Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Parma - Inter (9 Feb 19)

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Parma - Inter (9 Feb 19)

I hope we have a new coach by then.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Gervinho is gonna have a field day.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

3. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Probably won't watch this
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

5. Thanks (2): Glass box, MVD

Poland

at least its a Saturday game, hate losing and having to work the next day

7. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    1-0.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

9. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

7 - 0.
    Gervinho scores all.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

First time in my life I’m apathetic about Inter.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

12. Thanks (2): chhstr, InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Gave Rube a run for their money, beat Napoli, can't beat anyone anymore in 2019
    Same players... You know that they are some kind of mentally retarded children
    Turning your back to the coach, club and us fans... Shoot them all now for all I care.
    Like anyone can motivate this turds pfff

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    First time in my life I’m apathetic about Inter.
    Impressed it took you 9 years. Most of us were at that point about 4 years ago.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

I love it when you defend spaghetti above this club when all of Inter fan realized all thid baldie fuck can come up with is only cross and pray like serie C turds.

17. Thanks (1): moii

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Biabiany t1o score at 77th minute and celebrates his birthday.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

19. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    I love it when you defend spaghetti above this club when all of Inter fan realized all thid baldie fuck can come up with is only cross and pray like serie C turds.
    We've been playing with this approach since the Mancini days. Build out from the back via short passes from our CB. Get the ball out wide. Sling it into the box for Icardi. Last year we scored an abnormally high amount of goal from set-pieces, specifically indirect free kicks, that masked the attacking shortcomings of this team. I can't sit here and put all of that on Spalletti when he's the FOURTH manager to run into the same issue while implementing the same game "plan."

The problem is the players, who are the only recurring link between the incompetent managers we've had the past five years. Spalletti's not an idiot, if he thought there was another way for us to win, he would try it. Our wingers (and Icardi) are too slow and poor of dribblers to play counter-attacking football. Our midfielders lack any sense of creativity or ability to make passes that unlock defenses. We are predictable because our players are predictable. In some instances it works - Icardi might be the most predictable player on this team, but he has a higher success rate than most. In others instances it does not, sincerely Dalbert dribbling himself out of plays, Vecino skying the ball into Row Z, and Politano failing to beat his final man.

I also refuse to blame Spalletti for the squad being in the dismal state it is in. The only players I'm convinced Spalletti directly wanted that we've given him are Vecino, Nainggolan, and Valero. Dalbert's incompetence, Mario's averageness, Gagliardini's amateurishness, and Candreva's inept finishing can't be blamed on Spalletti.

Vecino is completely useless, I won't argue that. We bought him because he had a cheap release clause and Spalletti wanted him (side note: he's probably one of the few of our recent signings who has retained his transfer value since joining the club). Nainggolan has also been a dud, which many of us saw coming. I understand the Nainggolan signing to an extent - we created artificial capital gains for FFP, and an in-form Nainggolan is type of unpredictable game-changer we've needed. Sadly it hasn't materialized.

I'm indifferent towards firing Spalletti at this point. We can go ahead and fire him, but nothing will change. Whatever caretaker we bring in will have us playing the exact same style of "sling crosses into the box" football that we have been playing. Until we free ourselves from this FFP gorilla on our backs and get higher quality players it will be more of the same.

Canada

Bastoni's first Serie A goal?

Or will our old friend Di Marco come back for another masterpiece.

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan

Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

Kuwait

30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Probably won't watch this

Oh you will, misery loves company.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Even though Spalletti wasn't given an ultimatum from the management last night i believe the next three matches will be crucial for him to save his job. We have Parma away, Sampdoria at home and Fiorentina away. Tough matches but we need to start winning again. We're lucky that our rivals have also dropped points recently but this won't be happening forever. They'll eventually catch up with us.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We've been playing with this approach since the Mancini days. Build out from the back via short passes from our CB. Get the ball out wide. Sling it into the box for Icardi. Last year we scored an abnormally high amount of goal from set-pieces, specifically indirect free kicks, that masked the attacking shortcomings of this team. I can't sit here and put all of that on Spalletti when he's the FOURTH manager to run into the same issue while implementing the same game "plan."

The problem is the players, who are the only recurring link between the incompetent managers we've had the past five years. Spalletti's not an idiot, if he thought there was another way for us to win, he would try it. Our wingers (and Icardi) are too slow and poor of dribblers to play counter-attacking football. Our midfielders lack any sense of creativity or ability to make passes that unlock defenses. We are predictable because our players are predictable. In some instances it works - Icardi might be the most predictable player on this team, but he has a higher success rate than most. In others instances it does not, sincerely Dalbert dribbling himself out of plays, Vecino skying the ball into Row Z, and Politano failing to beat his final man.

I also refuse to blame Spalletti for the squad being in the dismal state it is in. The only players I'm convinced Spalletti directly wanted that we've given him are Vecino, Nainggolan, and Valero. Dalbert's incompetence, Mario's averageness, Gagliardini's amateurishness, and Candreva's inept finishing can't be blamed on Spalletti.

Vecino is completely useless, I won't argue that. We bought him because he had a cheap release clause and Spalletti wanted him (side note: he's probably one of the few of our recent signings who has retained his transfer value since joining the club). Nainggolan has also been a dud, which many of us saw coming. I understand the Nainggolan signing to an extent - we created artificial capital gains for FFP, and an in-form Nainggolan is type of unpredictable game-changer we've needed. Sadly it hasn't materialized.

I'm indifferent towards firing Spalletti at this point. We can go ahead and fire him, but nothing will change. Whatever caretaker we bring in will have us playing the exact same style of "sling crosses into the box" football that we have been playing. Until we free ourselves from this FFP gorilla on our backs and get higher quality players it will be more of the same.
    Fact - this is probably the strongest Inter squad (on paper at least) since the treble team.

If Spalletti, after spending a year and a half with these players, still doesn't have a semblance of an idea regarding how should his players play football, and still has to resort to spamming crosses, then why is he even there? Let's just get a cheap Serie B manager and call it a day, why the fuck are we paying Spalletti so much then, he is literally the third highest paid manager in Serie A.

Half of the players aren't good enough and nobody is denying that, but that taken into account we should still be putting in better performances than this. Squad that was expected to be Anti-Juve now has 20 points less than them and there is still almost half of season left to be played.

I've said this a year ago and lately I've seen others say the same here on FIF - what do these people even do in their daily training sessions? Cut out all the gimmicks like bouncy balls, yoga, table tennis and just focus on training with the ball. If you are so damn adamant on playing football with crosses only then I want Politano to take 200 corners a day.

Parma have nothing to lose, and also not much to win, they will play open, attacking football and will destroy our midfield. This is not me anti-jinxing stuff or sounding dramatic, it's just objectively what we should be expecting. I don't see us winning this.

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Just woke up and saw Spalletti is still in charge. So the club chooses the nightmare to go on.
    Anyway, it’s safe to say we are the underdogs in this game, sigh. Rough times to be an Inter fan

29. Thanks (2): Lionheart, MVD

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    I really think we should find a way to skip this game tbh. I don't know... the entire team gets a headache or they just don't feel it that night. Or maybe stressed out and need to relax. Anything tbh. Just don't show up and let Parma have sex with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

31. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

I feel so lost

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Honestly some of you need to get some perspective about bad times it's like we haven't been through worse.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

34. Thanks (1): MVD