Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Yannick Carrasco

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Close the thread. He will either join Milan tomorrow but have to drop his massive wages or stay at Dalian. Our mercato is closed since yesterday.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    We don't even consider loaning him because Perisic and Candreva stay and we count on their quality. But Perisic's professionalism is on the line.
    No one said anyones counting on their performances, its just from different reasons those deals cannot happen now. All we can do is hope all will be resolved in the summer.

Fav. Player
    Pupi's haircomb

United States

So hes willing to reduce his massive wage number to join Milan, but not for Inter or Arsenal?

Shit makes no sense.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by iThrowRocksAtBlindKids View Post
    So he’s willing to reduce his massive wage number to join Milan, but not for Inter or Arsenal?

Shit makes no sense.
    Yeah, this makes be confused as well but it may be possible there are reductions and reductions, we don't know which kind of them Milan is offering.

I have also thought about him while reading LGDS today. I have to say that if we take 8 players that are meant to stay according to today's article, he would fit quite nicely along with an additional RB and Barella.

I was thinking flexible 442:
    Icardi - Martinez
    Carasco - Brozo - Barella - Politano
    Asamoah - Skriniar - De Vrij - RB
    Handa

With changes to 433 with Politano going forward. This kinda made me want him more, also would enable 4231 we've been playing thus far with Carassco being a normal Perisic replacement.

Well, I hope maybe in the summer but let's see. It would be a massive blow to me if he joined Milan.

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by iThrowRocksAtBlindKids View Post
    So he’s willing to reduce his massive wage number to join Milan, but not for Inter or Arsenal?

Shit makes no sense.
    Not valid for Inter. Inter did not make an official attempt to sign him. Just considered him as an alternative to Candreva if he was gonna leave which seems unlikely.

No clue on Arsenal, but it's good news for us if that's true.

7. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya