Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 283536373839 LastLast

Thread: Inter - Eintracht Frankfurt (14 Mar 19)

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Bergomi after the game with a really sad voice saying "che palle ragazzi, che palle" that is something like "that sucks guys, that sucks"

Grande.. i miss players like him.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

I have always been an advocate of not sacking tagliatelle (mid season anyways) ... But after tonight's shit show the only positive we can hope for is that Zhang better be on the phone to Jose , or someone... Because it's blatant that Spal. Has seriously lost the plot ,. With all suspensions and injuries aside , you can not keep relaying on the same defeated game plan ,.

3. Thanks (2): bjwam4, InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post

Bergomi after the game with a really sad voice saying "che palle ragazzi, che palle" that is something like "that sucks guys, that sucks"

Fuck Bergomi.

Fucking hypocrite. He led the charge in getting De Boer sacked, yet where is this motherfucker now after watching Spalletti throw away 3 competitions and the league? Where is his tactical analysis of Spalletti's tactics and demands that he get fired? This mother fucker doesn't care about Inter, he cares about his ego and his Italian friends.

5. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Went to an open mic night and watched this 70 year old creep first hit on my girlfriend and then proceed to butcher 3 songs on a guitar that sounded like it hadn’t been tuned since 1926.

I imagine I still had a better night than the poor bastards who watched this.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

7. Thanks (2): Balor, Linege

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Ive reached to a point where there are a lot of things I want to say but I cant. I open this thread and about to type something and end up staring and typing nothing for 5 mins.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Went to an open mic night and watched this 70 year old creep first hit on my girlfriend and then proceed to butcher 3 songs on a guitar that sounded like it hadn’t been tuned since 1926.

I imagine I still had a better night than the poor bastards who watched this.
    how do people not get uncomfortable typing this, i literally am cringing reading it

how can one sanely type, someone hit on my gf wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

10. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Scotland

Oh well, on to the league and secure top 4.
    C' solo l'Inter

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

update: he was not talking about inter but about a inter fan that screamed to him "you have to comment juve games till the end, did you understand?"

apparently fans didn't enjoyed how he commented the juve game against atletico..
    Last edited by ElDuccio; 14 Mar 19 at 23:43. Reason: misunderstanding

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Didn't care to watch the game today and glad that I didn't. Result and performance aren't a surprise. I'd actually be surprised if we've gone through.

I can not imagine why would any sane person think that we can have successful season while having Serie B attacking players. Every attacking player apart from Martinez should be up for sale. Every midfielder apart from Brozovic has no business to be at Inter. This is crazy.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Italy

Lo Zio Bergomi thought he was already off the air and simply couldn't hold his annoyance anymore. We all had remarkable "balls" and enough of what we were watching, so we can relate. I would blame him for his low-key attempts at justifying Candreva, again.

Overall the team was impresentable, mentally and physically, but that didn't come as a surprise.
    It sucks for poor De Vrij, who made his best Inter-esque harakiri impression and became another victim of fate.
    Also for Skriniar, who kicked the grass of midfield in frustration towards the end.
    Handanovic was left at the mercy of all those wasteful youngsters and deserves an honorable mention for his heroics.
    Esposito-Ranocchia-Merola for the final assaults.

There's a bright side in everything (from getting Europa League out of the way to immediately play a derby in which energies and motivations "should" come by themselves, especially when you are not favoured to win), but it's sour grapes, at least for tonight.

15. Thanks (2): Devious, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    Lo Zio Bergomi thought he was already off the air and simply couldn't hold his annoyance anymore. We all had remarkable "balls" and enough of what we were watching, so we can relate. I would blame him for his low-key attempts at justifying Candreva, again.
    no he was talking to a inter fan, just saw the full video
    http://www.fcinter1908.it/primo-pian...er-ma-la-juve/

#InterIsGone

antijinx

17. Thanks (1): Dogen

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Fuck Bergomi.

Fucking hypocrite. He led the charge in getting De Boer sacked, yet where is this motherfucker now after watching Spalletti throw away 3 competitions and the league? Where is his tactical analysis of Spalletti's tactics and demands that he get fired? This mother fucker doesn't care about Inter, he cares about his ego and his Italian friends.
    I'm sorry to anyone (except for you) because I out of all people have to say this:

But show some fuckin respect for your legends, especially one of your biggest ones ffs

19. Thanks (1): ED 8661

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

I was such a big fan of football and always watched Inter in my free time. However now I hardly watch a game, not even the highlights, only check the score. Maybe because I am getting older or my team is just so shit. I gave myself the time to watch this since the last time I watched Inter was some way back in November, and this was a waste of fucking time.

21. Thanks (2): Puma, Ronin

Someone kill me so I can finally stop supporting this club.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I don't longer care about CL spot. If it's about money, what do i care about money if we end up buying shit like Candreva and Gagliardini for 25 millions each, any youngster can do exactly the same.
    I'd rather be a humble team with low-budger but PLAYERS PLAYING AS WARRIORS. not like little bitches.
    I'll be happy if Rubentus can't win CL. So my team from now until summer is the one who plays agains thtem in CL

24. Thanks (2): bjwam4, Linege

Macedonia

This team is a disgrace, along with the coach. Bunch of shameless incompetent cunts. And that fuck Icardi for letting his team down. What he did is even worse than going to a rival club. To think he had the honour of being a captain.

Shame that Inter is such conservatively runned club unwilling to make changes. Look what happened to United.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    This team is a disgrace, along with the coach. Bunch of shameless incompetent cunts. And that fuck Icardi for letting his team down. What he did is even worse than going to a rival club. To think he had the honour of being a captain.

Shame that Inter is such conservatively runned club unwilling to make changes. Look what happened to United.
    Look at United? Team that just turned an incredible comeback away to PSG last week? Team that still makes the CL on, at least, a semi-regular basis and tends to reach the knockouts from there, something we haven't done since I was in high school (I think it's called secondary school in Europe, right?)?

I'm well aware that United isn't at the level they want to be either these days, but even then we wish we were at their current level the way things have been for us for the majority of this decade.
    Last edited by Kramerica Industries; 15 Mar 19 at 01:21.

Italy

no he was talking to a inter fan, just saw the full video
    http://www.fcinter1908.it/primo-pian...er-ma-la-juve/
    That's a pity, he would have sounded more interista.
    So, that fan was complaining about his "over-the-top" commentary with Caressa in Juventus-Atletico.
    Well, Bergomi should be used to accusations coming from both sides by now.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    I don't longer care about CL spot. If it's about money, what do i care about money if we end up buying shit like Candreva and Gagliardini for 25 millions each, any youngster can do exactly the same.
    I'd rather be a humble team with low-budger but PLAYERS PLAYING AS WARRIORS. not like little bitches.
    I'll be happy if Rubentus can't win CL. So my team from now until summer is the one who plays agains thtem in CL
    basically everyone on our team cost 10-25 million and are making 1.5+ million a season.... They show 0 heart.

Icardi is dead to me. he can score 90 goals from here to the end of the season. Wouldn't have forgiven if he had come back and won this for us but he had a shot to repair the damage of the last month. Fck him and his cunt wife ..... hope she leaves him for Colitto haha or another U20 Argie Inter player
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    LOSERS

Not shocked. Not angry. This is Inter now. I can go on about everything that's fucked but I just simply cannot be bothered.

If your name is not Skriniar, GTFO.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

30. Thanks (2): Devious, Universe