Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 732

Thread: Inter - Bologna (3 Feb 19)

  1. #41
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,625
    Thanked
    12,752 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by militoscores View Post
    not looking forward to this at all unless we have a new manager
    it's not a good time to change the manager, is it?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  2. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

  3. #42
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,154
    Thanked
    13,179 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Those who are expecting an immediate dismissal of Spalletti they will probably get disappointed. Unless there's a real danger of missing on top 4 i believe Spalletti will finish the season at Inter. The latest results are mostly detrimental for Spalletti's chances of staying at Inter next season. Anyway, even though Spalletti said Perisic will be reintegrated slowly i wouldn't be surprised if he started against Bologna. Especially if both Politano and Keita are out. Perisic is probably one of the few players Spaletti still has a good relationship with. The coach is at such a heavy pressure so he'll try to use any help available.

  4. Thanks (1): MVD

  5. #43
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,351
    Thanked
    12,101 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah and we simply lack wingers at the moment. Keita injured, Politano suspended. We have no choice.

  6. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

  7. #44
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanked
    2,140 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Those who are expecting an immediate dismissal of Spalletti they will probably get disappointed. Unless there's a real danger of missing on top 4 i believe Spalletti will finish the season at Inter. The latest results are mostly detrimental for Spalletti's chances of staying at Inter next season. Anyway, even though Spalletti said Perisic will be reintegrated slowly i wouldn't be surprised if he started against Bologna. Especially if both Politano and Keita are out. Perisic is probably one of the few players Spaletti still has a good relationship with. The coach is at such a heavy pressure so he'll try to use any help available.
    The danger of loosing 4th place is not real. It's imminent. Even a blind man could see it. Spalletti has no motivation and obviously can't motivate anyone. We need prompt and decisive actions to stop the free falling. If management wait for Milan, Lazio, Roma and Atalanta to get us, will be too late.

  8. #45

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    3,191
    Thanked
    1,297 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah and we simply lack wingers at the moment. Keita injured, Politano suspended. We have no choice.
    why can't we use Cedric as a winger?

  9. #46
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,156
    Thanked
    9,862 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    why can't we use Cedric as a winger?
    I prefer Padelli there

  10. #47
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,625
    Thanked
    12,752 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    The danger of loosing 4th place is not real. It's imminent. Even a blind man could see it. Spalletti has no motivation and obviously can't motivate anyone. We need prompt and decisive actions to stop the free falling. If management wait for Milan, Lazio, Roma and Atalanta to get us, will be too late.
    I dont deny that Spalletti's situation needs to be evaluated very closely but I am not convinced that changing coach is the best decision. I mean this is the team who always got what they wanted as in if they dont support the coach, they stop playing and they will get the coach sacked. This attitude is more worrying. Although I think the main problem right now is I don't think Marotta supports Spalletti.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  11. Thanks (1): Il Drago

  12. #48
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanked
    2,140 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    I dont deny that Spalletti's situation needs to be evaluated very closely but I am not convinced that changing coach is the best decision. I mean this is the team who always got what they wanted as in if they dont support the coach, they stop playing and they will get the coach sacked. This attitude is more worrying. Although I think the main problem right now is I don't think Marotta supports Spalletti.
    That might be a true but for me it's obvious that Spalletti cannot unite the group anymore. And i'm pretty sure that some of our key players don's support him either. The coach's change will give a boost to the team just to finish the season properly. Then the players who want to leave will be free to do it. But first we need a unite and good motivated group to get us in top 4. I'm not convinced that Spalletti could manage it.

  13. #49
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,625
    Thanked
    12,752 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    The players wont leave because they dont attract good offers for us or their salary is too convenient for then to consider some where else. They wont get motivated for more than 3 months anyway. So should we change coach every 3 - 4 months?

    A class full of rebels. Do you discipline the students or change the teacher?

    The problem is whether the headmaster will tell the students to stfu and listen to the coach or not. In our case, I don't think so but how long more do we want to babysit these players' tantrum.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  14. Thanks (2): Palacio, SiamoNoi

  15. #50
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanked
    4,206 times

    Serbia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    it's not a good time to change the manager, is it?
    I will quote you on this after the match when Miha is done anally devastating us using chalk for lube.

  16. Thanks (1): MVD

  17. #51
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,238
    Thanked
    17,691 times

    Italy

    70
    there would be no excuse for not winning this. in san siro, against a poor team, after a month of sucking. so failing to get the three points imho would justify his sacking. like, 100%
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  18. Thanks (4): MVD, phonk, thatdude, Universe

  19. #52
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,625
    Thanked
    12,752 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I will quote you on this after the match when Miha is done anally devastating us using chalk for lube.
    You dont have to quote me. I have said in Spalletti thread that he will have his last chance in the next game which is this game. My point is we have 3 days to the game, you dont want to change coach within that time frame.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  20. #53
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanked
    2,140 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    A class full of rebels. Do you discipline the students or change the teacher?
    If a teacher lost the respect and attention of his students, he is capable to give them nothing more.

  21. #54
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,625
    Thanked
    12,752 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Still. The classroom discipline is a much higher priority. If you are going to change the teacher you must ensure someone who can instill that discipline but if the new one isnt backed up by the management, he will fall into the same trap. We have seen many of them here. How many more do we need?

    Our players think they are bigger than the club. This is the environment that is created by the management.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  22. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, D-Sky, SiamoNoi

  23. #55
    Dogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Aug 15
    Posts
    825
    Thanked
    3,043 times

    Italy

    Update (approved by all the Departments and the Chief of Staff of the Thread Opener): during the press conference of presentation of the new Bologna coach, for the first time, a journalist dared to ask Mihajlovic a question about his two daughters participating at "L'Isola dei Famosi".
    Sinisa answered: "I'm gonna throw this water bottle at you", in humorous tone.
    At least, I think he was joking. Anyway, next question. He's motivated.

    Meanwhile, Gazzetta dello Sport "predicts" (=throws a wild guess) a 4-3-3 with Perisic-Icardi-Candreva upfront.
    Corriere dello Sport a 4-3-1-2 (Nainggolan behind Icardi and Lautaro).

    And Spillo Altobelli on Instagram suggested to use "suppositories of cayenne pepper to revitalize the players" (like the great Peppino Prisco used to say). He also added the mandatory "Amala".

  24. Thanks (4): Glass box, Il Drago, Universe, WLEXT

  25. #56
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,154
    Thanked
    13,179 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    Update (approved by all the Departments and the Chief of Staff of the Thread Opener): during the press conference of presentation of the new Bologna coach, for the first time, a journalist dared to ask Mihajlovic a question about his two daughters participating at "L'Isola dei Famosi".
    Sinisa answered: "I'm gonna throw this water bottle at you", in humorous tone.
    At least, I think he was joking. Anyway, next question. He's motivated.

    Meanwhile, Gazzetta dello Sport "predicts" (=throws a wild guess) a 4-3-3 with Perisic-Icardi-Candreva upfront.
    Corriere dello Sport a 4-3-1-2 (Nainggolan behind Icardi and Lautaro).

    And Spillo Altobelli on Instagram suggested to use "suppositories of cayenne pepper to revitalize the players" (like the great Peppino Prisco used to say). He also added the mandatory "Amala".
    Dogen, thank you for the updates on Sinisa and his daughters. We needed it after the shitshow we're experiencing lately. As for the predicted lineups, i believe GdS prediction will end up being right. I am expecting a Brozovic-Mario-Radja trio in midfield and our last season trident in attack. Even though the last time Spalletti used a diamond was in the last season game against Bologna at Meazza i don't think he'll go for it. We barely half two decent midfielders, let alone 4. If Spal decides to play with both Icardi and Lautaro i think he'll use a back 3 formation. I hope he won't go for it as it has never worked.

  26. Thanks (2): Dogen, MVD

  27. #57
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    7,803
    Thanked
    7,140 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    The only good thing is that keita will play again(maybe). I dont care for the other players, except Handa Skriniar De Vrij and Lautaro. Politano can fuck off to Sassuolo, i prefer to buy Keita if it's possible to get him at 20-30M. Nainngolan should stop playing football. And the rest can suck my dick.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  28. Thanks (2): DIN011, forzainter257

  29. #58
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,630
    Thanked
    5,329 times
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    We got dis.

    Icardi
    Carrasco ------------------------- Martinez
    Barella - Nainggolan
    Brozovic
    Asamoah - De Vrij - Skriniar - Soares
    Handanovic
    Modric and Vidal on the bench? Why?
    I'm streets ahead.

  30. #59
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanked
    2,140 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Still. The classroom discipline is a much higher priority. If you are going to change the teacher you must ensure someone who can instill that discipline but if the new one isnt backed up by the management, he will fall into the same trap. We have seen many of them here. How many more do we need?

    Our players think they are bigger than the club. This is the environment that is created by the management.
    I'm all about discipline and it should be implemented but it's clear that Spalletti failed there. In addition, we just missed the moment to sell some of our rotten apples, namely Perisic and Nainggolan. For me as an outsider it's looks like something happening in the dressing room and Spalletti has a his part. Appointing a caretaker now will give some fresh air and probably will boost up the players. Waiting for other teams to catch us up and meanwhile hoping that somehow Spalletti will manage to unite the squad and deliver good results seems as illusion.

  31. #60

    Join Date
    30 Nov 10
    Posts
    847
    Thanked
    566 times

    England

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    it's not a good time to change the manager, is it?
    why not? new manager bounce could help us solidfy top 4 and have a go at eropa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •