Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yannick Carrasco

Netherlands

Yannick Carrasco

There are enough media members reporting on Carrasco to warrant a thread for him. It also was vaguely alluded to by Marotta:

Speaking to Sky Italia's microphones, Inter's CEO, Beppe Marotta, spoke about the market and explained how Ivan Perisic expressed his desire to leave the club.

"Perisic? We must accept the situation that some players show a willingness to be transferred. The player has expressed this desire, we want to satisfy him but we also need to respect the value of the player. Nothing concrete has arrived yet, we'll wait to see in the coming days," he began.

Earlier today, rumours started to spread about a secret meeting between Inter and Carrasco's agent, which took place a few days ago. According to the report, which you can read more about here, the Nerazzurri are willing to include Candreva in a deal for the Belgian.

"Carrasco-Candreva swap? It's normal that there are contacts, Ausilio is doing a great job but we must wait for things to become concrete," he concluded.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...rasco-ta-95035

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Dude always seemed like a gun in the sparing occasions I saw him at Atleti. Was surprised and disappointed he went to China but I'd much rather take a gamble on him than fucking Ozil.

Who knows though whether we can make something work with regards to his wages, any loan or transfer fee, and his own motivation.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Netherlands

While I wouldn't call him a creative player, I think he's an unpredictable player to the extent that he might make our attacks less one-dimensional. A worthwhile gamble if we can swing it.

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

United States

If he can come back and do half of what Witsels doing at Dortmund I’ll be a happy man

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

If we actually swap Candreva + cash for him then that would be a great deal, but highly doubt that will happen.

His agent have confirmed he wants out of China for family reasons, so I hope we can work something out and sign him. We need to sell Perisic already otherwise he'll continue to not give a fuck all season.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    While I wouldn't call him a creative player, I think he's an unpredictable player to the extent that he might make our attacks less one-dimensional. A worthwhile gamble if we can swing it.
    then he comes just for you to see his crosses to icardi.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Ausilencio

Europe

Would be ludicrously comical if Arsenal target Carrasco now due to no Perisic-deal
    #donatesuning

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Would be painfully cruel if Arsenal target Carrasco now due to no Perisic-deal
    Corrected, unless you're into different kind of comedies than I am...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Arsenal closing on him with better wages offer than ours. Shut it down already.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

The dude is just 25 and he is now in CSL, unbelievable. How much should we pay him to bring him here?

14. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Italy

According to Sportmediaset, Candreva is willing to at least consider moving to China, which would make the carrasco deal easier, of course.

It certainly would be hilarious if it's true: Candreva 6 months ago refused Monaco which is basically at a stone's throw from Milano, only to move to the other side of the world.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

This is a dude who fucked off in the supposed prime of his career to play in China (where apparently he lost his first match 8-0 ), and now we're banking our season on him showing up and bossing Serie A from jump. I will never blame a player for making as much money as they can, but it's absolutely fair to question their mentality and competitiveness when they do. And if he doesn't hit the ground running, then who the fuck is excited about Keita/Politano starting every week (assuming they can stay healthy and/or not get sent off for being a cunt).

With that said, he's clearly talented and a swap w/ Candreva is too good to be true to happen. But even if it does happen, I'd still want to see another attacker brought in which definitely won't happen.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Arsenal closing on him with better wages offer than ours. Shut it down already.

They’re taking him just to have bargaining chip for Ivan
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    They’re taking him just to have bargaining chip for Ivan
    and id turn around, and tell ivan, see they dont want you, if they wanted you, they'd already give us a good offer.
    Instead they're turning to Carrasco while your ass gonna rot in the bench now.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    This is a dude who fucked off in the supposed prime of his career to play in China (where apparently he lost his first match 8-0 ), and now we're banking our season on him showing up and bossing Serie A from jump. I will never blame a player for making as much money as they can, but it's absolutely fair to question their mentality and competitiveness when they do. And if he doesn't hit the ground running, then who the fuck is excited about Keita/Politano starting every week (assuming they can stay healthy and/or not get sent off for being a cunt).

With that said, he's clearly talented and a swap w/ Candreva is too good to be true to happen. But even if it does happen, I'd still want to see another attacker brought in which definitely won't happen.
    Carrasco is indeed replacement for Candreva. Perisic replacement is another matter, as far as I've understood. I don't think we are banking our season to anyone (but maybe Icardi). We gotta play with the cards we've dealt, like the ones which tell Perisic wants to leave.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Carrasco at his best is world class winger! He was inconsistent at it at Atletico tho. If we can snatch him for cheap or on loan and wage of 4-4.5m a year, than it can be massive for us.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

23. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's true he has been crap for his NT, most of the time. but as you said, he was forced to play as WB, sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right.

He was IMMENSE in his second season in Atletico. He had it all. He even tracked back a lot, covering space and overlapping great with Filipe Luis.
    His third season in Atletico was mediocre, he had breakout with Cholo and simply stopped. He didn't track back, he was too big of a ball hog, shot from unreasonable places.. Like Guarin lol. And that is why he was sold.

But his second season was world class. I said before he can be inconsistent at it, but in form, he is unstoppable. And is still fairly young, at his best years. Coming back to Europe can only be good for him and i think he can replicate his second season at atletico.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    We are so going to regret this... If we end up with Keita and Carrasco as starting wingers I'm struggling to see how we can make it to the CL.

26. Thanks (2): Bluenine, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    We are so going to regret this... If we end up with Keita and Carrasco as starting wingers I'm struggling to see how we can make it to the CL.
    perisic, candreva duo is way better or? yet we made it last year

28. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Dylan, MVD, thatdude