Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIF's Dramatic last day of the Mercato - Winter 2019

Netherlands

FIF's Dramatic last day of the Mercato - Winter 2019

A thread for Il Drago to post all of his updates in one place.

Some completely irrelevant, random news that caught me off guard:

Sebastian Giovinco's days as Toronto FC's star attraction are over.

The 32-year-old Italian was sold to Saudi club Al-Hilal, TFC announced Wednesday night. TSN's Kristian Jack tweeted that the transfer fee will approach $3 million (all figures U.S.).
    I remember wanting the Atomic Ant at Inter in 2010.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

3. Thanks (4): Choppin Onions, Devious, MVD, Puma

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I have to admit, given our predicament and where things stand, I find this thread comical. ADRossi, I think your optimism should be applauded but I'm guessing this thread is going nowhere fast. Similar to all the Shit Cunt Want Away Motherfuckers in our squad who no one wants to purchase.
    Last edited by Puma; 31 Jan 19 at 05:18.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Our club is so skint that all we've brought in is some fullback I've never heard of. And that's only because Vrsaljko has the knees of an 82 year old man. This will be about as dramatic as me deciding what caffeinated beverage to drink before another mind numbing day at work.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

We'll give you a proven champ Barza for a discount price of 20mil

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

On a serious note, I wasn't expecting anything but then started wondering, what happened to that Brazao kid? Are we getting him or not?

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I don't think i will be posting a lot on this thread today. I am expecting an uneventful deadline day for Inter. Only Arsenal could change that but it doesn't look like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    On a serious note, I wasn't expecting anything but then started wondering, what happened to that Brazao kid? Are we getting him or not?
    We have an agreement with Cruzeiro but the problem is he's a non-EU so we need to park him somewhere till the end of the season. We still have no agreement with Chievo while there are rumours linking him with Parma lately. Perhaps it's the only case we could have Inter related transfer news today.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Right... Dramatic
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Come on Pajo. Retire this thread already, at least until we’re out of the FFP deal (which seems to be never)
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

The transfer session closes at 20 CET, so an hour before the match with lazio
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

16. Thanks (3): Devious, Universe, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Not exactly Inter related but i think some members would like to read it. Contacted by MilanNews.it, Yannick Carrasco’s agent Christophe Henrotay has said: "There is no possibility of a transfer to Milan."

Serbia

Spalletti said yesterday that Zhang confirmed to him that nobody is leaving Inter and that no other player is coming, obviously Cedric excluded.

Today's time would be better spent in mental preparation for tonight's Candreva masterclass of football.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Oh come on! Iím sure some club has an injured or unfit player who we can help regain his fitness...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Oh come on! I’m sure some club has an injured or unfit player who needs to get back on form...
    Rafinha

22. Thanks (2): Maslany, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Team has scored 4 goals in the last 7 league matches including 2 losses and 2 draws against some very mediocre opposition barring juve. Half the players allegedly want out and the performances have been getting exponentially more dogshit. I've never seen a team more in need of January reinforcements. But Cedric, who by all accounts is another solid-but-unspectacular player (who also can't cross) is apparently enough. Even considering the SA that we're trying to finally free ourselves of, we should've looked for some more minor moves here and there.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

24. Thanks (3): Pajo, thatdude, varmin

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Team has scored 4 goals in the last 7 league matches including 2 losses and 2 draws against some very mediocre opposition barring juve. Half the players allegedly want out and the performances have been getting exponentially more dogshit. I've never seen a team more in need of January reinforcements. But Cedric, who by all accounts is another solid-but-unspectacular player (who also can't cross) is apparently enough. Even considering the SA that we're trying to finally free ourselves of, we should've looked for some more minor moves here and there.
    Meh, I'm okay with subsiding in mediocrity for now if this means we actually have a solid plan in hand for next summer that we actually think of executing.

Looking at all the transfers that have been done this transfer window, quiet as it was, with only a handful of top transfers like De Jong and Paredes we couldn't have realistically expected any decent players from big teams becoming available (read redundant). Only scrubs and "solid-but-unspectacular" players would've been available and frankly, we've got enough of those already. What's the use of getting more of those?

Only Milan made some impressive moves outside the "Top clubs" with Piatek and Paqueta, those two deals probably make them the second biggest spenders after Barca's De Jong transfer, which is an interesting conclusion to the transfer window.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    As expected, there are updates about Brazao. According to Pedulla, Inter, in collaboration with Parma, have submitted a 2.5m offer to Cruzeiro for Brazao. There are also contacts between Inter and Parma for Andrea Ranocchia.

- - - Updated - - -

According to BBC (David Ornstein), Perisic to Arsenal is off. Inter ended all player talks yesterday, AFC attempts to structure loan + option (+ penalty fee if option not taken) of no interest.

- - - Updated - - -

According to Paris United (reliable for PSG), Kia Joorabchian has offered Joao Mario to PSG as they still can't find an agreement with Everton over Idrissa Gueye. Manager Marco Silva is still blocking the deal.

28. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Sounds like management is waiting for Spalletti to fail so they can sack him
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Haha man today will be so magical if all the BS rumors are true and Candreva, Joao, Miranda, Gags, Ninja and Vecino leave. Hell even a shock last minute buy of Persic. How much is that saved just in wages? 30 million? I mean outside of Persic not a big waste.

I know many of you want to keep Miranda but he is old, doesn’t play, high wages,plays awful when he does and wants to leave. Rano fits that bill as well. Who will thankfully be gone soon as well.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!