Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yannick Carrasco

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    If I anticipated it, the guy who is getting paid millions, Ausillio should’ve anticipated it.

For the sake or argument, let’s say he wasn’t able to take the risk; then what about now? Why is our market closed while we desperately need a midfielder?
    FFS man, do you have to whine in every single thread? You never write on topic, but write the same shit all over again in every god damn thread. It's ok, we got you, you are pissed off, many of us are.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    It was more Rafinha imo. Rafinha was very good every game for us with the exception of the Lazio game. Cancelo had some terrible games - mainly Torino and Sassuolo ones. Rafinha was our link between midfield and attack. Our stretch of games in January was terrible up until the Genoa loss and Cancelo started most of those. We only started playing better after the Napoli game which is when Rafinha was a starter - he also looked really good in his sub appearances.

Don't get me wrong, Cancelo was very important but Rafinha more so.
    All spot on. I like to think that if we went for Rafinha instead of Radja maybe he wouldn't have gotten injured. He is the biggest Inter regret I have of the past decade, easily.
    I'm also fairly sure that had we kept Cancelo he would probably make Politano look way better. Politano seems capable of those flashy one-twos and combining with another player, we just don't have anyone to pair him up with like that. I'm starting to think that the only way for Inter to truly play quality football is if we get a top tier attacking fullback.

Also it's worth saying that Juve are probably doing a better job of developing Cancelo than we would've. I think he would play well here but you can tell that he is putting on muscle mass now and Juventus are really turning him into an elite player. Losing him however seemed unavoidable so it's a bit easier to cope with. But Rafinha was a bigger Interista than our entire current squad combined.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    All spot on. I like to think that if we went for Rafinha instead of Radja maybe he wouldn't have gotten injured. He is the biggest Inter regret I have of the past decade, easily.
    I'm also fairly sure that had we kept Cancelo he would probably make Politano look way better. Politano seems capable of those flashy one-twos and combining with another player, we just don't have anyone to pair him up with like that. I'm starting to think that the only way for Inter to truly play quality football is if we get a top tier attacking fullback.

Also it's worth saying that Juve are probably doing a better job of developing Cancelo than we would've. I think he would play well here but you can tell that he is putting on muscle mass now and Juventus are really turning him into an elite player. Losing him however seemed unavoidable so it's a bit easier to cope with. But Rafinha was a bigger Interista than our entire current squad combined.
    I agree with everything you said. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Cancelo was so/so, he was starting to get better only at the very end. Rafinha was our creative engine, the reason we started playing so well, and i can't help but think we will suck until the moment we bring another AM like him!

He is one of my greatest regrets as well.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's not that black or white. We all agree that Rafinha and Cancelo would've been great to buy, but we simply COULDN'T DO IT! It wasn't up to Spalletti or Zhang or Suning or Inter. We simply couln't spend before 1sti of July because of SA, and that's it. It's simply. No point whining over it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    It's not that black or white. We all agree that Rafinha and Cancelo would've been great to buy, but we simply COULDN'T DO IT! It wasn't up to Spalletti or Zhang or Suning or Inter. We simply couln't spend before 1sti of July because of SA, and that's it. It's simply. No point whining over it.
    We couldn't do it cause we made the deals this way. And we knew we wouldn't be able to do it, so in effect, we didn't really WANT to sign them in the first place.

Argument rendered invalid.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    We couldn't do it cause we made the deals this way. And we knew we wouldn't be able to do it, so in effect, we didn't really WANT to sign them in the first place.

Argument rendered invalid.
    With Rafinha we may have played it wrong, Cancelo was another story. Valencia needed the money BEFORE the end of the year for the same reason as us. We didn't have them.

My message to JuBe cunts

9. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

With Rafinha we may have played it wrong, Cancelo was another story. Valencia needed the money BEFORE the end of the year for the same reason as us. We didn't have them.
    But were we stupid to agree on such a high fee for a bench player in the first place? Yes, we were. Case closed.

We are aware we couldn't spend until that date, i just think those deals should've been handled better than they were. Maybe in the case of Cancelo, we didn't even consider him as a potential starter, we probably just took him like we took Cedric now, him exploding was a big surprise. But what's done, it's done.

Let's think about the future now.

11. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Too many maybes and what ifs If we go there, what if Valencia didnt want to give him to us? What if Barca wouldnt accept loan with lesser fee? We dont know that.

Only 1 thing is fact. And that's the fact we couldnt spend before 1st of july, and thats it. No point crying over it.

My message to JuBe cunts

13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Indeed, one time too many already - let bygones be bygones. Rafinha, Cancelo, Zaniolo<=>Nainggolan... it's too fucking late for any of them. We should aim to not commit any of those mistakes again, hope Marotta helps with that.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Too many maybes and what ifs If we go there, what if Valencia didnt want to give him to us? What if Barca wouldnt accept loan with lesser fee? We dont know that.

Only 1 thing is fact. And that's the fact we couldnt spend before 1st of july, and thats it. No point crying over it.
    It's useless to fight with Rafinha and Cancelo case's. These guys simply do not understand or don't want to understand. Instead they want to keep moaning over that matter when they don't know all the facts behind the decisions made by the management.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Move everything aside, we desperately need an AM, someone who can create, and pronto.

If we don't get a guy like that, brace yourself for a static game with many more crosses to come.

Fav. Player

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    Move everything aside, we desperately need an AM, someone who can create, and pronto.

If we don't get a guy like that, brace yourself for a static game with many more crosses to come.
    Unfortunately good AMs carry a massive price tag these days. There are some options like Isco and James Rodriguez (though his fate still depends on Bayern, if they buy him he is obviously off the market), who are probably cheaper to get than usual since it seems Real isn't planning with them anymore. And even then it will be tough for Marotta for to sign them, other teams aren't sleeping.
    I just hope it won't be ÷zil (or someone like him for that matter), for various reasons: Injury prone, unmotivated, massive wages, eternal inconsistency...

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    He was IMMENSE in his second season in Atletico. He had it all. He even tracked back a lot, covering space and overlapping great with Filipe Luis.
    His third season in Atletico was mediocre, he had breakout with Cholo and simply stopped. He didn't track back, he was too big of a ball hog, shot from unreasonable places.. Like Guarin lol. And that is why he was sold.

But his second season was world class. I said before he can be inconsistent at it, but in form, he is unstoppable. And is still fairly young, at his best years. Coming back to Europe can only be good for him and i think he can replicate his second season at atletico.
    Where is it amidst the players change in play style, his departure to play amateur football, the stability (or complete lack of) at our club, or the tactical nous and nurturing skill of genius Spalletti that you find the confidence to say that you think he can replicate his second season at Atletico
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

21. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Where is it amidst the players change in play style, his departure to play amateur football, the stability (or complete lack of) at our club, or the tactical nous and nurturing skill of genius Spalletti that you find the confidence to say that you think he can replicate his second season at Atletico
    Well, we got to have a little bit confidence And i think that coz Carrasco is generally hard worker, and if he misses Europe, he SHOULD be able to return to his best, or close to it. I do get your concerns tho, and yiu aint wrong.

My message to JuBe cunts

23. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Sky Italia: AC Milan are re-starting talks for Yannick Ferreira Carrasco. Inter have interrupted negotiations, Arsenal interested but have not found agreement yet; and now Milan are back on the Belgian. Asked for a 6-months loan. Talks ongoing with Dalian Yifeng.

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Seriously, how Milan are spending with FFP on their asses? At least apparently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Seriously, how Milan are spending with FFP on their asses? At least apparently.
    its only an excuse that inter management use just compare psg,man city and fucking milan with us in recent years.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Its a loan. They can do loans. They pay part of his salary until the summer and when CL top4 is achieved they target a new cheaper player for LW ( Chinese club wants 40M for Carrasco). Leo is smart, Its a perfect scenario atm.

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ultimate embarrassment for Inter if Carrasco goes to Milan.

32. Thanks (1): Pajo

soultrading
    Fav. Player
    wessino

Europe

We don't even consider loaning him because Perisic and Candreva stay and we count on their quality. But Perisic's professionalism is on the line.