for Rolando and Telles to bringing Soares of all people here that could cost us 11mil. I don't understand this club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Universe, Wings

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Slow player, nothing special about him. We went from not paying for Rolando and Telles to bringing Soares of all people here that could cost us 11mil. I don't understand this club.
    We also bought Lisandro Lopez for 9m

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    craziness. That's just another batch of promising youngsters being sold right there to fund a transfer for a useless player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Italy

Apparently ,he is the player who has crossed the most in premier League in the last 4 years. Or at least this is what a supposed expert said on the radio.

Anyways, assuming it's true, it's good that he can get there so often but that doesn't mean much per se.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

By all accounts from saints fans he's awful offensively and a total liability from crosses

Italy

a guy who crosses a lot but whose crosses are crap. who does he remind me of?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    But no, we didn't. As you well know, we loaned that fool for last-resort defensive cover like Sainsbury the year before and rightfully sent them back after 6 months. The correct decision being made with regards to Lopez and Sainsbury doesn't erase or make up for the mistakes made in not redeeming Rolando and Telles (and Ljajic).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and is his name pronounced "saydrick"?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

»\_(ツ)_/»

13. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

fucking hell, still cant get over it.
    to let cancelo go, and for what? some under the table deal to get on jube their good side, or to sign that clown asamoah.

if vrsjalko was fit and healthy it wouldnt be that bad because when he plays he is solid. to bad he is broken

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    fucking hell, still cant get over it.

letting cancelo go to our enemies, for what, some under the table deal to get on their good side, or to sign that clown asamoah
    because we didnt have 40m to spend? Why is it so hard for people to understand that we couldnt have spent 40m when at the same time Valencia needed to get 40m

16. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, DARi0, Il Drago, _OC_

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    because we didnt have 40m to spend? Why is it so hard for people to understand that we couldnt have spent 40m when at the same time Valencia needed to get 40m
    then why bring him here in the first place? we revived his career and then cant cough up the dough needed to aquire him? that is foolish and ridiculous. especially since he left to join the arch nemesis in juventus

Fav. Player
    El Fenomeno

Kiribati

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthre...)#.XE0n_VxKiUk

Doesnt feel good at all reading about him plus I felt asleep watching his 2 mins highlight video on youtube. On the bright side, it was a loan deal...

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

then why bring him here in the first place? we revived his career and then cant cough up the dough needed to aquire him? that is foolish and ridiculous. especially since he left to join the arch nemesis in juventus
    He was doing us a favor too, don't make it seem as if we didnt benefit anything from him as he was an integral part helping us to qualify for CL.

He was like a one night stand for us,she is a hoe with another man now but we did get laid so deal with it.

20. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    All of them

Canada

I know this might sound stupid but I'm asking anyway, does he play right back for portugal national team same position as cancelo? And who is the starter between the two?
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    a guy who crosses a lot but whose crosses are crap. who does he remind me of?
    Nagatomo

Italy

Anyways, we'll see. He's certainly no world beater but he's probably not so bad as Southampton's fans claim

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ciamac View Post
    I know this might sound stupid but I'm asking anyway, does he play right back for portugal national team same position as cancelo? And who is the starter between the two?
    He does. I don't know what Santos intends to do in the Euro qualifiers but till the World Cup he was the starter while Cancelo wasn't even called up. But this doesn't mean anything. People need to realise NT coaches don't necessarily choose the best players available but those who suit their plans best.

26. Thanks (2): ciamac, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Because Kondogbia decided suddenly that he wants out and had everything settled with Valencia already. We decide to do loan swap thing to get something out of that deal by ourselves too. Option prices were set wrong though but that's just hindsight 20/20.

28. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Because Kondogbia decided suddenly that he wants out and had everything settled with Valencia already. We decide to do loan swap thing to get something out of that deal by ourselves too. Option prices were set wrong though but that's just hindsight 20/20.
    The prices were not necessarily set wrong.
    I remember very well, their wages were a problem. Kondo earned much more than Kondo and Valencia wanted Inter to pay a portion of Kondo wage. We avoided that with the increased price of Cancelo transfer.
    At the end our management didn't believe Cancelo would be so good! They made a Cedric type of deal. Ironically we found our RB, but couldn't redeem him.