Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yannick Carrasco

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well these are the cards dealt to us. Not selling Perisic is not a good option either. Unmotivated player can be devastating for the team performance. There are no option that Perisic would be back to his old self, most probably.

As for Candreva, Carrasco is surely upgrade over him. There isn't a scenario where we would get a better replacement for Candreva than Carrasco in this window.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

The biggest difference maker last year was Cancelo. He was the only one performing week in week out during our dark period. Now, we don’t have Cancelo nor a player like him who can still perform despite the whole team being shit.

So you guys don’t need to worry about CL. Ausillio will make sure we qualify for EL with the types of signings he is after.

Everyone was making fun of Milan for the players they signed, the coach they hired and by the way they were spending, everyone thought they for sure would get punished by UEFA. Now, they with their crappy coach and players are in the 4th spot behind us and the punishment from UEFA is nowhere to be seen.

Not only that, but Milan‘s young team will only get better while we are stuck with candrevas, nainggolans and vecinos. How long are we going to continue this shit?

Now you tell me, who should be making fun of whom?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So you suggest we should have anticipated Uefa's complete non-actions against Milan?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Romano says the deal is off because no agreement over valuation of players or salaries. Yes the requirement for Carrasco was to reduce salary by over half. So it wasn't probable anyway. Though interesting is anyone going to pay him big salary.

5. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I guess chinese googled up Candreva and after reading the FIF thread they aborted the mission?

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

7. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    I guess chinese googled up Candreva and after reading the FIF thread they aborted the mission?
    If only Chinese read FIF...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ivan_ View Post
    perisic, candreva duo is way better or? yet we made it last year
    2016 Perisic + Candreva with no CL looked far more promising than the obvious downgrade of Carrasco + Keita with CL football. Those two are Fiorentina level.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Romano says the deal is off because no agreement over valuation of players or salaries. Yes the requirement for Carrasco was to reduce salary by over half. So it wasn't probable anyway. Though interesting is anyone going to pay him big salary.
    Yeah, kinda seems like there is no way out for him with these wages. The silvering lining is that, if I understand correctly, Arsenal offloaded Ramsey primarily because their inability to offer him higher wages, so they also won't be able to offer much to Carasco, so its not a threat when it comes to Perisic. Who could pay him that? In my opinion, with this wage, also considering current market demand, no one.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Meh, even 4M area plenty for a player trying to return to big football in Europe, having spent years in the CSL.

If he's really after that I doubt he won't be willing to halve his salary demands.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    If only Chinese read FIF...
    You have at least one here.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Meh, even 4M area plenty for a player trying to return to big football in Europe, having spent years in the CSL.

If he's really after that I doubt he won't be willing to halve his salary demands.
    Not really years tho. Its just a year , he went there this time last year.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

16. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    You have at least one here.
    And who would that be? I see no Chinese flags here. Pretty strange for a nation of billion and a half people.

Lots of supporters from the glorious football nation of Brazil though, so at least we got that going on for us.
    ó Massimo Moratti

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Calciomercato, Carrasco is asking for 8m/season which is deemed too high from Inter. Furthemore, the Chinese team isn't willing to accept either a loan or Cansreva as counterpart so the parties are too far away and the deal seems unlikely. Carrasco must be delusional if he thinks any European club is going to offer him anywhere near his current wages.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Axel Witsel was supposedly making 18M before 2M in bonuses in China, yet went down to 7.5 at BVB (not sure if net or not). Guess Carrasco just has to do the same. IMO something along the lines of 6M is feasible but for us it's not as long as Icardi has not renewed. Even if we got him now, Wanda would probably ask for more as a result of signing him.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    8m€ annually?

Good luck with that demand. I think Carrasco will need to probably half that to get an offer from Europe, given that Chinese want also something back in the form of transfer fee.

23. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Come on, neither him or his agent can be that stupid to believe this demand could ever fly. Journos are having a field day once again.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Come on, neither him or his agent can be that stupid to believe this demand could ever fly. Journos are having a field day once again.
    Yeah could be reporters making shit up because they've heard the deal isn't going through so they gotta tell the reason (even if they don't know it).

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Way too much. We dont wanna give that to established players such as icardi lol.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

27. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    So you suggest we should have anticipated Uefa's complete non-actions against Milan?
    If I anticipated it, the guy who is getting paid millions, Ausillio should’ve anticipated it.

For the sake or argument, let’s say he wasn’t able to take the risk; then what about now? Why is our market closed while we desperately need a midfielder?

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    The biggest difference maker last year was Cancelo. He was the only one performing week in week out during our dark period. Now, we donít have Cancelo nor a player like him who can still perform despite the whole team being shit.

So you guys donít need to worry about CL. Ausillio will make sure we qualify for EL with the types of signings he is after.

Everyone was making fun of Milan for the players they signed, the coach they hired and by the way they were spending, everyone thought they for sure would get punished by UEFA. Now, they with their crappy coach and players are in the 4th spot behind us and the punishment from UEFA is nowhere to be seen.

Not only that, but MilanĎs young team will only get better while we are stuck with candrevas, nainggolans and vecinos. How long are we going to continue this shit?

Now you tell me, who should be making fun of whom?
    It was more Rafinha imo. Rafinha was very good every game for us with the exception of the Lazio game. Cancelo had some terrible games - mainly Torino and Sassuolo ones. Rafinha was our link between midfield and attack. Our stretch of games in January was terrible up until the Genoa loss and Cancelo started most of those. We only started playing better after the Napoli game which is when Rafinha was a starter - he also looked really good in his sub appearances.

Don't get me wrong, Cancelo was very important but Rafinha more so.