Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FIF's Dramatic last day of the Mercato - Winter 2019

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Conte gives me a wobbly cock... skip. Enough of bald fuckers already, especially ex-Juve ex-baldies.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, nyers

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    After Pedulla, Di Marzio also confirms Brazao to Parma (via Inter) is done. 6 months loan to Parma and then he'll join Inter in the summer.

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Brazao and Soares...

Is this Parma? *you know the meme*
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Pedulla reveals financial details about our deal for Brazao. There's an agreement between Cruzeiro and Inter for 2.5m plus bonuses. There's still no agreement over the % of future sale Cruzeiro will keep though. Cruzeiro are asking for 20% while Inter are offering only 10%. The two sides are already exchanging documents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Any interesting transfers in Serie A?
    Ezequiel Schelotto return to Serie A with Chievo.

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

antonio conte has been seen near Inter's headquarters in Milano. asked by the journalists what he was doing around there, he replied: "no comment".

i'm writing it here cause every other mercato thread has been closed lol
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Even if the decision has already been made and this is Spalletti's last match it was poorly managed by Marotta. I can't even imagine Spalletti's morale right now. And the players knowing Spalletti is a dead man walking isn't going to help tonight either. It reminds me of our match at Bergamo under De Boer where Pioli was watching the match from the stands.

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

This doesn't have to mean anything, Conte was in the stands yesterday too watching Juventus..
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

14. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Well what do you know, this turned out to be a tad more dramatic than we thought it would.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

After we lose tonight, spaletti will still be coach
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

im still waiting for some dramatic last call deal for biabiany
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    And of course journalists are waiting in front of Inter HQ 247/365 just to stir some shit up... In front, I mean in a 5 mile perimeter.
    Yeah, as if Inter's headquarters weren't in freaking Milan's downtown. Conte would most probably be strolling around in city centre,not far suburbs.
    ďIs shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?Ē

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Aaland

Kagawa has gone on loan to Besiktas!! WTF.We could have used a player like that here and on loan too.Why didnt we make a move to get an attacker to solve our scoring woes?Very strange.I had no idea he was not starting under Favre and wanted out.A loan wouldnt have hurt us even if he failed imo.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    ^^ wow... what`s up with him? Was he frozen out of the squad? Surely we could have used some of his japanese worth ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Conte gives me a wobbly cock... skip. Enough of bald fuckers already, especially ex-Juve ex-baldies.
    I also don`t like Conte and his football but it seems all set with Marotta here, trying to install the army approach within the club. Don`t get me wrong, discipline is required, but I would much rather wait until summer to see if Sarri will be available as his football makes sense to me.

Inter might have missed an ideal opportunity to sign a playmaker, as the Nerazzurri haven’t scored from open play in three consecutive games. What’s more frightening is that Mauro Icardi hasn’t scored from open play since the Champions League game against PSV last year. There has been a lack of service for the Argentine striker, who cannot keep relying on penalties to win Inter games. With the current Nerazzurri’s midfielders lacking creativity, it’s surprising how Inter didn’t even pursue the likes of Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil.

While some Italian sides benefited from their transfer purchases, those couple of clubs that failed to invest in any reinforcements are now facing the consequences on the pitch.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Kagawa is 30 years old in 2 months. He is too old. Pass. :fif:
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY